The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-04-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L16H12 cat150 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Who is xiaoyu? keep seeing her name mentioned

Anyway to share an interesting encounter... I popped by 1612 last week and saw a tall gorgeous lass sitting at the OKT counter (while the OKT himself standing beside the counter).

When I asked him about the gal sitting at the counter, he told me not working. And then proceed to tell me only 2 gals working today and if I wanna wait. I say ok and sat there. While waiting I keep checking out the gal... really tall (1.68+) & slim, with straight long hair.

BTH I quietly walked over to the OKT again and asked him when will this gal be working. But strangely he told me she is not working at, won't be avail.

I wondered if she is just a friend of the OKT, but I highly doubt so ... her vibes tell me she confirm one of the cat150 wl type
Description looks like xiaoyu but was always told not available since CNY period. So this house only left 2WL now?
Old 19-04-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Who is xiaoyu? keep seeing her name mentioned

Anyway to share an interesting encounter... I popped by 1612 last week and saw a tall gorgeous lass sitting at the OKT counter (while the OKT himself standing beside the counter).

When I asked him about the gal sitting at the counter, he told me not working. And then proceed to tell me only 2 gals working today and if I wanna wait. I say ok and sat there. While waiting I keep checking out the gal... really tall (1.68+) & slim, with straight long hair.

BTH I quietly walked over to the OKT again and asked him when will this gal be working. But strangely he told me she is not working at, won't be avail.

I wondered if she is just a friend of the OKT, but I highly doubt so ... her vibes tell me she confirm one of the cat150 wl type
Sound like Xiao Yu, do u have telegram ? I PM u there

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 20-04-2023, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!

Just called to ask OKT Tommy and he simply said xiaoyu is not working anymore. Seems like she is totally unavailable, maybe some bugger probably paid him a huge amount just to reserve her for himself
Old 20-04-2023, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisthebest View Post
Just called to ask OKT Tommy and he simply said xiaoyu is not working anymore. Seems like she is totally unavailable, maybe some bugger probably paid him a huge amount just to reserve her for himself
Xiaoyu just sits at the counter in 1612. Maybe only available for some specific guys. That's why Tommy could be so arrogant.
Old 20-04-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

thing is, xiao yu not even that chio, and i would think meng meng look better than her in this shop, thou meng meng still loses out by fair margin to the angpais at 2058 and 2033
agree tommy isnt like last time b4 covid
Old 20-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
thing is, xiao yu not even that chio, and i would think meng meng look better than her in this shop, thou meng meng still loses out by fair margin to the angpais at 2058 and 2033
agree tommy isnt like last time b4 covid
You got to be serious, meng meng looks better than xiao yu?
When some bros described her as Zhang tian Ai what a let down when I tried her
Once and no more chance fake FRs
Now that meng meng is gone I don’t mind being brutally honest
Old 21-04-2023, 07:26 AM
Samster

iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
You got to be serious, meng meng looks better than xiao yu?
When some bros described her as Zhang tian Ai what a let down when I tried her
Once and no more chance fake FRs
Now that meng meng is gone I don’t mind being brutally honest
Totally agree with you Bro, Meng Meng by far the oldest and not pretty de. “Zhang tian Ai” bullshit sia.

Like I shared previously avoid this house liao

Old 21-04-2023, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Then now left with Kiki, the better looking ones now.

But cannot kiss most of the time. Got to make her high then can dfk.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 21-04-2023, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sting691 View Post
Then now left with Kiki, the better looking ones now.

But cannot kiss most of the time. Got to make her high then can dfk.
Is the year 2023 April coming May soon, plenty of options available out there… Kiki no longer the only option haha…

Old 25-04-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 12
marshmallow14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spoke to someone from here. Xiaoyu Doesn’t work anymore. She is paid for.
Old 26-04-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshmallow14 View Post
Spoke to someone from here. Xiaoyu Doesn’t work anymore. She is paid for.
sometimes i see she sits inside a room watching videos, totally not working. for a while already. tio bao liao.
Old 09-05-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Tommy told me he has three new girls arriving in about a week. Should start work by end of the month. Can't wait to see them!
Old 09-05-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Tommy told me he has three new girls arriving in about a week. Should start work by end of the month. Can't wait to see them!
You are still the hardcore fan after so many years. Tommy is so fortunate to have you
Old 09-05-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully as good as Yoyo.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 10-05-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
doesn't matter how many girls he has, if only his girls know he rather let them sit on sofa no customer rather than take bookings

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1