The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
poi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoi123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yup!! This kor mu yung is the most delicious i ever had. 1st kor mu yung recommended by my wife since 12yrs ago..

Gotta also say, the price is a little bit steep.. cos its a street for late night supper place and last time cater for all working girls to shop and eat after their work after 1am..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Noi Seafood @ Huai Khwang, Bangkok

I will alway visit these place when i go BKK everytime.

5-6, Soi Prachasongkhro 40
Prachasongkhro Road, Huai Khwang, Bangkok
Business hours: 6pm – 4am

If you happen to visit Huai Khwang and looking for a reasonably clean, good and affordable place to eat. Noi Seafood should be on your list of consideration.
To reach here, come out of the Huai Khwang MRT via exit 3 of MRT and keep walking left towards the night market. The restaurant will be on your left after you cross the first bridge over a drain.

Must try food:

These is their must try

Grilled pork neck – unexpectedly delicious considering we were at a seafood restaurant. The pork neck was incredibly tender with a sweet caramelized skin, it tasted a bit like char siew. A must try here.
Old 13-10-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 10
alpineguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Food glorious food! Thailand

Any recommendations on good value buffets in BKK?

I think Mungkorn Seafood is quite good value (About 500B)
1394 Opposite Soi Prachasongkhro 21 Huay Kwang, Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Old 13-10-2020, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 4
TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

[QUOTE=alpineguy;20265294]Any recommendations on good value buffets in BKK?

Kouen Jap buffet at AIA centre Huay Khwang if you are into Japanese food.
Old 13-10-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

TMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTMNT99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
For Bros who happen to pass by Siracha or stay near there, highly reccomend this Thai Chinese Restaurant, Tai Hee.. They serve one of the best Thai teochew food. Fish maw, braised pork throtters with man tou and some freshly made dim sum. There are 2 branches and I go to the one at Sukhumvit Rd more often.

https://www.facebook.com/taiheesiracha/
Good recommendation, tried it and loved it. Keep it flowing..
Old 16-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Khao Soi Kitchen
455 Soi 50 (Sukhumvit), Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
Phra Khanong area
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 7am-4pm
Nearest train BTS On Nut

Khao soi is available with chicken (B90), pork (B100), beef (B100), prawn (B100) or vegetable (B80). Also on the menu are spicy Chiang Mai sausage (B150), rich gaeng hung lay (northern Thai pork belly curry), kanom jeen and shrimp pad Thai (both B90).

Try it, is nice.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-10-2020, 01:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I think Noi Seafood is a good call for those who need non Thai menu only. Food is pretty good, but price of course is pretty high compared to places not catered for foreigners. You see alot of Japanese and Koreans inside. But again, if you are only there for a week or less, these places are good enough, you cannot always be travelling around just to eat cheap local places.
Old 18-10-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Talking about convenient places, I like Pantaree in Suk Soi 8 small lane off it. Price is still pretty affordable, I think some dishes are abit salty but overall good place for people staying around the area and with pretty good quality food.
Old 18-10-2020, 01:53 PM
Samster

I always have difficult finding places serving yam pla dook fu, catfish salad. My favourite salad.
Old 22-10-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I always have difficult finding places serving yam pla dook fu, catfish salad. My favourite salad.
Go to any local restaurants with live band entertainment. 80% of them serve a version of the catfish salad. Cheers
Old 22-10-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of

This restaurant located at Pathumthani and along the Chao Phraya river serves nice Thai cusine. Price is not too expensive and they are well know for their Lart Pla and Thai style fish curry. As long as you dun touch the BBQ river prawns, a lunch or dinner at 1000-1500 THB is more than enough for 2-3 pax.

Ambience is good, restaurant clean and nicely done up.

Their FB page

https://www.facebook.com/baandockcha...=page_internal

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 26-10-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

For guys going to Pak Chong, Khao Yai . You must try VANO STEAKHOUSE. They have a special marinate to make the beef tender and very flavourful. Die die must try!!.

12 หมู่ที่ 3 ซอย 23 Klang Dong, Pak Chong District, Nakhon Ratchasima 30320

https://www.facebook.com/Vanosteak/
Old 27-10-2020, 03:11 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Yok Yor Marina Restaurant

Those bro who visited BKK, have chance can try this place and try the food out.Can eat, drink, enjoy the nice night scenery with good accompany and enjoy the moment and the cruise ride.

Address:
196 Tha Din Daeng Rd, Khlong San, Bangkok 10600, Thailand

Operating hour:
5pm to 11pm daily.
Tel : 0-2863-0565 , 0-2863-0566 , 089-2004971
Line id : yokyormarina

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 27-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 19
william99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond reputewilliam99 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Khao Soi Kitchen
455 Soi 50 (Sukhumvit), Bangkok, 10110 Thailand
Phra Khanong area
Opening hours: Mon-Sat 7am-4pm
Nearest train BTS On Nut

Khao soi is available with chicken (B90), pork (B100), beef (B100), prawn (B100) or vegetable (B80). Also on the menu are spicy Chiang Mai sausage (B150), rich gaeng hung lay (northern Thai pork belly curry), kanom jeen and shrimp pad Thai (both B90).

Try it, is nice.
They moved or their new branch/outlet at Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 which just near Nana BTS?
Saw this in their FB.
https://www.facebook.com/10950684730...3276033261606/

8 pts & above only hor...
Be PATIENCE hor...
Pls pm me if I not yet rtn, at least I can easily search for your latest post...

No queue now...

Kamsiah...
Old 03-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by william99 View Post
They moved or their new branch/outlet at Sukhumvit Soi 7/1 which just near Nana BTS?
Saw this in their FB.
https://www.facebook.com/10950684730...3276033261606/
Ok, nice share...

Old 06-11-2020, 07:52 PM
Veteran Samster

Mungkorn Seafood

Costing just around THB499 and having no time restriction is definitely a steal for many of us.

The staff would bring out the hot charcoal that would be used as a source of heat for the grill once we were seated.

Variety of food available. Eat until shiok

Address
1394 Pracha Songkhro Rd, Khwaeng Din Daeng, Khet Din Daeng, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand 10400

Telephone: +66 83 096 6379

Operating Hours: 4pm - 2am (Daily)

Damage: THB 499 per pax

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1