The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
siriyu25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
I think there's a Telegram group to chat with the captain, but I didn't use it. I went there straight then they got some guy who greeted me and let me know the different packages. I was told to enjoy the facilities then chill in the dining area. A captain will come look for me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
No need to worry.... the captains will hover over you like a hawk the moment you enter the spa. You choose the lady from the captains' device (foreign ladies).... no photos for locals.
Ahhh i see.. it's really convenient then
Thanks bro, for the info.
Old 23-05-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
dettol1199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HV spa short fr

Any bros who went recently can share any no. to try? Am gg in this weekend
Old 25-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SumTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dettol1199 View Post
Any bros who went recently can share any no. to try? Am gg in this weekend
Usually I will camp at the lounge area and get some small bites after soaking. The girls will pop in and out of this area for food or drinks occasionally. I will use this opportunity to see if they are to my liking then ask the captain for them. If after a while no girls or none to my liking, I will request to look at the Captain's tablet for their pictures. Real life will -10 to 20%. You can also ask the captain for recommendations, that's how I encountered 1 petite little veteran who was dam service oriented haha. I was inexperienced and she taught me a lot. A pity I can't remember her number, all I knew was that she was short, skinny and wore quite a bit of bling.
Old 26-05-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
anipheus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i know hv spa accept touch n go but do they accept credit/debit card?
Old 26-05-2023, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by anipheus View Post
i know hv spa accept touch n go but do they accept credit/debit card?
Yes they accept credit cards but have to pay service charge.
Old 26-05-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 10
dawwad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Good news for HV spa lovers.

They have promotion now for those that go for 2 shots. Now if you take a 2nd lady on the same visit.... the total price for both is only rm398. (applies to foreign ladies only).
Local ladies no promotion price.
You mean can get 2 ladies together at same time? Or have to be 1 after another?
Old 01-06-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoogerFooger View Post
Thanks bro.

According to their Telegram, 66 is this one.
Hi bro what’s your FR on 707? Still available? Going to try this week
Old 01-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute

Any kind bro share the telegram group? PM me

Queue List: empty
Old 08-06-2023, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Pleasure123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited HV spa.

Accept walk in. The captain in front. I just ask him for recommendation. All I can say his recommendation is superb! Service oriented. I forgot what number. All I remember is she viet late 20, around 160cm. Wet easily. Leave a happy man!
Old 11-06-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 576 / Power: 1
91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all91nova is a name known to all

Just tried No. 585 few days ago.

Service was meh. Soso only. Very commercial feel.

Not much GFE from her. However still treat me like a king through out the session.

RTF? No will look to try other girls when I come back
Old 12-08-2023, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hornyboy12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Part 1

Warning in advance, grandfather storytelling ahead -

First time trying HV spa today from a friend's recommendation.

Contacted through telegram for the list of girls available today and was pleasantly surprised with 50+ girls to choose from.
With the wide range of girls provided, my friend and I decided not to choose immediately but instead, to head down to the spa and check them out.
Asked for prices offered and was only provided as follows -
💎SHOOT PACKAGE 🎚
💎Massage,Bath,BlowjSex 🎚
❣️1 hrs 小时1 shot 炮 Rm 250❣️
❣️2 hrs 小时2 shots 炮Rm 480❣️
Booked appointment for 7pm with Eden and was further told to look for Ahua upon arrival.
After arriving, we asked the front man for Ahua and was directed to head inside to look for him. Ahua was not wearing the uniform for HV spa and this should have been a red-flag for us however we didn't think too much of it.

Once again, I asked for the list of girls available today and this time, to my unpleasant surprise, there were only about less than 10 girls provided to us. Enquired if there were other girls available and Ahua informed me that, yes there were others, however the 10 he provided were the best ones. Not wanting to limit my options, I insisted to have a look at the other girls available. Was further provided with 20+ other girls which I selected a few from but were all apparently "on off or unavailable". Finally managed to choose a girl that was present but was told I had to wait a little while for her which I was happy to do so.
My friend chose a girl from the first 10 ones provided.
Ahua left us presumably to have the girls ready for our workout ahead, however shortly returned to once again inform me that the lady I chose was not available and hence insisted for me to choose from the first 10 instead. Reluctantly, I selected a girl from the 10 provided.

As it was our first time visiting HV spa, my friend and I wanted to enjoy the facilities before having our workout session but was sadly informed (by Ahua) that the hot water in the spa was spoiled and unavailable. He further informed us that there was no point to visit the spa area as they were going through repairs. Slightly saddened by this news, we decided to just proceed with the workout first.

I selected #388 while my friend had #399 .
All I can say is that not only could both of our girls not speak any English or Chinese, everything was as SOP as u can imagine (quick shower, short catbath, BBBJ, caps on, bonk, caps off, shower, finish.)
Old 12-08-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Part 2

Looks: 8/10 (minus 10-20% from pic)
Body: 8/10 (not slim, not fat, nice ass)
Boobs: 7/10 (natural B)
Kissing: N/A
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (nothing worth noting)
FJ: 7/10 (Accomodating to any positions, bonked in cowgirl and doggy)
Gfe: 1/10 (cannot communicate at all, everything SOP)
Everything from entering the room to exit finished in less than 40mins.

Went back to the lobby half expecting my friend to be there and true enough, he was done with his session before me.

#399 (from friend review)
Looks: 6.5/10 (50% not looking like picture, still quite pretty but just not what he expected)
Body: 7/10 (slim)
Boobs: 5.5/10 (A cup)
Kissing: N/A
BBBJ: 6.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Gfe: 1/10 (same as me)
Everything finished in less than 30-35mins.
Old 12-08-2023, 03:28 AM
Samster

Part 3

Since both of us did not really have a pleasant workout sess, we decided to eat some food to make our money's worth (since the spa was "undergoing repairs"). Was picking up a plate to take some food but was stopped by a staff wearing HV spa uniform. Staff asked what package we purchased, informed him 250RM (paid in cash before bonk), staff further informed us 250RM no food, *no spa services* (yes, u saw that right, no such mention by staff that spa services "undergoing repairs"). Dumbfounded by this we asked what was the price for everything included, was informed that it was 258RM 😂👍

Not really surprised anymore at this point, we decided to leave the place. Saw Ahua at the entrance of HV spa, decide to give him 1 last chance and asked him again if the spa was "undergoing repairs". Ahua persisted that it was. I decide to poke around and asked if we could just take a look around instead, was told that cannot, due to them washing the spa area. My friend further asked when will the repairs be done and was told "Tomorrow done". 💪
Ahua promptly dismissed us as he had another 2 innocent victims that just arrived for him to sca-sorry,attend to.

RTF: Never again in my life.
Service bad (blatantly lying to us constantly, the spa was clearly not "undergoing repairs" as we saw some people wearing the spa clothes on our way out. Also saw a few other girls which were not provided to us to select from at all when chilling at the lobby area after bonk).
Felt scammed (thinking we could chillout abit at the spa and grab a bite, but apparently 250RM is bonk and fuck off).
Both girls service completely SOP to the tee. Tbh, nothing good came out of this exp. And to put the final icing on the cake, my friend said "thank you" with a smile to the 2 doorman (wearing HV spa uniform) when leaving, but was completely ignored with them giving him weird stares 🤣

Hope this long post helps with anyone making a decision to visit HV spa anytime soon. Or at least simply walking in and not "booking in advance through telegram/WhatsApp" would turn out to be a better exp than what we did.
Old 20-08-2023, 03:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyboy12 View Post
Part 3
Hope this long post helps with anyone making a decision to visit HV spa anytime soon. Or at least simply walking in and not "booking in advance through telegram/WhatsApp" would turn out to be a better exp than what we did.
Wow this is the most bizarre experience I heard of. For my case, usually I don't need to make any advance booking or contact any captain before I go.

My SOP:

Go in entrance nonchalantly, signal to the worker for deposit box. Deposit my wallet and passport inside. Then proceed to changing room.

At changing room, the worker auto give me a towel and shorts to change. After I change to shorts, lock up my stuff and clothes in locker then go toilet or go shower.

After shower, usually the worker will help me wear the robe but if going jacuzzi/pool, I just decline, then take one additional towel go to the jacuzzi /pool to enjoy. After come back, shower again, then wear robe go canteen.

I usually skip the buffet line, just find a nice corner sit down. The worker will come ask me what I want. My standard is Soft boiled eggs x 2 + Ice teh/ Ice coffee. After finish, one of the captain will approach me then ask me choose which lady.

After finish workout session, come out sit down again. Then worker approach me again for order. I would order curry maggi mee and another drink. Eat finish then go movie room relax a bit or go pool again.

Finally, after song song enough liao, then go counter take my staff and pay.

So far has always been fine, no one stop me from anything.
Old 24-08-2023, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Augustus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after one round at ls2, not satisfied. think to go ks/ hv spa. end up book hv spa through ahua. like hornyboy12's friend, i took 399 based on telegram photo. my type

Looks: 8.5 over 10 my type. she is quite tall around 167-170?
Body: 8 over 10 slim
Boobs: 5 over 10 A cup yes. nipple rubbery
Kissing: 3 over 10 Peck on cheek
BBBJ: 5 over 10 pretty face. but not much skill. soft suck on my nipple.
FJ: 6 over 10 i couldnt tahan. cowgirl position, fired.
Gfe: 3 over 10 nothing much. but her face and slim figure turn me on

can't communicate, she speak only vietnamese.

same as hornyboy12, no sauna or change of clothes or locker. paid ahua in the room. after doing then took a cup of coke. watch movie and left. see many people wear robes and eating. perhaps next time will go in following junmin95 advice
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1