The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2023, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Geylang Wanderer

Today wanted to try a new girl again, however after walking up n down and exploring all hse at lor 18, i couldnt find any suitable target.

In the end i walk until lorong 8 to look for targets, at 0843 saw afew interesting options but the sight of g12 big boobs caught my attention. So i end up bonk g12 again. Altho her attitude is really commerical chop chop go, but i like her looks and her body is great. Everything use condom and no kissing. I still had a nice time squeezing her fake but soft enough boobs and managed to finish during missionary, with the feeling of her boobs against my chest......only wish she was more patient after the bonk and there was no resting.....after bonk is bath n go before bell ring. Well i can understand why, shes busy earning money and many walk in customer choose her after looking at her delicious boobs.......thats why shes in a hurry to go out again after the deed is finish. Maybe next time have to bonk her on weekday.

Summary:
Her looks (personal taste) and body belong to cat $100
Her GFE belong to cat $40

Still a good enough bonk for $60, can try her if u like her looks, if her looks not suit u then better skip.

=====

Some updates

G6 gone back

G4 early 20s syt, very plain apple face

G5 syt early 20s, gnd plain look , slightly puffy face

G10 sexy milf look, big boobs

G13, early-mid 20s syt, short hair, her looks will appeal to some guys but not for me, can look sweet when smiling, look fierce when not smiling

G1.....kinda foxy look i think figure average, age maybe early to mid 30s ??

18cygon

G2 milf

G3 milf, fair skin

G6 early-mid 20s, boobs seem ok, face not really my type

17, early 20s syt, slight tan, seems ok

28 mid 20s syt, seems ok

3 heavy make up, body small boobs

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 08-04-2023 at 05:20 PM.
Old 02-04-2023, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Thanks for the FRs 🥇🏆
Old 02-04-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thxs for the points

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 17-04-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Today dunno who to choose so i went to view the recently talked about girls in the forum. Too bad didnt get to see any of the talked about wls in 1637

In the end went to lor 18 and to my surprise, cygon all the girls avail for viewing. I took g1. Actually g1 looks not really suit me lah, but she syt and body slim + big boobs, so i just try loh.

Looks: early syt, fair skin

Body: fake big boobs, hard base soft top. Very slim figure, small to average size bum but its bouncy and soft in the right places, good enough for doggy and lying doggy

Services: cap bj

FJ: tight, good. I took her doggy style first and banged her cute butt, then i asked her to lie down and it felt really good in lying doggy....i remember looking down and seeing her fair little bum being spread by my hips and dick. She is patient after cum, which is good so i can slowly enjoy the post orgasm feeling

Attitude: Friendly, can talk in english, plays vietnam mobile legend

Summary: Good bonk. Syt and nice body. Can communicate well too. I like her ass.

1637 g10, fair, early 30s ?

1651 g2.....tan, slim, early to mid 30s?, forum fr say can pussy grind but her looks really not my type so didnt try

2030 g8, g10 both look ok n look big boob but not really my type so kiv first

Old 29-04-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

1832 g16

Looks: early syt with fair korean beauty style. From front her looks is 9/10, from the side it drop to 6.5/10

Body: small boobs, have some lower tummy and a solid nice bubble butt. Her head reach my shoulder only.

Service: cat bath, cbj . Long time and patient. Massage after bonk. Patient and steady massage all the way till bell ring. Massage got some skill but Dont expect those expert standard.

FJ: very strong grip....100% shoik. Good doggy can piak piak piak, Good lying doggy but the bed too soft. Nice missionary as i enjoy hugging her, she is small size and syt.

Attitude: service provider and nice syt

Summary: Once her meimei Kiap u there is no where to run !!! 1 way high speed train ride to heaven, Enjoy the bonk, enjoy her butt and enjoy the gentle massage later. Currently my top pick to rtf

Old 29-05-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

JS15 G12

Syt looks, mid 20s, tan skin

Body slim with b boobs, ok bum, some tummy and scar on chest ??

Services: nice cat bath, cbj

Fj: skipped because i was meeting my regular after this

Attitude: friendly and nice, young girl attitude

I just wanted to try out JS. Js19 almost all is bah cai with huge boobs, didnt get to see g6 but if the rest of the house is any indication......JS19 should be bah cai lover heaven

Js15 didnt saw g15 so i pick this G12 to try try.......average bah....i go back to my regular and exploring

Old 29-05-2023, 11:59 AM
Samster

2038 g20

Syt early to mid 20s, many bros say her looks 6.5 but i put at 7.5

Body: tall, slim enough, fair, C cup natural boobs, OK bum. She wear a maid uniform and can see her butt cheeks so shoik to grab

Services: i skipped, got french

FJ: accomodating, patient, on the ball, pse, fantastic, wonderful, SEX. Suggest to doggy her. Her doggy power. Abit loose so suggest to use 001 or 002 condom

Attitude: friendly, chatty, sometimes sassy

Summary: MUST TRY at least once.

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 31-05-2023 at 11:59 AM.
Old 22-06-2023, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4326 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
2038 g20

Syt early to mid 20s, many bros say her looks 6.5 but i put at 7.5

Body: tall, slim enough, fair, C cup natural boobs, OK bum. She wear a maid uniform and can see her butt cheeks so shoik to grab

Services: i skipped, got french

FJ: accomodating, patient, on the ball, pse, fantastic, wonderful, SEX. Suggest to doggy her. Her doggy power. Abit loose so suggest to use 001 or 002 condom

Attitude: friendly, chatty, sometimes sassy

Summary: MUST TRY at least once.
Hi senior bro, any updates for the month of June 2023?
Old 22-06-2023, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wanderer appears to have taken a break..... Maybe from FRing.
Old 23-06-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Post Re: Geylang Wanderer

Recently only RTF regular so no new fr

Old 23-06-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

nomor wanderer oredi...
becum regular
Old 28-06-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster

Today try new girl, otherwise people call me geylangregular liao....

Saw afew girls on the sofa, but as usual all the ang pai are working. Those on the sofa are usually the leftovers but this house their leftover still look ok. saw g38 and she really dun giv a damn....just playing her hp. She looks good tho

I did not take any of the leftovers on the sofa and waited for g28

Looks: mid 20s

Body: Slim figure, c cups with fake base, nice ass

Services: very good blowjob, ball licking, AR combo. Worth the money just to experience this service

FJ: slim body good for sex, already going to explode from her blowjob combo so i pounded her hard in missionary and finish

Attitude: friendly enough and speaks english.

Summary: another must try girl from 2038. If you want to enjoy longer service and "edge" more then you can just tell her since she speaks english. Go for 2 session to enjoy more edging, if not careful you might misfire during her very good blowjob

Old 28-06-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

5555..lu hua hee lu ho...
Old 26-07-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Heard got $80 prc, Saw only 1 bah bah looks ok....didnt try.

G5

Looks: Milf, my type, fair skin

Body: Natural C cup, looks like got into accident before and have some scars. Some tummy, overall petite body. (Some girls are big bone, she is small bone)

Services: alot of shaft sucking but dickhead need condom

Sex: good, feel tight

Attitude: high gfe, hug hug, emotional satisfied.

G99

New house ?? Interior looks brand new, room big and spacious. Toilet big and spacious with rain showerhead. Bed mattress ok for sex. One of the best $60 facilities i seen so far. Feedback need to combat mould in toilet. the dim lights cannot hide the black mould.

Looks early to mid milf but my type

Body: slim enough, nice bum, fake boobs and not nicely done.

Services: standard blowjob. Some ball licking.

Sex: ok, patient, accomodating to position changes

Attitude: friendly and nice

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 09-08-2023 at 12:04 AM.
Old 18-08-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster

G7

Looks: late 20s

Body: Tall, tan, big boobs soft man made, ok bum, obvious lower tummy

Service: more on gfe

Fj: ok

Summary: High GFE

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1