The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-06-2015, 06:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by conman View Post
U sure or not? I was told by the girls that there is no barfine in cowboy 2.
Cowboy 2 got 2 difference bar fine, agogo is 700, coyote is 3K.
Old 21-06-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brought tickets and book hotel for bkk already, looking forward.......
Old 21-06-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

vbkk, good heads up for SC opening hours. Just fits my cinderella routine, as got 1st cock crow flight 0620 out. Need to wake up 0300, might as well save 1 night's hotel and hang out in bars😎
Old 21-06-2015, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

sawadee krup bros

soldier reporting from bkk.

day 1

touched down last evening, took the long (and cheap way) to come to my hotel from don mueang airport. checked in hotel at about 8 plus pm, showered and went out for a quick dinner and then it's off to soi cowboy leow haha. went to baccara, and yes, my first time there at baccara, the girls are more much prettier than most of soi cowboy agg bars. found myself a good spot, enjoyed e show and then went out to check out another. realised that they would specifically target middle-aged farangs and middle-aged japs. im in my early 30s, but i look like im in my late twenties, so maybe i kena categorised as cannot barfine them type of customer? LOL

but, nevertheless hor, i went on and watched the show la. i realised that those coyotes who strip naked are those not chio ones, and (correct me if i'm wrong hor) they are only paid to dance and then strip?

saw a few really cute ones. big neh nehs, au naturel haha. i like. and i saw one sg-looking uni looking one! wah. but nv got down to LD her coz too many people and i think i haven't drink enough yet, so haven't warm up to the lup sup scene and no balls to do it LOL

so, anyway....went to my favourite agg - crazy house. went in there about 1030pm, and wah, got naked girls. ho seh. can see shaved syts doing their thing in front of me while i sip my poison. but, this time round, compared to last oct i came hor, now don't have completely shaved pussy leh. how?! hahaha and then there's only like 1-2 syts, the rest...ermm ok la. not so chio but not ugly either. so ya sergeant dick here a bit disappointed la. but some of the girls can really do their erotic dance really well. i see see see....then et viola! i spotted my last oct agg girl i LT for 2 times with!! but...she cannot recognise me leow LOL i think it's a good thing bcoz if she recognise me right she will stick to me whenever i pop by crazy house and then no other agg girls will come and flirt with me wahaha. so anyway, her name's ANNA and she's one of the better looking girls around. B- boobs, last time was completely shaved but now got hair le so she lost some brownie points leow. but bros, if u wanna try anal, anna's the one. last year when i was with her right, she initiated anal, and my little soldier never try before and i was like, wtf??! anal not for gays meh coz men have prostrate so will feel song but some girls like anal ?! and i also scared when i pole my didi in right, got sai come out LOL hahahaha but anywayys i did it la, and all i can say is that it is see beh tight, especially when she use her down there muscles to squeeze my didi....i scared my didi explode leh. as in...explode like a squashed sausage LOL. yup, ok apart from my first anal exp, let's get on with the main topic haha..

yep then after checking out the girls at crazy house, i went to nana plaza. oh ya i asked one of the crazy house girls what time they close and she said 3am. i was like, really?! ok then i reached nana, went to spankys straights as i find the action there more fun, machiam more like a festive mood la where the girls are having a lot of fun spanking people and themselves with the soft plastic tube thingy haha. oh ya i reached spankys about midnight, and stayed there till 1:40am, which they said they are closing at 2am. barfined a slutty one - B- boobs, dark skinned, petite and very naughty she sat on me facing me and grinded me and my soldier stood at attention and i pulled her close and told her my cock v hard now and she giggled and then continue grinding and then leaned fwd and pushed my face to her noobs. then she pulled aside her bra cup and invite me to suck on her nipples. actually i was a bit stunned. can like this meh? haha maybe i still not sexperienced enough LOL. i thought thais are still quite conservative?! bros, enlighten me haha. then she licked the salt off her tequila glass and then frenched me. see beh giam haha. and then, i abit high leow, i started rubbing her pussy through her clothes (i barfined her leow so she's all mine wahaha). discreetly la. while we did all these hot actions right, the middle-aged farang next to me keep looking and looking wahaha. i think he must be thinking wah lan eh, this asian really know how to play!! but the truth is hor, both of us were just high la. coz i bought her like 5 tequila shots and 1 beer. she a bit drunk actually. so...ok these are the highlights last night la.

oh ya one more thing i experienced for the first time in my life...as we went for supper last night before go hotel, we passed by a cart selling fried bugs (black black ones) and being a bit drunk, i stared at it for a while and then she say, u want try? isaan food. very nice. i like! so i said ok i buy for u. and then i tried one.....wtf!!! it's like those fear factor or those bear grylls reality shows where u see them eat 'man-food' (bugs, scorpions etc). knn... but it tasted quite ok, not as disgusting as i thought it is. it is salty and crunchy. that's about it. but i only tried one only coz the bugs still look gross. haha this morning im all ok leh, no lao sai or sick or anything.

so...yes, sergeant dick reporting day 1, sir!!!
Old 21-06-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Puabai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice report. Stay put for more cos going bkk next weekend.
Old 21-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Fyi, for those cheapskate like me. Dmg airport to mochit bts or chatuchat mrt (same location), there is a shuttle bus A1 arrival hall exit 6 or 7, big signboard showing but timetable, bus A1, 30b per trip. Enjoy
Old 21-06-2015, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Fyi, for those cheapskate like me. Dmg airport to mochit bts or chatuchat mrt (same location), there is a shuttle bus A1 arrival hall exit 6 or 7, big signboard showing but timetable, bus A1, 30b per trip.
Hoot! Hoot!

Are you referring to Don Mueang International Airport?

Bus A1 not the most cheapskate. Go to main road outside of Don Mueang International Airport and take Bus 29 to Mochit BTS/Chatuchak MRT. 6.50 Baht only.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 21-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hitman88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phnom Penh was good fun and now on to Bangkok, prepping and reading good information from this forum thread. Will be in Bangkok maiden cheong trip on the 9th-12th July(Thurs-Sun). Appreciate if any bros there during those dates, hope can join and have fun together!
Old 21-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Fyi, for those cheapskate like me. Dmg airport to mochit bts or chatuchat mrt (same location), there is a shuttle bus A1 arrival hall exit 6 or 7, big signboard showing but timetable, bus A1, 30b per trip. Enjoy
Exit 5 bro, and it takes only about 15-20 mins from Dmg airport to chatuchak mrt (time of travel was about 730pm, weekend)
Old 21-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAsiaJoe View Post
Hoot! Hoot!

Are you referring to Don Mueang International Airport?

Bus A1 not the most cheapskate. Go to main road outside of Don Mueang International Airport and take Bus 29 to Mochit BTS/Chatuchak MRT. 6.50 Baht only.

LOL
SEAsiaJoe
Cannot lah. Not air con bus rite? Sibey hot and old bus. carry luggage die.
Old 21-06-2015, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 9
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Yes non-aircon bus with wooden flooring. Travel light lor!

LOL
SEAsiaJoe

Old 22-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Aircon la...cooler than sg mrt...bus may not be new but retrofitted with good aircon. Mai hiam la...or rich towkay like you can always go for cab lor...we cheap charlie mah...
Old 22-06-2015, 03:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Aircon la...cooler than sg mrt...bus may not be new but retrofitted with good aircon. Mai hiam la...or rich towkay like you can always go for cab lor...we cheap charlie mah...
Please leh 6.50baht bus fare , u asking for aircon?? u know the correct fare for aircon bus or not? 555

I not rich towkay and taxi fare in Bangkok is considered quite affordable compared to our sg cab fares. I travel anywhere around the city/club/work all below 100baht. Less than $4sgd. Not limousine cab unless u think so.
Old 22-06-2015, 07:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Short de-brief on my SC outing last night.

Meant to only have a couple of beers under my belt, for early night before my red eye flight to leave for airport 0400. Popped in Sharks 7pm (with 'new' closing hours). Quite a line up, but only spied a coyote (no number tag?) worth 2nd look. Happy hours for bottled beers only thb70. Coyotes dancing upstairs from 8pm.

Hopped over to Midnite, 8pm and same beer going for princely thb200! Some coyotes I think, else only a couple on stage. 1 led me inside, and tried unsuccessfully to goad me into LD ...I made it outside for smokes.

Dollhouse contrasted with beers at thb90, and friendlier turnout. Loo was a narrow spiral staircase up. And nude dancing on table tops. Starkers, but not worth even 1st look. Just pee and go

I ended evening at live band place (Asoke end) opp country pub. Not bad Thai band doing rock pop, chill and a change from agg factories. Caved in to a ST 2.5k, as she was friendly and good communication with sweet dimples.

Not good with saucy FRs, but in short she made me do 69 from start. I had to take control after with real thing. Booted her out after the deed so I can get some shuteye.
Old 22-06-2015, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dessie888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone keen to meetup and chiong as I am alone in Bkk, don't mind just finding a partner and hit the clubs to try pick up. I am also cool with discovering soapy and nana ventures. Always better to chiong with a Singaporean then being alone. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1