The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2023, 12:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pussyloves is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: L8h43

Anyone tried G4?🤔
Old 03-06-2023, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 1
RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Maiden voyage to 843 today. Decided to see for myself what the hype was. L8 compared to other more popular streets like 16,18,20 and WH is like going to a peaceful neighborhood coffeeshop instead of all the restaurants side by side in malls. 843 was tucked in a quiet place with hardly any foot traffic today.

I guess I was very lucky as I saw almost the full lineup in the tank with the legendary number 3 strolling down the stairs. They were chatting, passing inside the tank and one of them was even doing her hair with the help from others! After days of seeing nothing but MILFs this place was like finding an oasis in a desert. SYTs left right and centre!

Some of the SYTs, including #3 looked disinterested or tired, must be from the good business so I settled on #2 who was one of the smiley ones.

The room was also interesting as it was decorated with hello kitty motifs, Christmas lights and banners along with the standard AV condom posters in darkness. Really felt like entering xmm's room instead of a fuck joint.

Door closed, her smile vanished and the look transformed intoa vacant thousand yard stare like a war veteran. I thought to myself siao Liao la but reminded myself this was a cat60.

Face was young and pleasant looking , tits was nice perky c cuppers, probably well done man made ones but I didn't see any scars. Body was curvy and fleshy with a nice round ass, a little bit of tummy but so much better than MILFs I've been getting. Basically nothing sagged.

SOP shower, Listerine for both, I went to lie down and got the SOP cat bath in the front. She then continued going south and continued with BBBJ. Holy shit! Up and down complete with slurping, followed by capping me and continuing with CBJ complete with helicopter tounge.

Mounted for CG and she was thrusting rhythmically with good speed, stamina and power. Switched to doggie and by this time I was trying to slow down cos jialat already going to fire but she kept increasing the pace. Side spoon and missionary slowly but she was having none of that and increased the pace to the extent of using her hands to shove me inside her cave and I finally waved white flag. The was totally zero GFE but at this point I was not complaining; far exceeded expectations for a 60 joint!

I think I'll convince myself to ignore the black faces and just go for fire mission with other SYTs subsequent visit. Hehe.
Old 04-06-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
much better than MILFs I've been getting. Basically nothing sagged.
Omg where have u been going

Geylang actually lots of syt

Anyway maybe g2 will be better if u rtf afew times

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 04-06-2023, 08:51 AM
Samster

RatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRatedX is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWander2 View Post
Omg where have u been going

Geylang actually lots of syt

Anyway maybe g2 will be better if u rtf afew times
Going to the popular 16, 18, 20 during peak hours. Only always 1 or 2 left and it's usually MILF. Bo bian cos got to shoot and scoot. Yesterday I was lucky, got to view full tank!
Old 04-06-2023, 08:56 PM
Samster

GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
Going to the popular 16, 18, 20 during peak hours. Only always 1 or 2 left and it's usually MILF. Bo bian cos got to shoot and scoot. Yesterday I was lucky, got to view full tank!
Oic.... peak hour very jialat de

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 05-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

Finally got a chance with G8 last couple of weeks to meet up with her twice on different occasions.

First session:
Overall prep time, shower etc took longer than usual.
She gave me one of the best BBBJ and yes... No hands were involved.
Started in the shower... Then as she toweled be dry, BBBJ continue as I stood and as she went down on me as the dried up my legs.
My legs getting weak already ... So sat on edge of bed as she continued to BBBJ
Finally I had to lie down on bed... She continued with BBBJ adjacent to me, allowing me to grope her natural big boobs. For those who have tried her, she has a large horizontal mirror that gave me a good view of her ass and pussy allowing me some gentle fingering.

I finally unloaded CIM and she slowed down but maintained solid suction and twirled he tongue around my cockhead as it's super sensitive at this point, it was only at this moment where her hands finally came in...providing very slow up and down movement to squeeze out every drop.

The buzzer went off before I could CIM and she didn't let that distract our moment...finally showered and left with weak legs.

Service is solid.

Following week went to try my luck and got G8 again.

This time I told her I wanted to fxxk her. She still maintained her good quality service with BBBJs ... Tempting to just lazily enjoy and unload CIM....but I had to doggy her ...so capped and enjoyed the ride with her.

I do hope this is more of what we can experie6... Solid service.
Old 05-06-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Solid FR ..... i too long din come here, forgot who g8 liao....looks like have to revisit 1 day

Old 07-06-2023, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 14
alex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralex_tan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: L8h43

FR for G8

Looks wise: Mature but definitely not too old. She gives off the ‘bitchy’ vibe in a good way!
Body wise: Slim no tummy! Have a tattoo on her tummy which isn’t too much
Boobs: Natural C Cups!! She allows sucking of nipples!
Action wise: Cat bath you and tease you well! Great BBBJ skill!!
Character wise/personality traits: A bit cold at first but once in the room, she was very talkative!! Able to converse in English!!
RTF: Yes!
Additional comments: She is highly experienced. So you won’t be disappointed.

Please up me guys!
Old 20-06-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Homiedodo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Opening hours for this joint anyone? Intend to head down soon hehe, $60 for 25min? How about the other numbers in the house? Only have been seeing the same few numberd for FRs?

Last edited by Homiedodo; 20-06-2023 at 11:23 PM.
Old 21-06-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

843 G3 cat60 SYT - "Noy"

Rough Gem. No other way to describe it. This will be you launching missiles and not stepping on landmines as you wade through the "battlefield".

She has hair extension like wig that she showed me later, to make her look like she has long hair, today I saw her in a cute short hair style. I paused for awhile wondering if it was the same girl; it was. Looked fairly disinterested but I still went ahead anyway. Went up with the same neutral unsmiling expression and I was thinking to myself mampus la just prepare myself to get slaughtered.

Door closed different story. Off came her tiny chest dress that only covered her boobs and hot shorts revealing man made C rock melons on a slim petite 160cm frame. She later told me she had work done on her face as well. She also sports a half back colour tattoo of a geisha if you're into that sort of thing. She made an effort to break the ice by chit chatting with playful actions in the shower. Her English was limited but she tried her best and my Thai was basically zero other than sawadeekrub.

SOP shower completed proceeded to bed with longer than usual catbath (for a cat60) in the front with swirling tongue and kisses on body. Cat licked BB balls and shaft before capping for BJ (I realise this is a thing in this house). She rolled the condom on by putting it her mouth and engulfing the cock. Good suction, slurping, vigorous up and down head movement with DT and popping. Hands down (or in this case, no hands!) best CBJ I ever had to date.

Proceeded to ride cow girl but with entire body weight slamming up and down rapidly with her cosy warm pussy. Good stamina, even better strength, ah the vigours of youth! Although I felt g2 riding technique better as she balances the bodyweight well. Swapped to Mish and she auto adjusted her leg position to get the best angle for cock grip so that it doesn't feel loose, solid! Asked if can kiss, she was ok, but no tongue fight just kiss on the lips but didn't resist my tongue invasion. Switched to doggy to pound. When I stopped, she continued vigorously with ass slamming into my cock. All this while she was muttering some Thai words which I had no idea what it was in between her soft moans.

Glanced at the time and realised 20 mins had passed, time was almost up and I just surrendered to the doggy onslaught. She seemed unfazed and told me to lie down beside her for more chit chat where we chatted about herself the best we could with the language barrie. impressive GFE for cat60! Until buzzer sounded and I had to prompt her, not her chasing me to shower, to shower together.

She did mentioned that she was tired and body was aching, during the rest session she actually forcefully cracked her arms and hands macam after finish a muay Thai fight, complete with the head tilt neck crack 😂😂😂.

What an interesting girl. RTF worthy!

Last edited by RatedX; 21-06-2023 at 09:47 PM.
Old 21-06-2023, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 5
Weixiaobao1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Been reading up on houses to go to. Will be checking 843 tonight, hopefully can get G3
Old 21-06-2023, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weixiaobao1 View Post
Been reading up on houses to go to. Will be checking 843 tonight, hopefully can get G3
Quite interesting, her room is next to the kitchen and has a flimsy plastic sliding door with a hook as a lock. Really ghetto, come out can see other WL squatting in the kitchen having their meal.
Old 21-06-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
kylelim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR G3
Totally agree with RatedX. Wild PSE maciam kena rape. Need some skill to tame her😆

2nd FR for her although I have been patronising her weekly for the past many months since she arrived. Mentioned that she might return back soon so bros better don't wait to long liao 😆

I would say she's one of the AP for this house. Always have multiple session booking from regulars so new bros might gotta wait in line especially if want to find her during peak hours. just came back from overseas yesterday and needed a good release. Lucky managed to book her for a 2hr session yesterday. Paiseh to the guy behind me looking to book her as well😜

She's really hardworking with top notch PSE. She rides very well and managed to make me came while riding on the first round. round 2 my turn to tame her down on a missionary 😆

Looks 8/10 short hair now. Cute ah lian feels like poly uni gf
Body 10/10 small frame with curves at the right places. enhance C cup. Curvy butterfly shoulder blade best view doing doggy. But I still prefer her riding on top 😝

BJ 10/10 strong with tongue action
FJ 10/10 wild riders. Willing to accommodate all position I requested
Exp 10/10 PSE

Communication in basic English. May need Google translate at times

Tips for new first time customer trying her - she can be very fierce and angry at you if you don't go by the rule. Don't try to go overboard asking for bbbj/cim/raw/cd out halfway etc. Play safe treat her well and she will reciprocate and treat you well😎

Last edited by kylelim; 21-06-2023 at 10:06 PM.
Old 21-06-2023, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
kylelim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Delete multiple submissions

Last edited by kylelim; 21-06-2023 at 10:05 PM.
Old 22-06-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylelim View Post
FR G3
Totally agree with RatedX. Wild PSE maciam kena rape. Need some skill to tame her😆

2nd FR for her although I have been patronising her weekly for the past many months since she arrived. Mentioned that she might return back soon so bros better don't wait to long liao 😆

I would say she's one of the AP for this house. Always have multiple session booking from regulars so new bros might gotta wait in line especially if want to find her during peak hours. just came back from overseas yesterday and needed a good release. Lucky managed to book her for a 2hr session yesterday. Paiseh to the guy behind me looking to book her as well😜

She's really hardworking with top notch PSE. She rides very well and managed to make me came while riding on the first round. round 2 my turn to tame her down on a missionary 😆

Looks 8/10 short hair now. Cute ah lian feels like poly uni gf
Body 10/10 small frame with curves at the right places. enhance C cup. Curvy butterfly shoulder blade best view doing doggy. But I still prefer her riding on top 😝

BJ 10/10 strong with tongue action
FJ 10/10 wild riders. Willing to accommodate all position I requested
Exp 10/10 PSE

Communication in basic English. May need Google translate at times

Tips for new first time customer trying her - she can be very fierce and angry at you if you don't go by the rule. Don't try to go overboard asking for bbbj/cim/raw/cd out halfway etc. Play safe treat her well and she will reciprocate and treat you well😎
I obviously didn't scroll through the past few pages, I didn't know she was here for a long time already and probably on the verge of returning. Tried to ask her yesterday but language barrier😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1