The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2022, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 2
hoiseeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshstartm View Post
I've checked this area out before, but it looked like there were mostly milfs around when I walked by in the afternoon. Maybe later in the evening, there's more action?
later in the evening / night
Old 24-12-2022, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Start at Mittraphan Rd where it intersects with Charoenkrung Rd. Walk on the left side towards the 22 July Roundabout. This is the main FL strip. There are some young girls near 7-Eleven. They may be standing and talking to a vendor but they are available. They tend to be a little rough.

Further up will be the crossing with Soi Phantha Chit going to the right. Just past the crossing is where you’ll find the cutest SYTs. They’ve moved here from the corner across Mittraphan Rd.

When you hit the roundabout, cross the street and come back down on the other side of Mittraphan Rd. When you cross the street, there are younger girls on the corner. When you reach the intersection with Soi Makham 2, a narrow alley, there will be many pretty girls on both corners because there’s a hotel down that little soi. These girls are not teens.

The hot teens used to congregate at the corner of Soi Phantha Chit. Hang a left on Phantha Chit and walk to Maitri Chit Road. Maitri Chit is a busy one-way road where buses run. The road leads to Hua Lamphong subway station. There’s a hotel at the crossing. If you walk on Maitri Chit Road to Hua Lamphong, there are a couple hotels. One of them has some knockout young girls, especially later at night. Beware of the LBs there, though. Pre-pandemic, this was the only place with LBs.

Take a left. At the corner with Makham 2 is the แสงฟ้า hotel. This is the Ritz of Yaowarat. Like the Alexis of Jakarta. These model-class girls will set you back a whopping 700! Actually that’s a good deal because it hasn’t changed from pre-covid days, when the top rate elsewhere was 500. Just keep in mind that the top girls are busy. The girls sit both inside and outside the hotel. Proceed to the roundabout. Swing to the left and it will take you back to Mittraphan Rd. The stretch on Phantha Chit and Maitri Chit is where the Milfs ply their trade. Don’t be shocked. But there are bargains galore here.

It’s best to repeat the course several times. Maybe take a break and come back later. The girls will see that you’re really shopping. Some might even offer to lower their previous quote. You could ask for a discount, but like Thermae, these are set rates and I don’t think locals bargain with the girls.

Happy hunting.
Went to explore the area this afternoon around 3pm. The directions here are very clear and it’s an easy place to navigate with Google Maps.

Here’s my honest impression - the area itself is very very rough (it’s mostly industrial and work shops) and so are the girls that I saw. I would say 80-90% are Petain Road and Jalan Sultan standard so if you’re into grannies, this might be your scene. I did not enquire about price because I had no interest but if the rate stated above are anything to go by, it’s really a budget bonk and ‘one cent one goods’ as the Chinese saying go.

However I did pass by แสงฟ้า hotel as stated above and the quality went up significantly there. One of the SYT beckoned me but I wasn’t sure I could go through with it as I just visited a spa in Sukhumvit earlier in the day. So if you want younger girls, just head to the แสงฟ้า hotel and you will find them sitting in the lobby. Can’t miss them.

Maybe my timing was wrong and there should have been more SYTs on the other streets but I didn’t see any this afternoon. Go with an open mind and you might just find what you want.

Thanks to the bro above for the detailed directions. I would have never found it without your post.
Old 25-12-2022, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
Went to explore the area this afternoon around 3pm. The directions here are very clear and it’s an easy place to navigate with Google Maps.

Here’s my honest impression - the area itself is very very rough (it’s mostly industrial and work shops) and so are the girls that I saw. I would say 80-90% are Petain Road and Jalan Sultan standard so if you’re into grannies, this might be your scene. I did not enquire about price because I had no interest but if the rate stated above are anything to go by, it’s really a budget bonk and ‘one cent one goods’ as the Chinese saying go.

However I did pass by แสงฟ้า hotel as stated above and the quality went up significantly there. One of the SYT beckoned me but I wasn’t sure I could go through with it as I just visited a spa in Sukhumvit earlier in the day. So if you want younger girls, just head to the แสงฟ้า hotel and you will find them sitting in the lobby. Can’t miss them.

Maybe my timing was wrong and there should have been more SYTs on the other streets but I didn’t see any this afternoon. Go with an open mind and you might just find what you want.

Thanks to the bro above for the detailed directions. I would have never found it without your post.
The younger girls, except the ones near 7-Eleven, tend to come out in the evening and some late at night.

The area can look a little sketchy at night as most shops close early. But in all my years going there I learned that Chinatown is very safe.

Nice girls can be found at the แสงฟ้า hotel even during the daytime but maybe the hottest ones appear at night. I recommend newbies to start here even though it's the most expensive because the girls seem experienced and adept in English. Supposedly all include BJs as SOP.
Old 25-12-2022, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
The younger girls, except the ones near 7-Eleven, tend to come out in the evening and some late at night.

The area can look a little sketchy at night as most shops close early. But in all my years going there I learned that Chinatown is very safe.

Nice girls can be found at the แสงฟ้า hotel even during the daytime but maybe the hottest ones appear at night. I recommend newbies to start here even though it's the most expensive because the girls seem experienced and adept in English. Supposedly all include BJs as SOP.
Kind of wondering why these girls would resort to such low value when they can get more at a Kapoo or something?
Old 25-12-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Course

Thank you for the detailed info.

I am having difficulty finding that แสงฟ้า hotel using google, is it the "Ivy Chinatown"? that hotel/structure is gated tho.

Cheers!

Quote:
Start at Mittraphan Rd where it intersects with Charoenkrung Rd. Walk on the left side towards the 22 July Roundabout. This is the main FL strip. There are some young girls near 7-Eleven. They may be standing and talking to a vendor but they are available. They tend to be a little rough.

Further up will be the crossing with Soi Phantha Chit going to the right. Just past the crossing is where you’ll find the cutest SYTs. They’ve moved here from the corner across Mittraphan Rd.

When you hit the roundabout, cross the street and come back down on the other side of Mittraphan Rd. When you cross the street, there are younger girls on the corner. When you reach the intersection with Soi Makham 2, a narrow alley, there will be many pretty girls on both corners because there’s a hotel down that little soi. These girls are not teens.

The hot teens used to congregate at the corner of Soi Phantha Chit. Hang a left on Phantha Chit and walk to Maitri Chit Road. Maitri Chit is a busy one-way road where buses run. The road leads to Hua Lamphong subway station. There’s a hotel at the crossing. If you walk on Maitri Chit Road to Hua Lamphong, there are a couple hotels. One of them has some knockout young girls, especially later at night. Beware of the LBs there, though. Pre-pandemic, this was the only place with LBs.

Take a left. At the corner with Makham 2 is the แสงฟ้า hotel. This is the Ritz of Yaowarat. Like the Alexis of Jakarta. These model-class girls will set you back a whopping 700! Actually that’s a good deal because it hasn’t changed from pre-covid days, when the top rate elsewhere was 500. Just keep in mind that the top girls are busy. The girls sit both inside and outside the hotel. Proceed to the roundabout. Swing to the left and it will take you back to Mittraphan Rd. The stretch on Phantha Chit and Maitri Chit is where the Milfs ply their trade. Don’t be shocked. But there are bargains galore here.

It’s best to repeat the course several times. Maybe take a break and come back later. The girls will see that you’re really shopping. Some might even offer to lower their previous quote. You could ask for a discount, but like Thermae, these are set rates and I don’t think locals bargain with the girls.

Happy hunting.
Old 25-12-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 2
ianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyianboiboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funquest View Post
Kind of wondering why these girls would resort to such low value when they can get more at a Kapoo or something?
Bad attitude maybe ? Or dont want minimum tag etc ?
Old 25-12-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone want to check this area out tonight, lol. I might be doing the rounds.

Is it possible to get them to go with you to your hotel?

Last edited by Funquest; 25-12-2022 at 02:16 PM.
Old 25-12-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 20
icesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyicesmoke deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Course

Quote:
Originally Posted by FromToronto View Post
Thank you for the detailed info.

I am having difficulty finding that แสงฟ้า hotel using google, is it the "Ivy Chinatown"? that hotel/structure is gated tho.

Cheers!
Just type this 368 Maitri Chit Rd on google map .on street view you can see a red signboard totally in Thai. This is the hotel
Old 26-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 2
tankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samstertankerkit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

i think possible if your hotel near ?
Old 26-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sure I am up to checking it out. DM me.
Been there before but it has been awhile.
Old 27-12-2022, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sanphat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianboiboi View Post
Bad attitude maybe ? Or dont want minimum tag etc ?
many variables bro. too many to list. maybe you can try engaging one of them then ask lol
Old 29-12-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
yellow123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone still interested to checking this place out? Say tomorrow?
Old 06-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 2
khairulmhd007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post
how was it bro ? managed to check it out ? i never knew chinatown have
Old 07-01-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 2
Smeets deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellow123 View Post
My replay is a little late . But yes I am interested to check it out with you.
Have you visited already?
Old 16-01-2023, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Besides the girls on the streets, are there any massage joints with specials worth visiting in Yaowarat Chinatown area? Also has anyone found out what time the younger and hotter girls show up around the 7-11 area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1