The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 28-05-2023, 04:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Went two weeks back. Went in only saw one girl. Peter told me only 1 gal taken it or leave it. Walk one round pass by saw one more. Didn't take it as Peter doesn't seems to like me. Maybe I doesn't have tao kay look.
Perhaps the other WL has been advance-booked and expecting her client to arrive soon. Hence OKT Peter didn’t offer you.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-05-2023, 02:44 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Fantabulous services accorded by this WL

WL name - Xiao Xue
Origin - Chengdu, PRC
Age - late twenties (my guesstimation)
Height - approx 1.53 m without heels
Built - Slim, fair and super smooth skin complexion. Her pussy was clean-shaven with some stubble feel. I advised her to use wax instead of shaving. She has nice curvy butt which suits her body frame.
Tits - Natural A cup with brownish red nip in medium size
Shop - Club 20

Looks - I would say she is presentable and slutty looking. She has huge double eyelid eyes and sharp nose. I suspect she has done a makeover under the knife.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Awesome! No introduction needed. She was highly spontaneous and proactive in this department. We petted heavily in various stage of undress from standing to the bed. We DFK by default without much prompting from me, and we caressed each other aggressively like real life lovers having a sleazy rendezvous.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She gave me a raw pussy rub against my dick whilst I seated on the inclined chair. We DFK whilst her raw pussy grinned sexily against my raw dick. She then used her tits to perform a soapy b2b stimulation on my back & my frontal torso. She did it in finesse fashion.

Cat bath - 9.0/10

She licked my ears, neck nips, from my back to my frontal torso. It was very thoroughly done … she left no stone unturned. We DFK wherever the opportunity presented itself.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 9.0/10

Superbly Deep throated BBBJ and it was sensually done. Amazing feat! She spent hell lots of time in this department. Better train yourself to control your ejaculation b4 booking her, many dudes misfired according to her … you are warned! Not for the faint-hearted Joe.

She would use condom if the following day is her mandatory medical checkup.

DFK - 9.0/10

Very skilled and sensually done like we were real lovers. I could feel lots of passion in it. Awesome!

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, doggy bonking and missionary. She was passionate, enthusiastic, and highly proactive in the love making. Her pussy was tight and she could sustain hard pounding from me. We DFK non stop whilst in missionary position.

Whore Attitude - 9.5/10

Fantabulous!

RTF - Yes! But I need to try two more WLs in this shop first.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 31-05-2023 at 04:36 PM.
Old 29-05-2023, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Chocolate13025 is Cool - loads of Potential

Which girl is the prettiest according to yall in club 20 ? So far I have only tried Qi Qi & Baby . Both are really good.
Old 31-05-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Babilicious … shiok! 😆

WL name - Baby
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her (she looks her age)
Height - approx 1.63m without heels
Built - Neither Slim nor plump, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has meaty and curvy butt. Unshaven pussy hair.
Tits - Natural B cup with brownish red nips
Shop - Club 20

Looks - She is youngish & adorable. Unlike most of her colleagues, everything on her face is natural. She has medium size double eyelid eyes and medium high bridge nose.

Pre shower routine - 9.0/10

Very spontaneous and sporty. Willing to role play with me. We caressed each other and proceeded to DFK by default.

Shower action - 9.0/10

She gave me a raw pussy rub against my dick whilst I seated on the inclined chair. We DFK when she was grinding on top of me. She then grinded my dick with her pussy in reversed fashion (back facing me). She then used her tits to do a b2b stimulation from my front to my back. This department ended with a deep throated BBBj.

Cat bath - 9.0/10

She licked all over my back and front torso. I love it when she allowed her long hair flowing against my bod. Some WLs would tied up their hair whilst performing this department. Very stimulating indeed. She didn’t really perform an AR but licked my scrotum and testicles instead.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - 8.0/10

Deep throated BBBJ and it was sensually done. I saw saliva dripping down along the length of my dick. Very shiok to watch. 😄

DFK - 9.0/10

Very spontaneous and proactive with lots of passion in it. Fantastic!

FJ - 9.0/10

We adopted girl rodeo ride, doggy bonking and missionary. She was passionate, enthusiastic, and highly proactive in the love making. Her pussy was tight and she could sustain hard pounding as I ramped hard during doggy fashion. We DFK non stop whilst in missionary position till I ran out of breathe. Shiok to the max!

Whore Attitude - 9.5/10

Great!

RTF - Yes! But I need to try one more WL first. I have tried all WLs except Angel & Duo Duo in this shop.

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 01-06-2023 at 03:20 AM.
Old 31-05-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Babilicious … shiok! ��

WL name - Baby
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years young according to her (she looks her age)
Height - approx 1.63m without heels
Built - Neither Slim nor plump, fair and super smooth skin complexion. She has meaty and curvy butt. Unshaven pussy hair.
Tits - Natural B cup with brownish red nips
Shop - Club 20

DFK - 9.0/10

Very spontaneous and proactive with lots of passion in it. Fantastic!

Great!

RTF - Yes! But I need to try one more WL first. I have tried all WLs except Angel & Duo Duo in this shop.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Why skip Duo Duo? haha ... Visiting Baby the 1st time made me put confidence in this house. Her DFK is good, but you can't lick her too much especially when DFK. Gfe better than most WL in GL. XiaoXue allows unlimited kissing and licking till you happy, puts in a lot of effort to please ... QiQi is ok, but will go out of breath easily.

I still trying to make time to try Happy.
Old 31-05-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 17
hwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to allhwahyudi69 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate13025 View Post
Which girl is the prettiest according to yall in club 20 ? So far I have only tried Qi Qi & Baby . Both are really good.
To me prettiest is An Qi.
Old 01-06-2023, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
... Visiting Baby the 1st time made me put confidence in this house. Her DFK is good, but you can't lick her too much especially when DFK. Gfe better than most WL in GL.
Bro, u referring to yourself? 😆

TBH, both Baby and me DFK till we ran out of breathe … the time we walked into room, standing DFK, b4 we showered on the bed, during shower and finally non stop when I bumped her in missionary fashion. This was my first try on Baby. I therefore beg to differ … 😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
why skip Duo Duo? XiaoXue allows unlimited kissing and licking till you happy, puts in a lot of effort to please ... QiQi is ok, but will go out of breath easily.

I still trying to make time to try Happy.
Duo Duo is too huge for my liking. I would still try Angel as she is pretty. Otherwise I would have skipped her too. 😃

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-06-2023, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro, u referring to yourself? 😆

TBH, both Baby and me DFK till we ran out of breathe … the time we walked into room, standing DFK, b4 we showered on the bed, during shower and finally non stop when I bumped her in missionary fashion. This was my first try on Baby. I therefore beg to differ … 😂
Sometimes I can book a girl just for DFK for the whole time, so it's not me haha.

Actually, I had more DFK with Baby on the 1st visit, even extended time just for more DFK. The RTF is like not so much though still quite a lot. Both are 90 min sessions, from pre-shower until the end, still have quite a long duration of DFK, probably like more than 80% of a 1hr session. Probably only when doing things where lips can't reach then don't have. She doesn't like too much tongue action when DFK. Can DFK with the door open, but Baby a bit shy, not like XiaoXue who can DFK outside on the door haha.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another fr for qiqi, really a gem for me. Right amount of gfe mixed service for me. It’s true that in terms of riding cowgirl or frenching for long periods she might not have as much stamina as the best of them in this house but she tries her best to be as accommodating as possible.

I visited on Vesak Day holiday and usually public holiday those with families are busy and it’s quiet for some joints. When I step in many ladies were available to take up but of course I still go with qiqi since built up rapport with her very much.
As usual, okt is very nice and friendly person. Ask me who I want to pick and all very good and when I took qiqi and hand him the cash for 2 hours he was quite thankful and humble at same time. Also banter in a very jokingly and casual manner.

Having appt qiqi a few times already we are familiar with each other le. She was wearing a nice dress like gown and we quickly locked lips for a very long period once we closed the room. She is so good to kiss and cuddle and pet, teasing me while her whole body snake around and grind against me. Since I’m kinda regular already we took time slowly to have an extended shower play, cleaning each other up slowly and sensually where I didn’t experience it previously (so your mileage might vary). She always blows me when I come out of the shower and dries me down. I love taking the 2 hours session as I can have the first shot with her, short 10-15 mins nap sleeping with her and then a quickie. This time I was so horny my second shot expanded with her riding me. A lot of dfk with her throughout and always love the fragrant scent of her blowing her evape at me. Time to time she shared a puff with me like a dutiful girlfriend.

Haven’t seen her for a long time and realise she grown more beautiful. Very friendly and always smiling with her eyes always sparkling. She still retains that wuhan mannerisms with her at times being very outright or talking in a direct manner but mostly very accommodating and gentle. Loved to talk stories with her and discuss on the general goings on in Geylang although we never discuss other girls in her house just to make sure no misunderstandings.

She does like to drink beer and loves the potato salad our western stalls here sells and having a good dinner at nearby dongbei places with her jie mei. She always praises the okt for being nice to the ladies in the house. This current batch is really good, worth a visit if don’t have any options or other favourites from other house resting or busy. Perhaps might want to try other China house but for now very captivated with qiqi lol
Old 05-06-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dave188 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading all the nice FRs in this house, decided to have a try on Qiqi (77).

Went inside but was told she will only be available around 30 minutes later.

Decided to wait for her while seeing other ladies in the house.

Mesmerized by her cheerful and friendly smile, hold my hands and went up to lvl2.

Watched her undress her dress, lacy g-string, she did not wear any bra though and i jokingly said can have more time for more actions.

Bathe together, DFK, hot cold bbbj.

Hardworking young gal. Worth the bonk.
Old 05-06-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

HI fijiperri! How much for two hours with Qiqi? I'm happy you had a good time with her.
Old 06-06-2023, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

So far in recent months, I have tried Ferrari, Qiqi and Baby.
The service of the girls are good. But looks wise, I will have to say I prefer Mandy 2058 or Yang Yang 1658B or Ke Le 2033.
Old 06-06-2023, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
So far in recent months, I have tried Ferrari, Qiqi and Baby.
The service of the girls are good. But looks wise, I will have to say I prefer Mandy 2058 or Yang Yang 1658B or Ke Le 2033.
fatt gor loves pretty face than service
Old 06-06-2023, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

mm..fatt gor not the tiko type la.
Old 06-06-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 1
dysentry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I realised that some girls don't allow dfk or bbbj 3 days before their checkups so if you are unlucky you may get one of these, but the long timers now only checkup every 2 months. Urine, blood and saliva tested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1