The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 12
baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: HV spa short fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeoil85 View Post
Heng ah. No.28 was my next target as I saw her when n my went out after finished no. 90 local milf. 28 got Super solid body with tight t n Jean n good looking too, this I asked the manager for her number.

I was there 2 times n the spectacle manger seems to be freiendly n told me can try 28 next time. He also told me the local are usually 30+ but viet are syt. But he will still introduce u if u insisted on local. N usually there will be a few local available to choose from.
Yeah no. 28 really has the look and solid body tbh. But lacking on the service side, as she has admitted herself.
So the atmosphere in this joint is slightly better already compared to other joints?
Old 11-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronsengir View Post
Yeah no. 28 really has the look and solid body tbh. But lacking on the service side, as she has admitted herself.
So the atmosphere in this joint is slightly better already compared to other joints?
This spa is a hidden gem with its own diehard supporters. That's why it can keep a low profile as their customers are solid regulars...... unlike some other spas that has to resort to heavy advertising on several platforms and engage writers to post fake FRs.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

baronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbaronsengir is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cant imagine the cheonging scene in jb is changing so much these days. Since i noob i only hear stories from friends about it. But really thanks to all the bros here chipping in. I understand abit more now. Might give this joint a chance again if ever get the chance to cheong. But may i know what other playgrounds in jb have similar standard?
Old 12-07-2019, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by united1 View Post
28 is like that one. her boobs are fake, dont know if you realised.. but yes want service dont look for her.
Thanks bro. No leh i didnt realise since she doesnt allow many things i mostly stroke, didnt teh hard or cup and feel the weight, which i wanted to do. scared kena ban haha.
Old 12-07-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
local i go gbw, hv i go for viets.
gbw is it blue wave that i keep hearing about?
Old 12-07-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
This spa is a hidden gem with its own diehard supporters. That's why it can keep a low profile as their customers are solid regulars...... unlike some other spas that has to resort to heavy advertising on several platforms and engage writers to post fake FRs.

Muahaha..... you said it right... A Hidden Gem

And Nicole is the ethereal forbidden fruit..... its so difficult to get her.
I think she holds the title of the most popular WL in whole of JB.
Old 12-07-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks bro. No leh i didnt realise since she doesnt allow many things i mostly stroke, didnt teh hard or cup and feel the weight, which i wanted to do. scared kena ban haha.
I know a bit why she is like that. I asked her what happened, she lie a bit but when i asked further, she tell the truth. She cares about others, but when i show concern for her, she shrug me off. Pls dun pm me about her, i only can say what i can.

Do not ask about her private affairs, if not you kena ban by her then good luck.
Old 12-07-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Whom do you recommend we should choose if go to this spa?
Old 12-07-2019, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
melvin85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

77 solid i try before and yes 28 sibei sian bj also woth condom
Old 13-07-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
I know a bit why she is like that. I asked her what happened, she lie a bit but when i asked further, she tell the truth. She cares about others, but when i show concern for her, she shrug me off. Pls dun pm me about her, i only can say what i can.

Do not ask about her private affairs, if not you kena ban by her then good luck.
haha so secretive. but other ppl thing i dun want to know. know liao also no use. we only there to enjoy, right?
Old 13-07-2019, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin85 View Post
77 solid i try before and yes 28 sibei sian bj also woth condom
for me she didnt use le. a little happy surprise perhaps.
Old 13-07-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
for me she didnt use le. a little happy surprise perhaps.
Your face look matured and not handsome face or ur face look handsome and very young. Or you are very normal shape etc. Pls describe yourself so that some ppl will not get disappointed.

Melvin85??????
Old 14-07-2019, 02:05 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Whom do you recommend we should choose if go to this spa?
I always try for Nicole..... if not available then any of their MILF CKTs... all of them service tokcong one. Looks may be old a bit but service no horse run.....
Old 14-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Happymand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: HV spa short fr

For me I think 28 service is good and as mention her body is solid and her cups are definitely natural without enhancement.
I believe some people here are purposely saying bad things about her which I don’t know why.
People who has tried her service before will know that she offers good service and truly enjoy the session with her.
加油28
Old 14-07-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 7
united1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyunited1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happymand View Post
For me I think 28 service is good and as mention her body is solid and her cups are definitely natural without enhancement.
I believe some people here are purposely saying bad things about her which I don’t know why.
People who has tried her service before will know that she offers good service and truly enjoy the session with her.
加油28
then you definitely dont know anything about boobs.. it's obviously enhanced/fake. but she has a nice body overall esp with her outside clothes on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1