The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-05-2023, 12:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 328 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2071 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Vs Dome1 Vs Dome2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Stables come and go..... there were a few that closed shop oredi and some are still going strong. These surviving stables probably are the more reliable ones.
For me I have stopped Dome1 & Dome2 for quite some time oredi as now I travel often so I prefer to taste the "fruits" overseas.
I was surprised that Thai girls are cheaper and can be better quality here than in bkk. Price for a bang in bkk now is 2k Thb?
Old 15-05-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
I was surprised that Thai girls are cheaper and can be better quality here than in bkk. Price for a bang in bkk now is 2k Thb?
I’m surprised a well, I go to bkk almost every month for work but it’s cheaper in GL, how do they pull this off?
Old 15-05-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

I avoid Dome 2 like a plague. Dome 1 still have a few gems but can be a Russian Roulette. Even SLG gals, many are just waste of time and full of scams.
Old 15-05-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 378 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Biggest issue with FL is the hygiene , FL will never change the bedsheet
and the towels are simply dried, reused and never wash. Do bring your own
towel when you visit them else you may have to use a damp towel from previous customer.
Old 16-05-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
2k isn't in most places anymore. Though one street recently discount to 1800

Need to budget 3-4k for better choices

Bkk they may do 2 to 4
GL they do much more daily
You prefer high or low mileage
Old 16-05-2023, 08:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
2k isn't in most places anymore. Though one street recently discount to 1800

Need to budget 3-4k for better choices

Bkk they may do 2 to 4
GL they do much more daily
You prefer high or low mileage
Agreed. Even 3 to 4k cannot get real pretty ones nowadays. So far those i tried are un the range of 6 to 8k. Prcs are commanding this price range in clubs up to 10k for 90 mins.
Old 16-05-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenclz View Post
I’m surprised a well, I go to bkk almost every month for work but it’s cheaper in GL, how do they pull this off?
Very simple. BKK girls can be more ex than GL girls because BKK girls getting flooded with sohai PRC money. PRC money go anywhere will also inflate everything they pay for. Because all they know is how to throw money.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 17-05-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Very simple. BKK girls can be more ex than GL girls because BKK girls getting flooded with sohai PRC money. PRC money go anywhere will also inflate everything they pay for. Because all they know is how to throw money.
So true. Scammed money. Need to throw.
Old 17-05-2023, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
The hike in prices in BKK is more towards the touristy cheong places...... places where the locals cheong are on par with GL when comparing prices.

Or go for the FiwFan ladies..... similar to Dome 1 and very affordable as most ladies on offer for between 1K - 1.5K per pop... top up 200 or 300 for 2nd shot. Downside is you may need to travel outside to the outskirts.
Old 18-05-2023, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Frankly, Dome 1 & 2 is bullshit. All the picture cannot believe one.

I would prefer WYSIWYG. So GL FTW.

Personally, I feel that Thai GL WLs are more willing to please. I have got so much much much better service from them than from any gals from Dome1 & 2.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 18-05-2023, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 12
plantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of lightplantronic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by GG6969 View Post
Agreed. Even 3 to 4k cannot get real pretty ones nowadays. So far those i tried are un the range of 6 to 8k. Prcs are commanding this price range in clubs up to 10k for 90 mins.
Or maybe combination of lousy math skills + peer comparison (ego?)

Have met so many that earn less than 4k a day but insisted on at least 10k for LT. Like they forgot about the other expenses that must be paid on top (shopping, f&B, transport etc)

Either they lying about the earnings or something about sitting all day in shop then complaining no business is so appealing for them

For those who don't know, many soapy charges cut away the real take home pay. ST shops charge WL less

I rather hunt for WL that can accept my offer. Not too hard and much more satisfying
Old 18-05-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by plantronic View Post
Or maybe combination of lousy math skills + peer comparison (ego?)

Have met so many that earn less than 4k a day but insisted on at least 10k for LT. Like they forgot about the other expenses that must be paid on top (shopping, f&B, transport etc)

Either they lying about the earnings or something about sitting all day in shop then complaining no business is so appealing for them

For those who don't know, many soapy charges cut away the real take home pay. ST shops charge WL less

I rather hunt for WL that can accept my offer. Not too hard and much more satisfying
Agreed. The shops takes almost half.
Old 19-05-2023, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 20
sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!sex1over is one of the Best!

A classic case study between GL WL versus FL. I had wandered from both from time to time depending on needs and wants.

In order to have a worthy comparison, we would need to analyze it from the pros & cons perspective.

GL WL - Pros:
1. Periodic medical check up
2. Fully licensed by Singapore Government
3. Conducive environment
4. Ready stocks

GL WL - Cons:
1. Location (Hard to explain if we are spotted in the vicinity)
2. Game of chance if you're purely walking in
3. The stale feeling / lack of excitement
4. Possible long waiting time

FL - Pros:
1. More personalised services
2. Possible nice environment in Private Apartments / Condo
3. Lesser wear & tear
4. Better interaction

FL - Cons:
1. Actual product varies greatly from advertisement
2. No service standard control

I think the list of Pros & Cons will goes on for others. In essence, i would from time to time wander to the FL dome when i'm going for surprises. On days where i wanna have assured service standards, I will patronise GL WL.

This summarised my personal opinion on the matter and i do believe every individual needs are different, find your own playground and style.

Cheers.
Old 19-05-2023, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Agree 90%

However, I'm drawn to the thrill of Dome 1 & 2. That said, I tend to review and get recommendations from some of the seasoned bros. It's frustrating to see more fake FRs as well.

I did meet some amazing FLs and kept in touch with them after they returned to BKK. Some can fxxk like p0rnst@rs and those need to keep, of course there are others that tick other boxes.

Problem with the Domes, quite a bit of due diligence to do to avoid pitfalls

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Frankly, Dome 1 & 2 is bullshit. All the picture cannot believe one.

I would prefer WYSIWYG. So GL FTW.

Personally, I feel that Thai GL WLs are more willing to please. I have got so much much much better service from them than from any gals from Dome1 & 2.
Old 19-05-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex1over View Post
A classic case study between GL WL versus FL. I had wandered from both from time to time depending on needs and wants.

In order to have a worthy comparison, we would need to analyze it from the pros & cons perspective.

GL WL - Pros:
1. Periodic medical check up
2. Fully licensed by Singapore Government
3. Conducive environment
4. Ready stocks

GL WL - Cons:
1. Location (Hard to explain if we are spotted in the vicinity)
2. Game of chance if you're purely walking in
3. The stale feeling / lack of excitement
4. Possible long waiting time

FL - Pros:
1. More personalised services
2. Possible nice environment in Private Apartments / Condo
3. Lesser wear & tear
4. Better interaction

FL - Cons:
1. Actual product varies greatly from advertisement
2. No service standard control

I think the list of Pros & Cons will goes on for others. In essence, i would from time to time wander to the FL dome when i'm going for surprises. On days where i wanna have assured service standards, I will patronise GL WL.

This summarised my personal opinion on the matter and i do believe every individual needs are different, find your own playground and style.

Cheers.
There are still good FLs around. Visit them only upon recommendation.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1