The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Solo trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbyChin View Post
Same procedure as all big soapies. Choose girl, pay at counter then go to room for bubble bath & fuck. Technically prices from 4900 to 14700 baht but most girls cost above 9000 baht. Currently I like BC more than Maria for girls’ looks but at BC, many of the 12000 baht and above girls got poor attitude, Golden Pussy Syndrom?

Anyway most bros will check out both places as they are nearby, only 100 baht Grabcar ride away. Usually regulars will have memberships at both Maria & BC as the girl quality fluctuates all the time.

Please report back if you go. Current on the ground info always useful & appreciated.
Ah got it, I thought it was like a g club like the pimp, where you sit and chill with the girl drinking and have a private room if you want.. didn’t realize this was a soap massage place.
Old 03-04-2023, 02:23 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

i only been to BC . next trip will check out Maria.

anyone been to PIMP ? how is the quality like?

i gather that pimp is more for meeting and seeing more gals at a lower price point albeit without bonk.

i read that its like 3000 THB (model cat) for one hour and another 400THB for next..
Given so, technically, you spend 3.4k THB get to rabba with a gal for 2 hour
this is excluding cost of private room (4-5k) + drinks.
if take out for ON, it should be paid separately to lady at around 8K ?

doing the maths , assume u get the drinks package at 20k THB, sit with 4 gals and bring back hotel, damage will be as such:

drinks - 20k
gals sit down - 14k
tips - 1k to manager [ stated in the website]
take out - 8k
room - 4k
total: 47k
duration - 7pm till next day 8am if you take out.

VS

BC/MARIA - >9000k to 13k per lady for 90 min but this include bonking.
assuming u buy the VIP package at 30kTHB - u get 2 free bottles of whiskey.
u can also use the VIP room for 180min and you can spend 30k on bonking.

e.g.
tarma
10k gal - first session + 8k gal first session
10k gal - second session + 8k gal second session
mixers - 500THB
food - 1000THB
tips - 500THB
total : 38k
duration : 3h-4h including time to view gals in the lounge

not possible to compare apple to apple.

here is my take:

for people who need to go back hotel and report strength to OC,
BC or Maria gets the job done and allow u to experience the VIP room with karaoke system and a jacuzzi + drinking some whiskey.. and you can also choose the gal in the lounge and see which one suits your type.
the value/bottle left behind in the VIP package, if any, can be consumed at another date. what i usually do is just go back and drink the whiskey, wash my eyes... only need to pay for mixers.. the food is not too bad also.

places like PIMP - allows you to sit with much more gals as the price per unit is lower... but you probably got to stay much longer to extract full value for investment. such a scheduling might not work for certain bros.
Old 03-04-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 2
RobbyChin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
i only been to BC . next trip will check out Maria.

anyone been to PIMP ? how is the quality like?

i gather that pimp is more for meeting and seeing more gals at a lower price point albeit without bonk.

i read that its like 3000 THB (model cat) for one hour and another 400THB for next..
Given so, technically, you spend 3.4k THB get to rabba with a gal for 2 hour
this is excluding cost of private room (4-5k) + drinks.
if take out for ON, it should be paid separately to lady at around 8K ?

doing the maths , assume u get the drinks package at 20k THB, sit with 4 gals and bring back hotel, damage will be as such:

drinks - 20k
gals sit down - 14k
tips - 1k to manager [ stated in the website]
take out - 8k
room - 4k
total: 47k
duration - 7pm till next day 8am if you take out.

VS

BC/MARIA - >9000k to 13k per lady for 90 min but this include bonking.
assuming u buy the VIP package at 30kTHB - u get 2 free bottles of whiskey.
u can also use the VIP room for 180min and you can spend 30k on bonking.

e.g.
tarma
10k gal - first session + 8k gal first session
10k gal - second session + 8k gal second session
mixers - 500THB
food - 1000THB
tips - 500THB
total : 38k
duration : 3h-4h including time to view gals in the lounge

not possible to compare apple to apple.

here is my take:

for people who need to go back hotel and report strength to OC,
BC or Maria gets the job done and allow u to experience the VIP room with karaoke system and a jacuzzi + drinking some whiskey.. and you can also choose the gal in the lounge and see which one suits your type.
the value/bottle left behind in the VIP package, if any, can be consumed at another date. what i usually do is just go back and drink the whiskey, wash my eyes... only need to pay for mixers.. the food is not too bad also.

places like PIMP - allows you to sit with much more gals as the price per unit is lower... but you probably got to stay much longer to extract full value for investment. such a scheduling might not work for certain bros.
I like the way you think, bro. I also calculate in a similar way. Haven’t been to the Pimp but 8000 baht seems too low for a girl to accept overnight takeout? Unless the girl is getting a cut of the other spending.

As for Black Caviar & Maria, you need at least two sessions to use the VIP room otherwise there will be additional charge. Can be different girls so one can come after the other.

Buy 30000 baht membership (30k Baht credit + 2 free bottles of JW Black whisky):
2 session, 180 minutes (9000 baht girl): 18000 baht
VIP Room tip: 200 baht
Mixers + bar food: 800 Baht

So basically 19K baht expenditure for 3 hours (2 shots) with a hottie in the VIP room w/ karaoke, whisky & bar food. Still got the 11K credit & remaining whisky that must be used within a year.

But I would recommend this only with a girl that is not a time waster so suitable for repeats only. Once you pay the cashier, the clock starts and this clock is non-negotiable because soapy cashier has boss status. Those girls that wanna run the clock can spend time adjusting the karaoke system and pretend to explore the VIP room, then there’s the waitress on standby who wants to serve you and be bartender. Your girl might also not want to initiate action until the waitress/ bartender is gone. Total action time is also only 165 minutes since the phone rings when there is only 15 minutes left and most girls will ask you to shower. So for a no rush experience, think it has to be at least 2.5 to 3 sessions.

Actually would not recommend the VIP room unless you are in a group, it encourages the girls to waste time. Black Caviar & Maria normal room are nice enough and still the same whisky & mixers. Also, watch out for those girls that order those 350 baht ice cream drinks. A small sum but it’s kind of rude seeing as you are a member and they can drink from your whisky bottle & mixers. The girls are usually on diet so they don’t even drink those high calorie ice cream drinks, maybe got commission.

Another way to get more free time from the ladies is to open your whisky bottle before choosing the girl, once you choose the girl, have her sit with you for a while and drink plus chit chat for 10-15 minutes. It should not be chargeable because you haven’t gone to the cashier yet but double check with the papasan/mamasan.

Last edited by RobbyChin; 03-04-2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-04-2023, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
counchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samstercounchpotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Note planning to go solo trip maybe for 5 days in july.
Have not been tor 20 years. Now old man in fifties.

Any bro can reommend hotels near drinking place and nuru massage places and where to go during the 5days

Thankscin advance

Cheers
Old 13-04-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perish__ View Post
Let me share some insights …

The jams are getting quite bad now.
Generally from 5-8pm … best to not be on the road ..

Due to bad traffic, important to stay at a location where u intend to play.

Eg I once stayed in surawong … even going to empoirum during peak hours is a killer…

Soi 11 is not too bad a place to stay….
Good vibes in the evening with lot of road side stalls, fnb places and live bands .
Also near to levels ( to pick up FL …. Many viets). The interior decor of levels is a bit more polished and it has a good layout to chill..
Oskar (opposite of aloft hotel ) also has a good vibe from 10pm onwards .

For soapy … can try black caviar … good quality but not cheap. I prefer to go there drink from my bottle and just see the girls lol…

After hours —- mixx at Intercon hotel is happening after 130am… but quality is probably 6/10 …

Thermae cafe —- I walked in and left after 5min….
Thanks for sharing - Good to know levels still happening - what’s the ST or LT rate for the FL? And how do you rate the girls?
Old 21-05-2023, 08:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vancast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For solo trips, is it rather safe to go and meet someone from dating apps in BKK let's say for a date and ONS. Or should i be precautious of some sort. Any experts to enlighten me.
Old 21-05-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 13
gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Depends, the photos you see maybe greatly edited. I just prefer to go to the streets and see them in person before bringing them back. In any case, just be more attentive of your surroundings(don’t need to be too (kiasee)if it is your first time doing whatever you are doing.
Old 21-05-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mgpainglay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planing to bkk 22.5.23 solo trip. Any recommendations or suggestions for chick or better companions for 3 days.
Old 22-05-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Vancast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by gintonic83 View Post
Depends, the photos you see maybe greatly edited. I just prefer to go to the streets and see them in person before bringing them back. In any case, just be more attentive of your surroundings(don’t need to be too (kiasee)if it is your first time doing whatever you are doing.
Okay thanks for that advice!
Old 22-05-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

gintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergintonic83 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgpainglay View Post
Planing to bkk 22.5.23 solo trip. Any recommendations or suggestions for chick or better companions for 3 days.
Used to walk down cowboy and nana to see the* models* that were asked to pull in customers. Used to settle 15-25k for 5-8days. Will usually ask them after I go with them inside for a drink or two. Flashing all the money usually helps them to make a faster decision.
Old 22-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Used to walk down cowboy and nana to see the* models* that were asked to pull in customers. Used to settle 15-25k for 5-8days. Will usually ask them after I go with them inside for a drink or two. Flashing all the money usually helps them to make a faster decision.
Around 4k per day, isn’t?
Which one do you recommend bro. Just arrived and stay near terminal 21
Old 22-05-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Around 4k per day, isn’t?
Which one do you recommend bro. Just arrived and stay near terminal 21
You gotta have a walk down the streets have a feel for it. I usually frequent dollhouse and baccara in the past it is not as good now. I like to go to butterflies and billboard at nana. Billboard is smaller than butterflies in area but with the same number of girls. The night is always young in BKK, can jump to so many bars and take a look.
Old 23-05-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
You gotta have a walk down the streets have a feel for it. I usually frequent dollhouse and baccara in the past it is not as good now. I like to go to butterflies and billboard at nana. Billboard is smaller than butterflies in area but with the same number of girls. The night is always young in BKK, can jump to so many bars and take a look.
Review 😝😝😝
My first day at bkk weren’t well. First , join crazy house. The girl check on and i let her come. She ask for 4 lady drink and disappear. Then i walk along soi cowboy, join one gogo bar and the girl ask drink then her ph ranged and disappear. It’s 12am and i go back sleep at hotel after wasting 2k on drink from 8pm to 12am
Old 23-05-2023, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Review 😝😝😝
My first day at bkk weren’t well. First , join crazy house. The girl check on and i let her come. She ask for 4 lady drink and disappear. Then i walk along soi cowboy, join one gogo bar and the girl ask drink then her ph ranged and disappear. It’s 12am and i go back sleep at hotel after wasting 2k on drink from 8pm to 12am
Can avoid those few places next time. 2k is not too bad. Try not to give drinks immediately. Enjoy first then you call one down. If staff and all are bugging you for drinks, can just leave immediately after your first drink. Still got a few nights left. Have fun!
Old 23-05-2023, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
procks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Review 😝😝😝
Crazy house girls have been getting really greedy for quite some time. not a looker but order so many LD in one go. not worth going anymore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1