The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 05-06-2023, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

i thot u oways try first talk later...
other fr propose natural ...
shd be correct la...
Old 05-06-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Hi Bros just to check is there a number to call the house to check if the girl is avail/working?

Don't wanna make a wasted trip down there in case the above happens..

Thanks..

I don't have any phone number of any licensed Geylang house. I think if I call any licensed Geylang house, the OKT might tell me yes, so and so Vietnamese girl is available. I rush down there. I don't see the Vietnamese girl I want to book. Her OKT tells me she is booked for the whole day or some other excuse. So I book any other Vietnamese girl that's available. I suspect this might happen.
Old 06-06-2023, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i thot u oways try first talk later...
other fr propose natural ...
shd be correct la...
coz got other girls i familiar with in the house
later will have issues
so must thread carefully
Old 06-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3002 / Power: 20
icecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond reputeicecum has a reputation beyond repute

Going later come come come who should I try ?

Proceed my list or try new one

Waiting list 21 / 32 / 30 /
Old 07-06-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 6
laogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlaogao6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Tried 16, imo she is one of the better looking ones (at least to me). This kind subjective, but personally I won’t give 6/10 for looks, I would give at least a 7.

But I agree with your review on service. No kissing, not chatty, not much chemistry. Service quite standard. Still manage to cum, cause her looks is my type. Got tattoo. So when I doggy her, can admire. Her skin is what made me go crazy. Very fair, I’m a sucker for fair petite woman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neotradtattoo View Post
30, 38 - code red
32, 20 - long waiting time
Tank left 2 WL, so I went with G16 cause of her boobs in some Chinese cheongsam.

Guys, please DO NOT waste your $60

Looks: 6/10 Young milf.
Figure: 7/10 Slim, fair smooth skin
Boobs: 7/10 C-cup, enhance. Tell me don’t play with nipple cause she no feeling
Shower: 2/10. Soap me, then ask me stand near and just spray me. She washing wall or me?
DFK: 0/10. She will only kiss you
Paint: 1/10. She has this weird smell. I lick 2 times I tell her to wear condom for me already LOL
Catbath: 9/10. Very good use of tongue
BBBJ: 2/10. Simply put mouth or lips at middle of dick, and use her fingers to give a handjob. She might as well don’t suck?
FJ: 2/10. Missionary, she locked her hips so I cannot thrust. She ask me doggy, I asked for cowgirl instead. She just move forward and backwards WTF
GFE: 1/10. Entire 25 min ask me 3 question only “you how old” “you today off” “what you work as” in mandarin. Never attempt to smile
RTF: never

Looks uninterested as fuck even though I visited at 3pm. Really very disappointed. Should have just think with my big head and go 2040 instead
Old 07-06-2023, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

dayum... seems g16 really changed alot
i got frenching from her and her gfe was high, din stop me from playing her boobs

i prefer natural boob and her svc actually quite sop to me so nv rtf much
Old 07-06-2023, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Some girls you see their figure on the street, and you go damn! wish I can strip her naked and just see what’s under those clothes.

Tried G20 for myself. Don’t understand what’s all the fuss over her looks.

I would pay $60 just to watch her strip.

And another $60 just to grope those boobs!
Old 08-06-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by omg888 View Post
Some girls you see their figure on the street, and you go damn! wish I can strip her naked and just see what’s under those clothes.

Tried G20 for myself. Don’t understand what’s all the fuss over her looks.

I would pay $60 just to watch her strip.

And another $60 just to grope those boobs!
Don't think anyone really wax lyricals on her looks. Lol. But you're right ...her body!! Very tall, slim, yet curvy...and those god-given, natural, bountiful, perfectly full breasts! Must be one of the best in GL right now.

My go-tos in this house are her, the hungry, amorous G20 and the very loving, sensual G28.
Old 08-06-2023, 08:38 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Don't think anyone really wax lyricals on her looks. Lol. But you're right ...her body!! Very tall, slim, yet curvy...and those god-given, natural, bountiful, perfectly full breasts! Must be one of the best in GL right now.

My go-tos in this house are her, the hungry, amorous G20 and the very loving, sensual G28.
Saw G30, short but looks like nice, big, creamy boobs... Drool.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 08-06-2023 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Correct girl tag number to G30
Old 08-06-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Saw G20, short but looks like nice, big, creamy boobs... Drool.
You mean g30 sibo
Mayb can be g9 replacement
Old 08-06-2023, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
You mean g30 sibo
Mayb can be g9 replacement
Oh sorry, yes, it's G30 I meant above... Will edit. Thanks

I dunno about replacement for G9, cos all different feeling. The girls at this house more pse, more daring. G9 (at the other house) was like sensual lover, exploring and pleasing each other. Hehe.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

What time does this hse open?
Old 08-06-2023, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyforumm View Post
What time does this hse open?
12 but usually got bros 11 plus go queue liao
Old 08-06-2023, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4494 / Power: 19
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I was referring to the opposite actually. There were folks saying her looks are “F9” and would never pick her for the way she looks.

Which is good la actually, shorter queue. Because she almost always has a queue going on no matter what time of the day.
Old 08-06-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

Tried 32. As what bros, her mouth stink probably because she’s a smoker and poor mouth hygiene. Pussy is loose, no grip. But service is ok, and she quite accommodating. She’s tall for a Vietnamese, and slim body with enhanced breast
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1