The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 13
Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!Nitwit is one of the Best!
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnersrox123 View Post
Sn*w Wi*he

Got charged total 20k baht for like a short period of time 500 baht per lady
they only seem to think u are a money tree !!!

you tio ar? see lah.. i post liao give warning liao still got people kena.. Only good one i intro, those jialat one i also give warning already.. try to help save those hassle and everyone enjoy cheaper cheonging in CM before Cina full infestation.
Old 20-05-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SimpleIsBest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All,
for group of Chiang Mai , sight seeing what transportation mode is suitable, rent a car with driver or local tours group please guide, as this is my first Thailand trip.
Also where I can get best rate for SGD to thai bhat in Chaing Mai.
i will be there with my friends for 4 days,
thanks
Old 22-05-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleIsBest View Post
Hello All,
for group of Chiang Mai , sight seeing what transportation mode is suitable, rent a car with driver or local tours group please guide, as this is my first Thailand trip.
Also where I can get best rate for SGD to thai bhat in Chaing Mai.
i will be there with my friends for 4 days,
thanks
Depend how many pax lah, if more than 6 pax maybe rent a 10 seater van will be nicer. if only 2-3 pax then can find those tour company and join their day tour package etc.

Money exchange google superrich chiangmai or SK Exchange if u stay near night market area.
Old 22-05-2023, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post
Depend how many pax lah, if more than 6 pax maybe rent a 10 seater van will be nicer. if only 2-3 pax then can find those tour company and join their day tour package etc.

Money exchange google superrich chiangmai or SK Exchange if u stay near night market area.
Now superrich rate not as good as before already. SK is now the favourite choice for money changing.
Old 23-05-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 986 / Power: 16
sinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to beholdsinjktcnx is a splendid one to behold

Popular scam ktv in Chiangmai......dun be attracted by those ladies sitting outside
Old 23-05-2023, 08:25 PM
Samster

All these kind of scam will pop out if anyone bother to use google. By the way, its not that the shop drugged those Angmohs. He is feeling sick because the shop is using fake liquor.
In Chiang Mai. never trust recommendations by tuk tuks or songtaews. Reverse psychology, go to those tuk tuks don't want you to go because they will not get any commission if go to legit shops.
The last time also have Sgrean teekee thought he handsome go in already tio scam 30k.. in the end go down puay for him end up pay half the amount.

New Scam.. all those Ktv will free the birds (Girls) to popular night spots to bait customers. they will target customers especially tourist, cheers and get close before jioing them to continue somewhere else.. Handsome guys sure cannot resist then will tio jialat jialat then come kaopei....
Old 02-06-2023, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 9
kslogic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwit View Post
All these kind of scam will pop out if anyone bother to use google. By the way, its not that the shop drugged those Angmohs. He is feeling sick because the shop is using fake liquor.
In Chiang Mai. never trust recommendations by tuk tuks or songtaews. Reverse psychology, go to those tuk tuks don't want you to go because they will not get any commission if go to legit shops.
The last time also have Sgrean teekee thought he handsome go in already tio scam 30k.. in the end go down puay for him end up pay half the amount.

New Scam.. all those Ktv will free the birds (Girls) to popular night spots to bait customers. they will target customers especially tourist, cheers and get close before jioing them to continue somewhere else.. Handsome guys sure cannot resist then will tio jialat jialat then come kaopei....

I never kena this scam because I no hamsum lol. Lucky me haha.
Old 08-06-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kslogic View Post
I never kena this scam because I no hamsum lol. Lucky me haha.
This kind no need hamsum la.. As long as they see you have spending power they will approach you.. Must learn to smell whether these kind pussy got trap anot.
Old 11-06-2023, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinjktcnx View Post

Popular scam ktv in Chiangmai......dun be attracted by those ladies sitting outside
he is still suffering from the drug. the Pakorn kitchen is right next to the club, according to the photos he shared. it is not even a proper sign but the name SEVEN written on fabric banner on the window. in fact, the Google Map marker for Pakorn Kitchen is pointing at the exact location of the club when it should be the shop to the right.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pa...gg5l?entry=ttu

this kind of KTV club are notorious for padding the bill if you are foreigners going alone and your bill will also has further tuk-tuk surcharge if you are brought there by mototuk.
Old 15-06-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

I drive pass this Notorious Ktv quite often. The signboard SEVEN is not made of banner. It's made of Acrylic. This kind of SCAMMER KTVs eg. SEVEN won't have google map of its own because afraid of reviews on google map. They only rely on Walk pass Tikos or Tuktuks Songtaews (partners in crime) to bring them victims and to share the profits from the ripoffs. Many Tikos tio ripoff liao will scared no face therefore guai guai pay up and leave. That's the reason why this kind of scammer ktvs are more and more aggressive and daring.
Old 15-06-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Don't only dwell on the negative BAD SEEDS. There are plenty of fun legit KTVs that wont burn your pocket, Pubs with pretty young girls put half ball dress to kill, Spas with affordable piak piak with good services... all available in Chiang Mai if one is willing to do some homework.
This is Chiang Mai, still a heaven yet to be corrupted by those money throwing Chinese... ENJOY! PLAY HAPPY PLAY SAFE!
Old 15-06-2023, 06:50 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't only dwell on the negative BAD SEEDS. There are plenty of fun legit KTVs that wont burn your pocket, Pubs with pretty young girls put half ball dress to kill, Spas with affordable piak piak with good services... all available in Chiang Mai if one is willing to do some homework.
This is Chiang Mai, still a heaven yet to be corrupted by those money throwing Chinese... ENJOY! PLAY HAPPY PLAY SAFE!
Well said. +156 for you too.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-06-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alexs77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
he is still suffering from the drug. the Pakorn kitchen is right next to the club, according to the photos he shared. it is not even a proper sign but the name SEVEN written on fabric banner on the window. in fact, the Google Map marker for Pakorn Kitchen is pointing at the exact location of the club when it should be the shop to the right.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Pa...gg5l?entry=ttu

this kind of KTV club are notorious for padding the bill if you are foreigners going alone and your bill will also has further tuk-tuk surcharge if you are brought there by mototuk.
The Pakorn's kitchen was located at the seven krv there.
Pakorn's Kitchen has relocated just opposite the road facing the ktv.
I got a surprise one day when I wanted to eat there 😂
Old 16-06-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This is Chiang Mai, still a heaven yet to be corrupted by those money throwing Chinese... !
I beg to differ...... Chiangmai was the initial province to be invaded by the PRCs before they descended to Phuket, BKK & Pattaya.
These PRC pests were one of the reasons my company stopped organising tours to Chiangmai.
Old 16-06-2023, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
I beg to differ...... Chiangmai was the initial province to be invaded by the PRCs before they descended to Phuket, BKK & Pattaya.
These PRC pests were one of the reasons my company stopped organising tours to Chiangmai.
This is the case where you are not familiar with Chiang Mai scene. Chiang Mai is too boring for those Chinese and market not tempting enough to leech on their own Chinese, that's why Most have moved the Party scene to Bkk, Pattaya.
There are sure Chinese Tour Companies where they will want to suck from their own comrade.. As long as don't be lazy, you will see big price difference if its by reputable thai companies compared to those organised by Chinese 带团.

Its about finding the right person for the right job. So you will save on time and $$....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1