The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 23-05-2023, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 21
navras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond reputenavras has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prostate Massage Lovers Fall in!

Bro, normally you can feel the effect afterwards on the urge to release (cannot explain why )but have to wait till the next day to shoot it out so to have better result.

http://dsc-sexualhealth.com.sg
to alert you there is a big liar, cheating relationship with customers and borrowed money nvr returned.
be more careful ! don't fall into KC trap
Old 28-05-2023, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dexter1319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone PM me a few road names to check out for these spots mentioned?

Always wanted to find but cant seem to find. Obviously the true gems arent found on google but i dont know where to start.
Old 08-06-2023, 04:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
sivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of lightsivinic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by melltgb11 View Post
Soda out of town till July 2023. You should try other first for comparison next time
Yeap she said the same when I whatsapp her. Bro here any replacement as playful as her and hot can reco? I am too lazy to explore FL dome 1as normally they are here for a month and gone. Any thai that work here and provide service like her or more can recommend?
Old 09-06-2023, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 3
snailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysnailfarmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, long story short, my regular JG ML rtc and I'm looking for a good replacement. thanks to all the bros in here who shared ctc with me in strict confidence, I am posting my MR here. dear all, please don't get the contacts from me as I promised the respective bros that I won't share. however, the details are all over this thread, and if you look back, you will be able to find the contacts. to clarify, I always ask for purely JG 1 hour, but in the end, I will go with the ML on their recommended because if they don't provide 1 hour pure JG, then I insist also boh pian.

1) Lady C, M Ave
start off face down massage 30 mins, nearing end of face down, ask me lift my ass for her to massage area between balls and rectum, this is more prostate than JG. flip over, she pour warm oil and focus on shaft and train control + clear localised blockage on the veins leading to shaft. has natural release by caressing in circular motion between thigh and balls until release. first visit, so strength is gentle, but with more visit and rapport, should be can go harder
damage: 89 + 50, incl release
individual room, common shower, has window on door

2) Lady T, B Area
compulsory back massage for 45 mins, flip over, work on pulling veins next to balls (quite painful, too much force even for me who go for JG very often) also squeeze and crack shaft. overall, I feel she don't give care to bro and keep trying to earn money by up sell her own sideline and top up for oil during massage and so on. her tugging on vein is quite close to kidney care. to me, she used too much force and rather dangerous. also I don't like being bombarded with talks of upgrade and side selling. kidney will feel numb, but effect is short lasting (ard 3 hours only)
damage 88, no release
curtain joint. no facility to speak of

3) Lady K, F.P Road
start from leg massage for lympah detox, hybrid of Chinese and Thai style, focus on release of blockage points rather than clear choke. all rounded incl tummy qi/massage. suspect can do lady care as well. overall, quite skillful and she definitely knows what she is doing. the routine make sense as following the acupuncture point, when JG, need to clear these points along with JG then effective.
damage 68 + 50 (have complimentary release, but I never take it)
individual room with attached shower
will RTM for Lady K in future, but need to try others first.
Old 12-06-2023, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
YohJun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, been lurking for many years but finally dare to post something. I always see bros here posting about JG, I personally never tried before and would love to try it. Can anyone recommend a good place? Can pm me? Big thanks 🙏🙏
Old 12-06-2023, 10:58 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18505 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

There is this C*C* at B area...A** H*****c***...photo looks chio...fees at expensive 60min at $150...wondering if anyone visit before...how is she compared to the photo...the famous M***** is there as well

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 13-06-2023, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Recently I will wake up between 4 to 6 am to pee. After that, cant really sleep well cos will still feel like peeing. But if i actually go and pee again, there isnt really much pee. Will JG help with this?
Old 15-06-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future

Bro Boot, can share soda's contact?
Old 15-06-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2599 / Power: 19
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

replied to several bro’s asking for JC’s contacts on prostate massage.
Old 17-06-2023, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

gentle reminder..

ml put finger inside and massage then is call prostate massage... the rest all like jg.. bao yang.. kidney care.. rub lampah all dunno what else pattern is NOT prostate massage..

they just anyhow use the name, anyhow rub and pretend... dun be confused or get conned... most impt dun rojak this thread with all the fake news... I PSOFMA you then u know ah...

PSOFMA - Protection from Sammyboy Online Falsehood and Manipulation Accounts
Old 20-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
gentle reminder..

ml put finger inside and massage then is call prostate massage... the rest all like jg.. bao yang.. kidney care.. rub lampah all dunno what else pattern is NOT prostate massage..

they just anyhow use the name, anyhow rub and pretend... dun be confused or get conned... most impt dun rojak this thread with all the fake news... I PSOFMA you then u know ah...

PSOFMA - Protection from Sammyboy Online Falsehood and Manipulation Accounts
Basically to most ML, their baoyang is just HJ, very misleading.
Old 28-06-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 4
Man2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to beholdMan2adventurous is a splendid one to behold

Hi, I’m new to this, usually at Dome 1. Finding a legit prostate care places, any recommendations?
Old 29-06-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

I do have a good lobang for prostate massage. She is as good as legendary Soda. But she still back in China and will come here soon. Will update u guys 😃
Old 29-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 894 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyxiaoboy2 View Post
I do have a good lobang for prostate massage. She is as good as legendary Soda. But she still back in China and will come here soon. Will update u guys 😃
Waiting for her returnz ..
Old 29-06-2023, 11:25 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3865 / Power: 5
hornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond reputehornyxiaoboy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Waiting for her returnz ..
Hahaha. I waited for weeks already. She can do JG too.
Most importantly she is hot milf with natural C and horny
Most probably coming back next week
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread