The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Revvv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Outcall massage recs

Does anyone know what the yoga massage package is at Cbody? Also do ppl have any high quality recommendation for outcall massages? I got Cbody and four hands on my list
Old 03-04-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
baygon01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
Does anyone know what the yoga massage package is at Cbody? Also do ppl have any high quality recommendation for outcall massages? I got Cbody and four hands on my list
One of the girls told me it involves the girl being naked
Old 04-04-2024, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 7
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Outcall massage recs

Cbody is 24 hours? More syt?
Old 05-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
SumTom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried healing hands once in Bangkok last year. It was my first night, just checked into the hotel and didn't want to go out to hunt as it was quite late. I was tired but still wanted a massage. I selected a lady after browsing their website and confirmed the booking over the Line app. Chose the 2 hours relaxing oil massage with No.18 Nancy. I gave the address and the agent passed the message on to the lady.

Nancy was wearing a face mask when she first arrived. I went to the hotel lobby to bring her up as the elevator needed a keycard. I thought that she had a very petite and feminine body. It was quite a pleasant surprise when she took off her mask after entering my room. She was very good looking and had a very seductive smile. Pretty, petite and fair skinned. I was instantly attracted to her. She told me she was 30 or 31, but she looked 5 years younger. The massage itself was nothing special, but I didn't care. All that was on my mind was how good looking she was. I didn't know if she would provide extras but I was really hoping for it.

It was a typical oil massage; you strip and lay on the bed, naked with only a towel across your ass or penis, depending on where your body is facing. The massage was supposed to last 2 hrs but she popped the question after about an hour in. She creatively asked if I wanted extras. She offered her hands, mouth and pussy. Each had a different price tag to it. I immediately requested for the full package and was quoted 4,000 baht, double the price of a typical ST session. I think they usually expect you to haggle it down a bit. But I wasted no time. No negotiation. No hesitation. I was fucking enchanted by her during the massage and I just wanted to dive right into her body. I thought I had managed to stay pretty calm during the massage. I was feeling very relaxed too but the moment she applied some pressure on my inner thighs, my entire body woke up. The towel lifted and a small tent was pitched. She saw it and smiled. She knew she had me hooked.

I couldn't take my eyes off her body as she stripped. She started with a BBBJ before capping me. We went into missionary and I felt up her breasts. Was a little disappointed to find out that it's enhanced. She was tight but produced little lubrication so I had to go slow at the start even though I was very excited. After finishing and washing up, we added each other on the Line app and she asked me to call her up again.
Old 06-04-2024, 09:35 PM
Samster

Revvv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SumTom View Post
I tried healing hands once in Bangkok last year. It was my first night, just checked into the hotel and didn't want to go out to hunt as it was quite late. I was tired but still wanted a massage. I selected a lady after browsing their website and confirmed the booking over the Line app. Chose the 2 hours relaxing oil massage with No.18 Nancy. I gave the address and the agent passed the message on to the lady.

Nancy was wearing a face mask when she first arrived. I went to the hotel lobby to bring her up as the elevator needed a keycard. I thought that she had a very petite and feminine body. It was quite a pleasant surprise when she took off her mask after entering my room. She was very good looking and had a very seductive smile. Pretty, petite and fair skinned. I was instantly attracted to her. She told me she was 30 or 31, but she looked 5 years younger. The massage itself was nothing special, but I didn't care. All that was on my mind was how good looking she was. I didn't know if she would provide extras but I was really hoping for it.

It was a typical oil massage; you strip and lay on the bed, naked with only a towel across your ass or penis, depending on where your body is facing. The massage was supposed to last 2 hrs but she popped the question after about an hour in. She creatively asked if I wanted extras. She offered her hands, mouth and pussy. Each had a different price tag to it. I immediately requested for the full package and was quoted 4,000 baht, double the price of a typical ST session. I think they usually expect you to haggle it down a bit. But I wasted no time. No negotiation. No hesitation. I was fucking enchanted by her during the massage and I just wanted to dive right into her body. I thought I had managed to stay pretty calm during the massage. I was feeling very relaxed too but the moment she applied some pressure on my inner thighs, my entire body woke up. The towel lifted and a small tent was pitched. She saw it and smiled. She knew she had me hooked.

I couldn't take my eyes off her body as she stripped. She started with a BBBJ before capping me. We went into missionary and I felt up her breasts. Was a little disappointed to find out that it's enhanced. She was tight but produced little lubrication so I had to go slow at the start even though I was very excited. After finishing and washing up, we added each other on the Line app and she asked me to call her up again.
Nice review. How much did she quote you on HJ and BJ?
Old 07-04-2024, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
indianpro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does the prices they quote include the initial massage + transport fee? Or is it additional? Just curious to know
Old 07-04-2024, 01:20 PM
Samster

Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody has the top up charges for Cbody?
Old 07-04-2024, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
shenzhen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
Anybody has the top up charges for Cbody?
I was quoted by BMB outcall massage 3.2k baht all in 90mins.. can anyone share your experience.. Thanks
Old 07-04-2024, 06:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light
Cool Re: Outcall massage recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenzhen View Post
I was quoted by BMB outcall massage 3.2k baht all in 90mins.. can anyone share your experience.. Thanks
This is just the price for the massage + transport...... prices for extra services you need to negotiate with the lady.
Old 07-04-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
This is just the price for the massage + transport...... prices for extra services you need to negotiate with the lady.
Ok! Noted with Thanks.. will check carefully before engaging services ..
Old 07-04-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro! Do you have any interesting outcall contacts to share.. Pls pm me. TIA
Old 07-04-2024, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow. That’s really expensive. Might as well ask outcall from other spas
Old 08-04-2024, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
mionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samstermionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
For bmb 3.2k is inclusive of full service depending on where u stay It does not include taxi fair

For cbody the massage is 1.9 for massage taxi fare excluded extra is really depend on you and thd lady around extra 2-4k depends on the lady really varies maybe the young 1 charge more

Any bro got others to recommend? Tried bmb cos saw a bro intro that previously but overall cbody got more choice.
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 229 / Power: 18
red0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterred0xz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mionsh View Post
For bmb 3.2k is inclusive of full service depending on where u stay It does not include taxi fair

For cbody the massage is 1.9 for massage taxi fare excluded extra is really depend on you and thd lady around extra 2-4k depends on the lady really varies maybe the young 1 charge more

Any bro got others to recommend? Tried bmb cos saw a bro intro that previously but overall cbody got more choice.
Wa Cbody like very overpriced how is the service I wonder. Usually is outcall 1k + FS 2k. The last time I tried was similan outcall but I did it at like 2am so not much of a selection
Old Today, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 12
mionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samstermionsh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red0xz View Post
Wa Cbody like very overpriced how is the service I wonder. Usually is outcall 1k + FS 2k. The last time I tried was similan outcall but I did it at like 2am so not much of a selection

Cbody does have 4 option for outcall got the 1k de I thk but I was staying quite far away I ABIT ps to ask the girl travel so far for the 1k package so I took the male spa forgot the name for 1.9k cos I find the yoga 2k+ price ABIT too high as it's my 1st try with cbody.

The full service is honestly not really fix u can bargain as they have really young to 30+ girls guess the prices also varies. The girl 1st visit was 2k quite pleasant looking late 20s, service not bad i thk u can read the review from the web cos some review say bad service so I would skip? The second time I visit the shop was 2.6k but that was inclusive of mouth was quote 1.8k by the girl.

I tried the 1st girl on the last night after working hour thk they work till 2-3am that y yours not much choice that time. She came over for full without massage but mostly hugs and service and I pay her 1.7k for it as I told her my last day not much cash left but I pay her extra 400 for her taxi through and flow.

Per the 1st girl I spoken to Thier work hours also varies so it u 1 the most choice it's 5pm -11pm.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1