The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 15-11-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

How is chole and foxy and bro try?
If uncomfortable to share can pm me
Old 16-11-2022, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2034 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper123 View Post
Same here, book her yrs back at TB area. Borrowed her toilet to pee and she told me to clean the entire toilet bowl as there are pee stains like wtf, ignore her and walk off and got a scolding from her lol
This is funny. Hahaha.
Old 16-11-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 6
GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!GGrace is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemontree123 View Post

👑Gentlemen faster fetch me from this unique pick up point !! Ha.💋💋

💦Rare Gem providing you with a fascinating service and shower you with unforgettable moments💦👄
I won't let u to have a chance to miss me!!!

👑 About Me 👄👑
I m real seductive with my sweet , Smiling appearance, BIG BOOBS And will charm u to paradise!!💋💋❣️💋💋

Phyllis
Age - 28
Weight 48kg
Height ~ 165cm
Skin ~ Fair Skin
Stats ~ 38D/27/35 ( Natural )

Outcall Sex/Fj 💦
▪️600/60minutes/1
▪️850/90minutes/2 ( *Happy Ending* )
▪️1100/120minutes/3 S + 1Hj 💞❣️ *(Recommend)*

Cardate bj $380 30mins
Vehicle ( Not Provided )
Please being along Wet tissues and protector

Cim additional top up
$100
Cardate Sex ~ $550 40minutes 1 shots

Dating/Gfe feeling Service
Dinner / Movies / Partying /
Event
Companion
$350 2hrs
Additional hrs top up $150

Welcomed all Races!!!
📛Raw
📛COF
📛 Cam/Video

After 1030pm additional $50 applies
Transport $80 Outcall
Hsecall $50
Rejected $100 After midnight $200
Extra pics $50

Special Request $100*

~My working days for this part time are limited. Will not reply Fast in Sbf so WhatsApp/Telegram for faster response 💙💞thank you

Upon Confirmation. A deposit is required to secure the Slot

Deposit $180
I accept paynow / paylah

BOOKING
WhatsApp *88961356* or
telegram http://t.me/lemontree123

💌Pls state your nick,Race,timing & Location.

Time waster will be blocked immediately. Pls be kind and give other to book if you're nt sincere. As my Slot is limited due to my Part time Work.

Using photos grabbed from Web is similar to scamming genuine customer
Old 16-11-2022, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
helloshop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGrace View Post

Using photos grabbed from Web is similar to scamming genuine customer

Another scammer. Saw quite a number of sudden surge of single thread post.
Old 16-11-2022, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

So far mostly negative FRs…. Any positive FRs about girls here. Been out of the game for too long. Not sure who is good or not.
Old 16-11-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 11
Theros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTheros is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
So far mostly negative FRs…. Any positive FRs about girls here. Been out of the game for too long. Not sure who is good or not.
I haven’t chiong as long as the OGs here but I can tell you straight up, for the money you spend on local FLs, you go dome 3, you get better service, better looks almost better everything.

The only ever decent local one I’ve had is Ginger. Truly she’s a fantastic when it comes to service. Not a SYT but the experience you will confirm leave with a smile.

I haven’t yet tried girls generation. The lack of FRs worry me a bit but seems to be quite decent. If anyone has ever tried the GG girls and you’re kind enough to share, please PM me. Thanks!
Old 16-11-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Giova80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Wanda with Bro essential. First review so hopefully doing it right.

OKT: excellent experience with Bro Essential. Flexible and helpful even with newby like me
Looks: GND vibes. Wonderful for boobs lovers. She seems to really like having hers played with
Frenching: super passionate. GFE like
BBJ: amazing and agajn done with a lot of passion
FJ: did doggy as main positions in a couple of variations. It seems to be her favourite position.

All in all: she gets really into it and it feels like doing it with a GF. Between shots she is cuddly and wonderful to chat with.

Super happy! She is a wonderful girl.
Old 17-11-2022, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
naenawn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Jennie of GG stable

Jennie’s service was exceptional! Haven’t met anyone with this kind of service for many years! To be honest even better than those girls who are charging more than her. I would rate her 15/10 just for her gfe alone! Not a time watcher and she makes you feel so comfortable. And her skills were simply top notch! Such a gem! Hope she comes back soon!
Old 17-11-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mbhavana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theros View Post
I haven’t chiong as long as the OGs here but I can tell you straight up, for the money you spend on local FLs, you go dome 3, you get better service, better looks almost better everything.

The only ever decent local one I’ve had is Ginger. Truly she’s a fantastic when it comes to service. Not a SYT but the experience you will confirm leave with a smile.

I haven’t yet tried girls generation. The lack of FRs worry me a bit but seems to be quite decent. If anyone has ever tried the GG girls and you’re kind enough to share, please PM me. Thanks!
I've tried Elise from gg and she was great for me. Great bj skills. She is slim with small boobs but overall has a nice figure and dresses well. But in general I feel local girls are too expensive and agree that you can get a much better experience for the same or lower price in dome 3.
Old 17-11-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 11
ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!ioxlv is one of the Best!

a picture paints a thousand words.

asking for $250 deposit when i tried to book her today.

jeanette ah jeanette. you okay or not?

thread say 150. whatsapp say 250. wtf. @jeanette73

Last edited by ioxlv; 22-11-2022 at 10:38 AM.
Old 17-11-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of lightLeongfan is a glorious beacon of light

I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow

Some prefer to eat Chicken Rice at Hotel and some prefer hawker center.
Old 17-11-2022, 09:43 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
DanielChan is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
I should have asked the local dome sifus here before actually going for this particular local FL. FML what a crappy experience.

So basically I booked SensualLynn at 2.30pm and she was late by an hour, and due to my insistent asking for update she got pissed off and I got a scolding inside the room with some F bombs thrown in. She was so hostile that I decided to paid her to f off. Since I didn't want to escalate the things further. Her excuse for being late was " You have to expect the unexpected, 2.30pm doesn't mean 2.30pm for me " " You don't expect every day sunny day, Anything can happen " . WTF right ?

If that's the kind of excuse you can give me, go to work 1 hour later and see what your boss reply

I asked for incall but I had to pay for the hotel room so it was like outcall ? That is so stupid

PS: I asked her courteously for update and stuff, it's my right as the paying customer. Plus I didn't want to continue the deed anymore after I saw her, FML it's an aunty with aunty haircut. Really turn me off. FML

Too many bros asked me PM, and I decided to just name the FL. You reaped what you sow
Yea, prob there are many more bad reviews of her. Do book other ladies.
Old 18-11-2022, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 14
lynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to alllynex123 is a name known to all

by the way any FR on prettyberries? the stewardess?
Old 18-11-2022, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Nat from GG: A syt, who is good to talk to and has sexy moans on the bed. Thanks for the recommendation
Old 18-11-2022, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
wtfuad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. I also encountered an unpleasant experience with her a few years back. I eventually just walked away….

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1