The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 720 / Power: 12
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZigNTonic View Post
Eh no leh, I still get BBBJ from G7. carlosmyot FR is for G14 only but he repeat post and add wrong girl number some more, since G7 body not that slim but G14 is slim.
Yes. Confirm G7 does provide bbbj and excellently.

Anyway drive by GL yesterday afternoon, think of trying my luck to drive into lor16 to see whether got parking lot available or not. Thinking in my mind if so lucky to have then will drop by 1651 for a shot or RTF G7. Indeed was my lucky day to have found a lot. So parked car and walks over.

Went in saw no G7, only 3 girls. Saw 1 girl is fairer than the other 2. So confirm with okt to order her G8.

Looks milfy, face is slender long(my type). Fairer than normal Thai. But when she stand up, saw that she got small lower tummy but still acceptable to me.

She was cheerful and very friendly attitude, talking and smiling while holding my hand into the room.
Undress shower, rubba rubba and took along time washing and playing my dick.

Then she suddenly say sorry, I was wondering why she say sorry. She then say today must do with condom.... In my head I was thinking oh shit, forgot about the number tag colour. Forgot to notice her tag colour is red. Just act blur and told(ask) her about the meaning of the number tag colour.. told her I newbie, don't know wbout the colour differentiation. She explain to me and keep on saying sorry. What to do... Pay money liao, just go for it.

Not going into detail of the level of service she provides... CBJ boring liao.

But I do reckon that her service should be quite good. Even with CBJ, can feel her suction quite strong. DFK and hot/cold all provided. Even CBJ half way my dick went limp, she was accomodating and hardworking to cont DFK and cathbath to try to get me hard again. Follow by 1 position fuck job and release.

G8 is good, attitude, friendliness and sense abit of GFE she is giving out.

Will RTF 1651 again for sure, and see whether fate will bring me back to G8 next time and try her service without condom.
Old 05-04-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16H51 [2022]

Btw, when I finish my session and walked out, saw a girl disturbing the OKT. G5. When I walk pass her, she say good bye to me and say 'see you again tomorrow' cheekily. Looks plain Jane, but emits a sluts attitude. Any bro here try before or going to try, can give a FR or pm me a FR.

Haha... TIA
Old 01-05-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

No post for this house?

Anyway just return from a trip from BKK. Rested a few days, and feeling horny again. Saw from Tele my fav FL1 stable having a break, don't dare to try other stables. So decided to drop by L16H51 again.

Remembered last saw G5 quite cute and ting tong so decided to give her a try.

Looks young probably 26yo. Slim body A boobs with ample butt. Not shave below but short forest.

Service was great, powerful bbbj, straight actions begins in shower, DFK all available. Added her ting tong personality, there was never a dull moment.

Feeling horny, but wasn't on form. Maybe old already or too spent from BKK trip. Requested for bbbj and ended with CIM.

Girls positivity tried and tested from this house,

G7 bbbj thru the roof
G8 GFE & slutty feel
G5 ting tong personality.
Old 09-05-2023, 11:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Anyone know this house telephone number? The number listed in the Geylang info forum is outdated.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 12-05-2023, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Yes. Confirm G7 does provide bbbj and excellently.

Anyway drive by GL yesterday afternoon, think of trying my luck to drive into lor16 to see whether got parking lot available or not. Thinking in my mind if so lucky to have then will drop by 1651 for a shot or RTF G7. Indeed was my lucky day to have found a lot. So parked car and walks over.

Went in saw no G7, only 3 girls. Saw 1 girl is fairer than the other 2. So confirm with okt to order her G8.

Looks milfy, face is slender long(my type). Fairer than normal Thai. But when she stand up, saw that she got small lower tummy but still acceptable to me.

She was cheerful and very friendly attitude, talking and smiling while holding my hand into the room.
Undress shower, rubba rubba and took along time washing and playing my dick.

Then she suddenly say sorry, I was wondering why she say sorry. She then say today must do with condom.... In my head I was thinking oh shit, forgot about the number tag colour. Forgot to notice her tag colour is red. Just act blur and told(ask) her about the meaning of the number tag colour.. told her I newbie, don't know wbout the colour differentiation. She explain to me and keep on saying sorry. What to do... Pay money liao, just go for it.

Not going into detail of the level of service she provides... CBJ boring liao.

But I do reckon that her service should be quite good. Even with CBJ, can feel her suction quite strong. DFK and hot/cold all provided. Even CBJ half way my dick went limp, she was accomodating and hardworking to cont DFK and cathbath to try to get me hard again. Follow by 1 position fuck job and release.

G8 is good, attitude, friendliness and sense abit of GFE she is giving out.

Will RTF 1651 again for sure, and see whether fate will bring me back to G8 next time and try her service without condom.
Btw, what's the tag colour about? Is it only this house or around there all like that?
Old 12-05-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Btw, what's the tag colour about? Is it only this house or around there all like that?
Normally is white tag. If girls wearing red number tag, means going for medical check up soon.

I believe all if not most Thai house will have this practice.
Old 12-05-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

When I reach left only 2 ladies, g7 not available hence I took g2. Love their hot/cold bbbj, she kept doing bbbj although I feel the suction could be stronger in order for me to cum.

I could rub and finger her pussy, did 69 with her, kiss with her and suck her enhanced c nipple. Overall I did enjoy the session.

Was tired hence didn't took fj, only requested her to do bbbj. As time was running out, told her to just hj me while I kiss her
Old 24-05-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Billabongbong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was whether to ytl with China wl or 3p here. Decided to do 3p here w g2 and g18 (rtf again) cos she's rly good. Both come tgt. Even better
Old 24-05-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Normally is white tag. If girls wearing red number tag, means going for medical check up soon.

I believe all if not most Thai house will have this practice.
Har? Should be the other way around right? LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

really miss this house when it was Cat 150. especially this An An from around 2015-2016
Old 10-06-2023, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yup...same.....wish it was still gordan there

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 21-06-2023, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 10
abcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to allabcchinese8inch is a name known to all

G14 AND G15 not bad. Both natural B. G14 more demure. G15 more talkative.
Old 21-06-2023, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

seems very few girls in this house now?
after the first batch left

i went revisit a few times keep seeing the same few girls
Old 27-07-2023, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Kashkarti997 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Why the OKT here so rude?
Is it wrong to take a look before choosing? Lmao
Old 27-07-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

this G7 speaks french ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1