The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 10
horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
beware of advance kc trap

Hi bros, sharing personal exp. Not sure of happen to any of you.

Anyway, have been visiting this ml named after a yellow and sweet fruit that goes well with sticky rice at a very controversial mp located in lorong 2 of somewhere in the central area near a hdb hub.

Started off quite well when i started visiting her before making her a regular ml of mine cos of rly good perks. She gives me free hj (she told me literally i can dun pay if i dun wan to altho i still give tips) whenever i take the infamous $88 package. I asked if its only me or others also like that she say me only.

So after few sessions she ask if can tip more and at this point i still ok so i tip more than usual . Progress on she wan lend money, i ask for what she say need buy presents for family members and some friend when she go back china. Heng i never lend cos shortly after she went to china to apparently visit family but on wechat she was mostly w frens go chiong china bars and post those pics as tho she living high life. She even bought prada bag n wallet.

I geysiao ask her who buy for her she say ownself buy. Hmm ok ... With the salary there to buy those will really take a toll on the salary so either rly ownself buy or not idk. Benefit of doubt. Anyway after all this red alert points i stopped visiting her and she still occasionally send msg to try chat w me to which i ignore.

Bros can ask me for more details via pm or share if u kena such kc . She rly sly so need becareful. Always rmb we r there to get the deed done then leave so nv ever give in to ur small head temptations. I rather u go fl mps than get cheat money. Cheers bros

Last edited by horneemeeh; 05-10-2017 at 08:52 AM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

horneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of lighthorneemeeh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: beware of advance kc trap

one more point i forgot to add is her wechat moment like to hide then unhide. I ask why she say ppl see but nv tok to her .
Old 05-10-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horneemeeh View Post
Hi bros, sharing personal exp. Not sure of happen to any of you.

Anyway, have been visiting this ml named after a yellow and sweet fruit that goes well with sticky rice at a very controversial mp located in lorong 2 of somewhere in the central area near a hdb hub.

Started off quite well when i started visiting her before making her a regular ml of mine cos of rly good perks. She gives me free hj (she told me literally i can dun pay if i dun wan to altho i still give tips) whenever i take the infamous $88 package. I asked if its only me or others also like that she say me only.

So after few sessions she ask if can tip more and at this point i still ok so i tip more than usual . Progress on she wan lend money, i ask for what she say need buy presents for family members and some friend when she go back china. Heng i never lend cos shortly after she went to china to apparently visit family but on wechat she was mostly w frens go chiong china bars and post those pics as tho she living high life. She even bought prada bag n wallet.

I geysiao ask her who buy for her she say ownself buy. Hmm ok ... With the salary there to buy those will really take a toll on the salary so either rly ownself buy or not idk. Benefit of doubt. Anyway after all this red alert points i stopped visiting her and she still occasionally send msg to try chat w me to which i ignore.

Bros can ask me for more details via pm or share if u kena such kc . She rly sly so need becareful. Always rmb we r there to get the deed done then leave so nv ever give in to ur small head temptations. I rather u go fl mps than get cheat money. Cheers bros
Thanks for sharing....... yeah some of them the life are complex..
Old 05-10-2017, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Summarise in one word: money

They lost faith in love but never lose faith in money, cuz money can buy them confidence...
Old 05-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxxx3 View Post

They lost faith in love but never lose faith in money, cuz money can buy them confidence...
Well said.....
Old 05-10-2017, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

bro

u must be a newbie

u really believe HJ for you only? hahaha like that how she survive

wake up please
Old 05-10-2017, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One word sums it all up.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muthu_curry View Post
bro

u must be a newbie

u really believe HJ for you only? hahaha like that how she survive

wake up please
Not a newbie bro. Have been in the scene for some time now. I know when the ml is lying.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:

This i agree too bro
Old 05-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
This i agree too bro
Agreed too. Do not time and money on KC. F and F.
Old 05-10-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

As many as brother saying F and F... But repeatedly still will fail into the trap....lol...
Old 05-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 21
muthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to beholdmuthu_curry is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I know when the ml is lying.
haha very obvious kena kc trap
Old 05-10-2017, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
Rxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRxxx3 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Kc is just their way of surviving... would u have done the same if u were them?

Don’t hate the player, hate the game...

U can always exit the game...
Old 05-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kc is just their way of surviving... would u have done the same if u were them?

Don’t hate the player, hate the game...

U can always exit the game...
very well said...
Old 05-10-2017, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

she "only" hj for you at YOUR session mah correct. She's not lying.

TSK....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1