The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Udon Thani Nightlife - Post Covid

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Sorry boss my info is outdated?
Just book Centara convention hotel to stay next month
Will update info
Centara a bit expensive... only convenient is if you going to the mall / tawandang

Personally i recommend the hotel behind Sang Karaoke (over 50 girls on rotation, usually 30+ every night) if thats the kind of place you're going... cheap and pretty decent. Also very near to MARS club.
But far from everything else luh (15mins drive). However, almost all the girls there drive as well, so they can easily bring you to any after party/makan hahaha..

Or if you want more central and also want to check out Day & Night Udon and see the retired ang mohs, can book BanBua Grand Hotel.. 1000 baht a day for 4 star hotel. walking distance to 7/11, good food and laundry

Can also consider booking the hotel beside Rhythm Club... pick up girl from club walk to hotel hahaha
Old 12-05-2023, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinedt View Post
Can also consider booking the hotel beside Rhythm Club... pick up girl from club walk to hotel hahaha
You meant Napalai hotel.
Old 17-07-2023, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
andy432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Centara a bit expensive... only convenient is if you going to the mall / tawandang

hi boss, im heading to Udon thani this week, any more updates?
Old 17-07-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

andy432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

i'll be heading there this week, have you been recently?
Old 17-07-2023, 04:25 PM
Samster

tanahkao6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy432 View Post
hi boss, im heading to Udon thani this week, any more updates?
Get any update bro?
Old 15-10-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster

destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute

Update: October 2023

Clubs:

Rhythm has been newly renovated. VIP Table has sofa seats now
Place is usually crowded.
Min 2 bottles of Black Label to sit VIP Sofa (or 4 bottles of Regency)

Mars no changes. Still a great place to party
Min 1 bottle of Black Label to sit VIP Sofa

the rest i hardly visit now

My usual SOP in clubs is to call a couple of freelance chicks to sit and fill the sofa
Most chicks will go back with you for about THB 3-5k. (exclude 4hrs party THB 2k)

Karaoke Bars:

Nanang and Sang still the most quantity of girls. Number of girls going up at Sang bar.
Both places outdoors still quiet. Karaoke room sometimes packed.
Both places the karaoke room close morning after sunrise.
Go before 11pm for best choices of girls.

From personal experience, girls are willing to go back with you, but they quite territorial when it comes to customers (cant share).
I've banged 2 girls from Nanang and 2 from Sang.
But once one found out about the other in each place,
i end up have to choose only 1 and leave the other... lol

Still fun nonetheless if you're looking for good ol karaoke

FYi: If you speak Thai, Ekkamai is a damn good place to party with friends. So easy to pick up young chicks.
Especially when they know you're a foreigner...
Old 15-10-2023, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Nanang and Sang still the most quantity of girls. Number of girls going up at Sang bar.

FYi: If you speak Thai, Ekkamai is a damn good place to party with friends. So easy to pick up young chicks.
Tks for sharing, bro. Can u share the thai name of Sang and Ekkamai? Are there good day time activities there? Don't want to drink too much for solo trip...tks
Old 15-10-2023, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Tks for sharing, bro. Can u share the thai name of Sang and Ekkamai? Are there good day time activities there? Don't want to drink too much for solo trip...tks
แสงมุมสบาย (Sang) and เอกมั้ย (Ekkamai)
Old 15-10-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Day time activities for Udon Thani? Lots. You can easily find on tripadvisor and such...
Old 16-10-2023, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
แสงมุมสบาย (Sang) and เอกมั้ย (Ekkamai)
Tks for sharing!
Old 22-11-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Clubs:

Rhythm has been newly renovated. VIP Table has sofa seats now
Place is usually crowded.
Min 2 bottles of Black Label to sit VIP Sofa (or 4 bottles of Regency)

Mars no changes. Still a great place to party
Min 1 bottle of Black Label to sit VIP Sofa

the rest i hardly visit now

My usual SOP in clubs is to call a couple of freelance chicks to sit and fill the sofa
Most chicks will go back with you for about THB 3-5k. (exclude 4hrs party THB 2k)

Karaoke Bars:

From personal experience, girls are willing to go back with you, but they quite territorial when it comes to customers (cant share).
I've banged 2 girls from Nanang and 2 from Sang.
But once one found out about the other in each place,
i end up have to choose only 1 and leave the other... lol

Still fun nonetheless if you're looking for good ol karaoke

For the clubs, the freelance u mentioned are PRs from the clubs, hence paying 2k for 4hrs party?

ktv girls no need to pay for bring back? and can bring back anytime or only after ktv close?

Must be fluent in pasa thai for the clubs and ktv to have fun?

thanks in advance for queries.
Old 10-12-2023, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the info, will keep in mind if I meet/see anything interesting when I head over in the next 2 weeks.
Old 11-12-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 6
lolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylolboygirl deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey bros,

Thanks a lot for this thread, had never consider Udon Thani to be a destination prior to reading this. I have been to bkk a few times for the scene, but do find it a bit damaging on the wallet, would really hope to explore Udon Thani.

I can't speak Thai and don't really enjoy drinking, but would love the privacy of ktv rooms to have closed door fun. Am also very interested to get a holiday gf for a week or so and it looks like Udon Thani can be kind on the wallet. Just not sure if language barrier is an issue and are the ladies open to holiday gf.

Would appreciate any advice and also interested in other cities with similar style if Udon Thai is not very english friendly. Thanks and cheers
Old 20-12-2023, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
drawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydrawing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

3 day review, qualified that this is done over Monday & Tuesday. Bro destinedt has given all the useful info but the challenge is navigating it with limited thai.
Went to sang first night around 12 after exploring the usual street that farang frequent. The one with day and night. It's mostly old ladies now, have a few but not many young ones. It is actually on grab as Saeng mum sabai restaurant, pasting the Google address nets your the wrong place. Around 10 girls there, 5 available, called one but didn't speak much English/Chinese, asked her to get a friend. Her friend was much more enthusiastic but overall quality not high. Hotter girls probably booked already and it's a Monday. Prices as bro stated but do check your bill, they add an hour or drinks even if you are 5 min in.
Mars just down the road was 2/3 full at 1.30am, ordered a bottle didn't notice pr or was offered either. Place open to 3.30/4, I did manage to get line off the girls there but language was a bit of an issue. One of the waiter who could speak English offered to bring me the next place open at 4am. It is near my hotel at central and I was a bit drunk, not keen on milfs, went home alone.
Day 2. Went to rhythm around 12, place was quite empty until around 1. Also no pr, but mixers were free on Tuesday. There were groups of girls but didn't land any. Music was good but maybe I was less drunk than last night. Again as bro destinedt stated Ekkamai is the pre drink bar, girl from ytd was drinking there but didn't want to join me after.
Udon feels more challenging than bkk for someone that speaks little Thai. App dates are not so ready to meet either, probably takes a bit more work to arrange.
Travel wise also not easy unless you drive. Need preparation as with the girls.

Edit: day 3 was slightly more interesting. Mars is more packed on Wednesday, especially after 1. Girl on the sofa seats behind me works in sg with some airline. Looks a bit chubby to be sq though, didn't chat much. Was molested by an aunty when I tried to chat up a cute girl at their table, she was actively replying so I thought got chance but she was gone before the club closed. Ended up at thesame Saeng ktv with a few people from my neighbouring table, could have landed the girls but I was drunk by then and went back to hotel by around 4.30.

Last edited by drawing; 22-12-2023 at 06:26 PM. Reason: Update
Old 21-12-2023, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Bendoveract deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawing View Post
2 day review, qualified that this is done over Monday & Tuesday. Bro destinedt has given all the useful info but the challenge is navigating it with limited thai.
Went to sang first night around 12 after exploring the usual street that farang frequent. The one with day and night. It's mostly old ladies now, have a few but not many young ones. It is actually on grab as Saeng mum sabai restaurant, pasting the Google address nets your the wrong place. Around 10 girls there, 5 available, called one but didn't speak much English/Chinese, asked her to get a friend. Her friend was much more enthusiastic but overall quality not high. Hotter girls probably booked already and it's a Monday. Prices as bro stated but do check your bill, they add an hour or drinks even if you are 5 min in.
Mars just down the road was 2/3 full at 1.30am, ordered a bottle didn't notice pr or was offered either. Place open to 3.30/4, I did manage to get line off the girls there but language was a bit of an issue. One of the waiter who could speak English offered to bring me the next place open at 4am. It is near my hotel at central and I was a bit drunk, not keen on milfs, went home alone.
Day 2. Went to rhythm around 12, place was quite empty until around 1. Also no pr, but mixers were free on Tuesday. There were groups of girls but didn't land any. Music was good but maybe I was less drunk than last night. Again as bro destinedt stated Ekkamai is the pre drink bar, girl from ytd was drinking there but didn't want to join me after.
Udon feels more challenging than bkk for someone that speaks little Thai. App dates are not so ready to meet either, probably takes a bit more work to arrange.
Travel wise also not easy unless you drive. Need preparation as with the girls.
Agree on this, also i find girls in bkk much hotter. The girls in the ktv bars in Udon CMI. The clubs seem ok if standards not that high so it be good to go bere. Just unfortunate all the pretty one gone bkk to work. I wont be visiting Udon anytime soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1