The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rompingread66 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: JG massage at Mt Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbonkon View Post
Just ended a session over at MLZY. Book a 2hr session and was assigned number 1. MILF from China. Her massage was good, hit the points with sufficient power. For the packages you can choose the additional program(s), I picked hot stones. Not bad as she lay the stones on the bed covered with a towel and I lay down. Quite shiok.

Then the JG began. Didn't hurt as I expected and she was very gentle with my 2IC.autoroam and managed to finger her. Exploded and then clean up. Left a happy man.

Damage: RM185 + RM40 tips
bro...can PM the MP location....THXS
Old 15-05-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 9
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsbonkon View Post
Just ended a session over at MLZY. Book a 2hr session and was assigned number 1.
Then the JG began. Didn't hurt as I expected and she was very gentle with my 2IC.autoroam and managed to finger her. Exploded and then clean up. Left a happy man.

Damage: RM185 + RM40 tips
bro, 2hr session at RM 185?, can share the location...thanks
Old 02-06-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
noned1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just has a session with # 1 via WeChat booking in this mail thread info.

massage: 7/10, she got strength, comparable to Thai massage
jg: 7/10, not too bad, got skill and semi authentic jg massage but not really sensual type. much better than typical mechanical type.
rtm: not really unless really have the need. The location is quite far and traffic is heavy/horrible. You really need to have a " strong need " to visit here.

note: top up 50 for auto roaming, to be honest, not worth it since boobs quite small, B at most.

If you're really wanna try, just get the basic 1.5 hrs and experience yourself
Old 02-06-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Too far for sg bros
Old 02-06-2023, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

not too far, anybody tried number 5 or 3? the prc girls
Old 04-06-2023, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 9
utofboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried last night. Booked appointment via the shop wechat, went in then pick the 2hr session and was assigned #1 , yap she is a milf, been there for 7 years.

Massage :8/10. Really press the right points and with strength, can ask her to go stronger if you not feeling it. Wished she did some head massage when I was doing hot stone treatment, she end up just sitting there
JG: 9/10 : seems more legit JG then the ones I had in SG. How I wish there was some more extra pillows to raise my head so I watch her JG.
HJ: 7/10 : typical release. But still help press some points while doing it. automroam (50rm tips),. But if you are boobs person. It is a B.
RTM: well if you going ikea or that area. And just take the 1.5hour 155rm. 2 hours, RM185 with the 2x free treatment unless you want to do those.
May want to try another girl the next time. Saw one cuter younger milf.
Old 05-06-2023, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
noned1121 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by utofboi View Post
Just tried last night. Booked appointment via the shop wechat, went in then pick the 2hr session and was assigned #1 , yap she is a milf, been there for 7 years.

Massage :8/10. Really press the right points and with strength, can ask her to go stronger if you not feeling it. Wished she did some head massage when I was doing hot stone treatment, she end up just sitting there
JG: 9/10 : seems more legit JG then the ones I had in SG. How I wish there was some more extra pillows to raise my head so I watch her JG.
HJ: 7/10 : typical release. But still help press some points while doing it. automroam (50rm tips),. But if you are boobs person. It is a B.
RTM: well if you going ikea or that area. And just take the 1.5hour 155rm. 2 hours, RM185 with the 2x free treatment unless you want to do those.
May want to try another girl the next time. Saw one cuter younger milf.
That’s why I find it’s very unusual when she just sit there. Even I’m confused whether what’s going on. Ended up waking up myself to confirm it’s ended.
Old 06-06-2023, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Goodinlobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Last week just visit this shop, it got two. 1 near the Asutin roundabout US pizza, another was near loud speaker karaoke.
i want been assign no 1, look ok.
i took the 1.5hour RM155.Message and JC.
if you want roaming, need to pay a fee.
for me, she just normal. but with RM155 (massage with JC) price is acceptable.
Other shop, massage 1.5 hour RM140 (just massage)
Old 09-06-2023, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
milopeng69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros have tried ML besides #1 , just finished a session with her n deciding who to try next. Ty
Old 09-06-2023, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
schedulewaste deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
Yeah indeed, it's my first time entering a MP providing HJ after JG without topping up money. What's more they accept payment after service
Is this true? Wow
Old 12-06-2023, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Goodinlobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by schedulewaste View Post
Is this true? Wow
Yes, their price included massage n JC. For top roaming, fee is apply.
Old 13-06-2023, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
chickenrice1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No.8 very solid and sensual, No.6 too but she went back. Went and tried their another shop nearer to main road, can get the address from their boss. The new MP is all taiwanese, tried 77 and she's sexy as hell. Massage and JG is great too! Yet to try other girls
Old 13-06-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
letsbonkon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with #66 earlier at the new outlet. She was a bit bah bah type. Her massage was good, alot of effort put to hit the right spots. Was teasing with my 2IC the whole session and she started her hj with me still facing down!!! A bit buay tahan wanna shoot and then she stopped and turned me over. Sat on me and continue playing with my tool. Cannot tahan whole looking at her and the mirror in the room didn't help either! Walked out a happy man

Do give this a try if you are looking for a good massage and end off with a happing ending.

Damage: RM155 + 50 tips
Old 19-06-2023, 03:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 2
SmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySmallBB deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Book a session with #11(Yoyo) on sat at MLZY new shop. First time to this experience. Pretty discreet. Need ring doorbell for them to open door for u to walk up to lvl 2.

Took the rm155 package for 90min lympathetic + JG massage. Price includes HJ and one release. She wore mask throughout the session. Didn't ask for her nationality but judging from her voice and ascent, yoyo seems to be a taiwanese. Chinese style massage and I feel it was quite good, strength and pressure just nice for my body size. Best part is when the massage finish and starting the JG, she said in her taiwanese ascent "要开始咯~", I immediately eargasm lol. Came out of the place a happy man.

Wanted to tip 15rm which is 10% of cost but no 5rm note. So tipped her 20rm instead. So total dmg 175rm. Not sure if there is a private room but mine was just a room space separated by walls and curtain. Other side of curtain is straightaway the waiting lounge. So can hear other waiting patrons talking, on mobile and on session as well. Not much privacy so I did not converse much with yoyo during the session as i shy the patrons will hear me. Contact info already shared by other bros in the earlier post, so ownself go navigate the page.
Old 19-06-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 20
Duddy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDuddy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chickenrice1980 View Post
No.8 very solid and sensual, No.6 too but she went back. Went and tried their another shop nearer to main road, can get the address from their boss. The new MP is all taiwanese, tried 77 and she's sexy as hell. Massage and JG is great too! Yet to try other girls
whats the name of the new shop bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1