The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future
Re: L20H45

Tian Tian has left.

Current hot one is Ruo Ruo.

Si Si is pretty. Duo Duo is power shower foreplay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
FR for Tian Tian

looks – 5 (normal looks with not much special to me. maybe i dun dig into it?)
Boobs – 8 (doesnt look like F to me. maybe slightly smaller. original)
Body - 6 (im ok with meat but she is still considered baby elephant imo)
FJ - 7 (can take long pounding)
GFE - 7 (she talks about some issues and ask me customer preference. she ask me to revisit and she says she is trying to slim down)
Service - 8 (her attitude and willing to serve outshine some other areas)
RTF - see how. tbh the price tag is kinda hefty. pulling all the statistics from above i could find someone better
Old 12-04-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Tian Tian has left.
i see the problem in prc scene all the time
those meaty girls cannot survive
Old 18-04-2023, 10:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
i see the problem in prc scene all the time
those meaty girls cannot survive
the current angpai here seems to be Ruo Ruo followed by Si Si. Duo Duo has lost a lot of weight, but I teased her be careful dont downsize her breasts. She looks prettier now.
Old 25-04-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

During the past week, after having quite a disappointing session at another house, decided to recce the area to find the next target. Walked into 2045 and spotted Ruo Ruo. I find her pretty, but wasn’t in the mood, so decided to save my Vit M for next time. Finally made time to visit her, though I just had another great session with XiaoXue during the week, but went ahead anyway. Had to wait for a while before I got my chance.

Girl: Ruo Ruo L20H45
Session: $300 x 90 min.
Looks: Nice, very pretty (to me, I like these type of girls), with slim body. Boobs a bit small but not a matter to me. Very smooth and soft skin, extremely comfortable to cuddle especially when she can put herself is such a comfortable position. I really enjoyed looking in the mirrors of us together especially when she cuddled so tightly. Her height just right for me but comes with a demerit, no kissing on lips
Before shower: Hugs and roaming to warm up though it was already quite a warm day.
Shower: Showering before and after the service. Shower was good, cleans my ass thoroughly as well.
Kiss: No kissing on lips = no DFK. Will avoid when I tried to kiss her, she will also make a strange sound and spank your ass. I liked it so I kept doing it every now and then for the spanking haha. This is the only disappointment I have with her. Probably will be 1 of the best WL I will visit if she gives DFK to me.
Catbath: Back and front cat bath. It is full body on both sides, nice feeling. It is 2 times each side, with and without water. I prefer it all without water and longer duration. Lots of wild neck kissing and licking, lick the face as well. I like it to be drenched with her saliva.
AR: Quite comfortable, and there’s that tongue rape as well.
BJ: Comfortable BBBJ, it is good, but I got numb after a duration of it.
FJ: Sex in quite a number of positions, Cowgirl, lotus, missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggie, spooning back to missionary again (so many until forgot the order lol). She gives very tight hugs during missionary. Can take very long duration of sex, she left the room with tangled and messed up hair haha. Extremely good workout until I have aching the next day from the exercise with her (and XiaoXue few days before).
Gfe: Friendly attitude, very good GFE, nice to chat with. Very fun and responsive to my actions (especially when dodging kisses), gives me all her attention, doesn't use HP at all. After the session, good to chat with over a drink as well (until a customer walked in). Someday I want to DFK her outside the room.
Overall: Excellent. Pretty with nice body, boobs a little small, can zhut zhut suck all you want, I left quite some saliva on them. Just too bad no kissing, her lips are so enticing.
RTF?: Probably yes. She is like Momo 1st visit when no DFK, but Momo was more accommodating to give lip kissing at 1st visit. Also, I want to try standing positions with her cuz her height is just nice. She’s probably the AP in this house, hope don’t need to wait too long each time. She is the only other WL I will RTF for a no frenching WL. For other times, I’ll pick XiaoXue over her because I needed the DFK more.

Note: Ruo Ruo is way slimmer than Si Si, put both side by side and it is a world of difference lol. The other girls Si Si and Duo Duo are not appealing to me. After really visiting this house, the OKTs are actually friendly. The OKT at the counter looks friendlier and good to chat with, the other one at the door a bit stern looking probably just don't talk much.
Old 25-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Garrosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
During the past week, after having quite a disappointing session at another house, decided to recce the area to find the next target. Walked into 2045 and spotted Ruo Ruo. I find her pretty, but wasn’t in the mood, so decided to save my Vit M for next time. Finally made time to visit her, though I just had another great session with XiaoXue during the week, but went ahead anyway. Had to wait for a while before I got my chance.

Girl: Ruo Ruo L20H45
Session: $300 x 90 min.
Looks: Nice, very pretty (to me, I like these type of girls), with slim body. Boobs a bit small but not a matter to me. Very smooth and soft skin, extremely comfortable to cuddle especially when she can put herself is such a comfortable position. I really enjoyed looking in the mirrors of us together especially when she cuddled so tightly. Her height just right for me but comes with a demerit, no kissing on lips
Before shower: Hugs and roaming to warm up though it was already quite a warm day.
Shower: Showering before and after the service. Shower was good, cleans my ass thoroughly as well.
Kiss: No kissing on lips = no DFK. Will avoid when I tried to kiss her, she will also make a strange sound and spank your ass. I liked it so I kept doing it every now and then for the spanking haha. This is the only disappointment I have with her. Probably will be 1 of the best WL I will visit if she gives DFK to me.
Catbath: Back and front cat bath. It is full body on both sides, nice feeling. It is 2 times each side, with and without water. I prefer it all without water and longer duration. Lots of wild neck kissing and licking, lick the face as well. I like it to be drenched with her saliva.
AR: Quite comfortable, and there’s that tongue rape as well.
BJ: Comfortable BBBJ, it is good, but I got numb after a duration of it.
FJ: Sex in quite a number of positions, Cowgirl, lotus, missionary, reverse cowgirl, doggie, spooning back to missionary again (so many until forgot the order lol). She gives very tight hugs during missionary. Can take very long duration of sex, she left the room with tangled and messed up hair haha. Extremely good workout until I have aching the next day from the exercise with her (and XiaoXue few days before).
Gfe: Friendly attitude, very good GFE, nice to chat with. Very fun and responsive to my actions (especially when dodging kisses), gives me all her attention, doesn't use HP at all. After the session, good to chat with over a drink as well (until a customer walked in). Someday I want to DFK her outside the room.
Overall: Excellent. Pretty with nice body, boobs a little small, can zhut zhut suck all you want, I left quite some saliva on them. Just too bad no kissing, her lips are so enticing.
RTF?: Probably yes. She is like Momo 1st visit when no DFK, but Momo was more accommodating to give lip kissing at 1st visit. Also, I want to try standing positions with her cuz her height is just nice. She’s probably the AP in this house, hope don’t need to wait too long each time. She is the only other WL I will RTF for a no frenching WL. For other times, I’ll pick XiaoXue over her because I needed the DFK more.

Note: Ruo Ruo is way slimmer than Si Si, put both side by side and it is a world of difference lol. The other girls Si Si and Duo Duo are not appealing to me. After really visiting this house, the OKTs are actually friendly. The OKT at the counter looks friendlier and good to chat with, the other one at the door a bit stern looking probably just don't talk much.
What is her height?
Old 25-04-2023, 11:40 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garrosh View Post
What is her height?
Bro, I didn't go measure her. Maybe 160+? I don't know. Why don't you go down and try her? She won't bite (maybe).
Old 27-04-2023, 12:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
Bro, I didn't go measure her. Maybe 160+? I don't know. Why don't you go down and try her? She won't bite (maybe).
if she on horny mode, she can rape you
Old 27-04-2023, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
if she on horny mode, she can rape you
I'm be more than happy if she can rape me. But after the session, she got out the room look like she was raped haha. Next time, gonna see who gets raped again.
Old 30-04-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

heard from da tou next week they have 3-4 new girls coming..
Old 09-05-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
woshiedison deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rou rou

Look: 7/10 Not the prettiest but decent look and very fair

Bbbj: 9/10 and willing to do 69 with u

Fj: 9/10 willing to do many different position and will not complaint

Overall i think she sure will become a hot cake with her skill and service standard.
Old 09-05-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
kiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkiatwong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Arrow Re: L20H45

I was also thinking why she don't have much fr written for her. To me she is definitely better than sisi in term of service. She may not be as pretty as sisi but she is definitely a better choice for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshiedison View Post
Rou rou

Look: 7/10 Not the prettiest but decent look and very fair

Bbbj: 9/10 and willing to do 69 with u

Fj: 9/10 willing to do many different position and will not complaint

Overall i think she sure will become a hot cake with her skill and service standard.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiatwong View Post
I was also thinking why she don't have much fr written for her. To me she is definitely better than sisi in term of service. She may not be as pretty as sisi but she is definitely a better choice for me.
also wondering why she has so little reviews, but she is a gem for me. actually also quite hard to book her.
Old 10-06-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
also wondering why she has so little reviews, but she is a gem for me. actually also quite hard to book her.
usually the very good WLs, many bros wont write becos they are worried they get too popular and hard to book
Old 10-06-2023, 04:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

saw the three new WLs due to start work in a few days time. Two of them are in my target list. Didnt manage to get their name, but two of them are shorter ones among the three. One of them has very fair skin and perky boobs
Old 17-06-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster (Donor)

i tried new WL Xiao Bu Dian. She is short, probably 1.4m, but she packed a punch for hungry sex. Very fair skin, C cup boobs with suckable nipples. Her BBBJ is deep throat suction type, AR is moderate. She simply loves sex. Very cheerful and friendly.

I also tried the new WL Xing Xing. Hers is A Cup, new to the job and pussy is not the loose type. Entering her is like fucking your girlfriend hole, get what I mean? So, if you like tighter hole, better try her fast before it gets seasoned.

Will try the third new WL and FR soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1