The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-12-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL Vs Dome1 Vs Dome2

Given up on dome 1 recently coz nowadays always kanna bombed on mines.. Last straw was a FL who appeared so hot and fair with big boobs but end up a dark tanned baby elephant with dense leg hair and visible mustache..
Given up dome 2 long ago.. The odds of landing a good one even worse..

Geylang has mines too but at least its cheaper.. Hence don't so heart pain if its a lousy bonk.. Plus you can only blame yourself coz it's fully your choice..
Old 30-03-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 2
jblnonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
cheong a few more times then everything will feel natural like walk in the park
hahaha possible. if do until used to it. still prefer the discreet of dome 1.
Old 30-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartboy007 View Post
If we can chose girls directly in GL, why do we need to depend highly filtered FL photos. Can anyone throw some lights on this topic.
The FL domes are so bad. Once in a blue moon you get a few hidden gems but most of the time its dogshit with photoshop/heavily filtered catfish and exaggerated fake FRs. I pay them money to not fuck me man.

Geylang no matter how bad you get to see the girls in person first. Gam take buay gam next house. If you know a few reliable OKTs or friends you will also know which are some of the better service girls and avoid landmines.

Funnily enough FL.price are higher than geylang so they are paying more to have a bad time.

Geylang is superior in all ways as far as i am concerned. Nowadays only time I try FLs is when some bros PM me about some exceptional gem. So few and far in between.

I know a few friends who only take FLs because they are nervous about being seen in Geylang by ppl they know. Some of them had bad experience in geylang before so they thought FL and geylang is the same thing, but i think they are newbies who do not know how to play in GL. The best girls are seldom sitting there for you to choose as they are in the room serving customer after customer.

Last edited by apojaja; 30-03-2023 at 03:54 PM.
Old 30-03-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonelyfork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I find dome 1 FL has lots of land mine, and difficult to book last mins. GL can just walk in and maybe just wait for 1 session the WL will be out, you can view and decide whether you want to proceed.
Old 30-03-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 10
mikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant futuremikenade has a brilliant future

Gtown can physically see your goods before you decide.

During Covid period, I go FL because Gtown was a ghost town.

Nowadays its always Gtown cos more value for money.

Some will choose FL because some of their location is closer to their home, can bonk and quickly go home without wifey suspecting anything.
Old 31-03-2023, 07:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Mist99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reliable stable in dome 1 to recommend?
Old 01-04-2023, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lonelyfork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mist99 View Post
You can try One Siam and ClubFriday, so far so good. But of course with PS on their photo too.

Good luck
Old 05-04-2023, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 12
Kingoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If want to cheering Done. Really have to book k thinking with a spoonful of salt then decide. But still there are some which can perform better the or usually GL. It's really up to luck.
Old 10-04-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

Actually I find GL quite competitive nowadays. Lots of houses, not many visitors. They all try to please. Of course the more popular ones are quite sian oredi, however the newer and less pretty ones do make the effort.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 10-04-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mist99 View Post
Stables come and go..... there were a few that closed shop oredi and some are still going strong. These surviving stables probably are the more reliable ones.
For me I have stopped Dome1 & Dome2 for quite some time oredi as now I travel often so I prefer to taste the "fruits" overseas.
Old 13-05-2023, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 1
Bbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBbtt332023 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikenade View Post
Gtown can physically see your goods before you decide.

During Covid period, I go FL because Gtown was a ghost town.

Nowadays its always Gtown cos more value for money.

Some will choose FL because some of their location is closer to their home, can bonk and quickly go home without wifey suspecting anything.
How's the GL situation recently? Is it very crowded on weekends? Planning my virgin trip there, initially wanted go early on weekdays, but don't seem possible in the next few weeks. So, either weekends or weekdays after work. I read last time these peak timings very crowded, sometimes wait long.
Old 13-05-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 11
sammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to beholdsammboyboy is a splendid one to behold

Ytd night around 10+ I was around lorong 16-18. 18 side much more crowded and more girls was taken.

I went to 16h51. I feel the girls less chio compare to last time, alot of bah bah or not pretty girls. I didn't explore other lorong.
Old 13-05-2023, 11:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammboyboy View Post
Ytd night around 10+ I was around lorong 16-18. 18 side much more crowded and more girls was taken.

I went to 16h51. I feel the girls less chio compare to last time, alot of bah bah or not pretty girls. I didn't explore other lorong.
most of the PRC houses close at 10.30pm. Thai and Viet houses open till later.
Old 14-05-2023, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1987 / Power: 19
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
How's the GL situation recently? Is it very crowded on weekends? Planning my virgin trip there, initially wanted go early on weekdays, but don't seem possible in the next few weeks. So, either weekends or weekdays after work. I read last time these peak timings very crowded, sometimes wait long.
Best to go during weekday..But if no choice, go Saturday not too bad. But Sunday many bangala, keleng kia & China man fighting with U
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 15-05-2023, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smartboy007 View Post
If anyone want quick session, probably less than 30 min, and can't spend more money, it is always better to chose GL. If someone ready to pay 150, and want long sessions and likes to compare the girls on the basis of services they are offered. It is better to chose FL. Any other thoughts?
Problem is you don’t know which FL is good. I gave up dome 2 a long time ago because the land mine rate is easily 90%. You read online reviews a lot are fake as well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1