The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Geylang has seen better days

After a visit to Geylang last night.. I found the place quiet.. dark... with not many men walking or even many cars along the stretch of Lor 16. It dawned on me.. Geylang is in decline....

After more than 2 years of the stupid CCP virus coming to our country of SG ,I had to stay away from Geylang.. not only cos it was closed .. but also cos of various measures the govt had put in place. Some.. I found to be quite ridiculous.

Let me explain.. when you put in plae, a sort of curfew on people who did not have the so-called vaccine (reports have shown that pfizer's did nothing to stop the spread.. all these info can be obtained from the internet if you search for them).. so.. if you didi not take the shots, you are NOT ALLOWED to go to quite a number of places.. namely, shopping malls.. where in most neighbourhoods, NTUC fairprice was located. Hawker Centres was also off limits.. and Geylang was shut down. My question is.. why was the public transport system not shutdown? or some strict measure put in place? I mean .. the heaviest flow of trafic was from transport, no?

I digress. Since the measures have eased.. and Geylang is back in business.. news has came to my attention that some houses are not coming back.. not wanting to open at all... Gwee.. has not contacted me after I asked him twice when he would open shop. I dare not ask again.. not sure what is going on.

I also heard from my friends.. Geylang no longer has streetwalkers. Is that a good thing.. maybe.. maybe not.. cos it shows that Geylang could have lost its name as the place to go for some "fun".

Some of my buddies.. told me that many FLs have switched to condos.. shopping malls.. providing massage and everything else.. but I still liked the Geylang WLs Somehow.. I sitill remember the days when they wore flashy dresses.. with slits that showed their legs.. and front openings that gave us a view of their fabulous cleavage... as they walked out of the cars that drove them around Geylang.. It was like a fashion parade.. seeing them gein on and off... the excitement was there for me.

Now... the gals are in their own rooms.. waiting for custys to come.. reminds me of ... Hong Kong... and I did not enjoy the scene in Hong Kong. The rooms were cramped.. sometimes unhygenic.. and the bathrooms were too osmall for even any fun or action to happen in there.

And as I walked along Lor 16.. heading towards house 54A.. or 58A.. I mesed up.. as bro maxi priest told me. it was.. all quiet... where had all the action.. the excitement gone?

Then.. a thought came to me ... was this the last das of Geylang? When the Malaysian gals were leaving.. replaced by PRC gals.. I was worried then that we could be losing a healthy staple of solid service providers.. but soon.. it showed that PRC gal also knew how to give top notch service. Thhat is.. until now.... now.. I fear that even with the Viet gals.. it might not be enuf to breathe new life into Geylang and keep it afloat.

PRC gals will continue to dwindle.. as the country across the seas seems to be headed towards a end of an ear.. our history books have given us hints to when dynasties and regimes rise and fall.. and the signs seem to be repeating on the land of the dragon now. And it seems to be affecting Geylang in a major way.

If Geylang is to stay alive.. it has to change and adapt.. either woo back the Malaysian gals.. or be bold and attract white meat. The price that has not really changed for over 30 years.. might need to be re-looked at.. if not.. new blood may not even turn a glance... and soon.. Geylang would be a deadland... where it's once heydays wree streets of both women and men.. engaging in trade bantrer ..

Seriously.. what we know of Geylang .. could be gone in just a few months... that is my fear... cos.. I still want.. no.. NEED the services tht those fabulous ladies provide.. and I sure would be a crazed man if it should disappear into history as a place once remembered.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 03-04-2023, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang has seen better days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Let me explain.. when you put in plae, a sort of curfew on people who did not have the so-called vaccine (reports have shown that pfizer's did nothing to stop the spread.. all these info can be obtained from the internet if you search for them).. so.. if you didi not take the shots, you are NOT ALLOWED to go to quite a number of places.. namely, shopping malls.. where in most neighbourhoods, NTUC fairprice was located. Hawker Centres was also off limits.. and Geylang was shut down. My question is.. why was the public transport system not shutdown? or some strict measure put in place? I mean .. the heaviest flow of trafic was from transport, no?

I digress. Since the measures have eased.. and Geylang is back in business.. news has came to my attention that some houses are not coming back.. not wanting to open at all... Gwee.. has not contacted me after I asked him twice when he would open shop. I dare not ask again.. not sure what is going on.
Essential services vs Non-essential bro.. take a chill pill.. economic hardship in China will push more girls over in the coming months.. everything is always most difficult at the beginning.. inertia..
Old 03-04-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
After a visit to Geylang last night.. I found the place quiet.. dark... with not many men walking or even many cars along the stretch of Lor 16. It dawned on me.. Geylang is in decline....

I also heard from my friends.. Geylang no longer has streetwalkers. Is that a good thing.. maybe.. maybe not.. cos it shows that Geylang could have lost its name as the place to go for some "fun".

…..

And as I walked along Lor 16.. heading towards house 54A.. or 58A.. I mesed up.. as bro maxi priest told me. it was.. all quiet... where had all the action.. the excitement gone?

Then.. a thought came to me ... was this the last das of Geylang? When the Malaysian gals were leaving.. replaced by PRC gals.. I was worried then that we could be losing a healthy staple of solid service providers.. but soon.. it showed that PRC gal also knew how to give top notch service. Thhat is.. until now.... now.. I fear that even with the Viet gals.. it might not be enuf to breathe new life into Geylang and keep it afloat.

PRC gals will continue to dwindle.. as the country across the seas seems to be headed towards a end of an ear.. our history books have given us hints to when dynasties and regimes rise and fall.. and the signs seem to be repeating on the land of the dragon now. And it seems to be affecting Geylang in a major way.

If Geylang is to stay alive.. it has to change and adapt.. either woo back the Malaysian gals.. or be bold and attract white meat. The price that has not really changed for over 30 years.. might need to be re-looked at.. if not.. new blood may not even turn a glance... and soon.. Geylang would be a deadland... where it's once heydays wree streets of both women and men.. engaging in trade bantrer ..

Seriously.. what we know of Geylang .. could be gone in just a few months... that is my fear... cos.. I still want.. no.. NEED the services tht those fabulous ladies provide.. and I sure would be a crazed man if it should disappear into history as a place once remembered.
Gwee is back in 2033 and he has a few girls which are good Tingting xiao pingguo and mei mei
Old 03-04-2023, 02:24 AM
Samster

Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Essential services vs Non-essential bro.. take a chill pill.. economic hardship in China will push more girls over in the coming months.. everything is always most difficult at the beginning.. inertia..
Bro.. supposing if the gal can get out of the country... who knows what the CCP will do... those nutjobs are not normal people sia

Old 03-04-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Gwee is back in 2033 and he has a few girls which are good Tingting xiao pingguo and mei mei
Ha? Seriously? KNS.. why he no contact me ah???

Old 03-04-2023, 02:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro.. supposing if the gal can get out of the country... who knows what the CCP will do... those nutjobs are not normal people sia
can liao bro.. travel is open.. vice activity in mainland also at all time low due to strict covid controls.. girls have no work domestically.. all looking for overseas options..
Old 03-04-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha? Seriously? KNS.. why he no contact me ah???
Go down and support.

The girls tendency to go back if business is poor and now still the girls cannot move around only stay and work in their own house. One of the Covid rules
Old 03-04-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yeah the crowd now is not so much.......but thai n viet still got steady flow of customers and angpai still cannot see on the bench

Maybe prc hit harder cause cannot move around and their price level alot of competition from fl

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket
Old 03-04-2023, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

In a nuttshell, I have been to Chang Ping Dongguan a few times during its hey days. I have seen some of the best that China can offer, some at incredible prices.

I might say that even in China today, after the great leader ordered the mass sweeping of vice trade, the quality has also dropped a lot within China, except in Shanghai where a bonk with a A grade one can set you 5000RMB. They are still there, for the group of rich and affluent, in posh hotels and not brothels. My customer in Shangai treated me to a session recently. It was good, but I will never try it with my own pocket. These A grade ones will never need to venture out of China.

Even those freelancers internet dragon ladies in Singapore, 9 out of 10 also cannot make it, and risk of being caught in action is always there.

Perhaps lets manage our expectations. We just want a good bonk with good service, and leave the place a happy man. Those CP DG days are over.

I learnt a Chinese saying 羊毛出在羊身上 "Goat hair grow on Goat's body".

While my friends in China may envy us for having legal brothels, we envy them for having A grades. I will be nutz if I pay sgd1000 a bonk.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 03-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

As I always say is customer and girl expectation don't match and this gap is getting worse
Old 03-04-2023, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
1k on a bonk really depends
That said, the ones in the Dome threads from euro, Japan etc actually not too bad. Again these are budgets for only specific segments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
In a nuttshell, I have been to Chang Ping Dongguan a few times during its hey days. I have seen some of the best that China can offer, some at incredible prices.

I might say that even in China today, after the great leader ordered the mass sweeping of vice trade, the quality has also dropped a lot within China, except in Shanghai where a bonk with a A grade one can set you 5000RMB. They are still there, for the group of rich and affluent, in posh hotels and not brothels. My customer in Shangai treated me to a session recently. It was good, but I will never try it with my own pocket. These A grade ones will never need to venture out of China.

Even those freelancers internet dragon ladies in Singapore, 9 out of 10 also cannot make it, and risk of being caught in action is always there.

Perhaps lets manage our expectations. We just want a good bonk with good service, and leave the place a happy man. Those CP DG days are over.

I learnt a Chinese saying 羊毛出在羊身上 "Goat hair grow on Goat's body".

While my friends in China may envy us for having legal brothels, we envy them for having A grades. I will be nutz if I pay sgd1000 a bonk.
Old 03-04-2023, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1532 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future
Me being a fucker by nature, I patronise so far most of the channels here, from the various Domes to the different Cat in geylang.

Firstly I agree, quality is slipping.
Perhaps its an opening of things issue where the industry is still gearing up, from issues with supply to restrictions.

My bug bear is with those making the choices ie the ones who decide on which girl gets to work here. I mean, if you bring in someone who looks and weighs like an elephant, business isn't going to get all cheery either.

I do hope the red light scene gets better, both in terms of choices and quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
As I always say is customer and girl expectation don't match and this gap is getting worse
Old 03-04-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

this big plot of geylang land is goldmine with so many low level houses.. imagine if most got buy over by developer n build condos... HUAT until siao.. probably only a tweeny weeny bit area will be earmarked as preservation site. bye bye geylang .... signs of things to cum .... all the hum suo lohs duno go where pew pew liao.

Quote:

After more than 2 years of the stupid CCP virus coming to our country of SG ,I had to stay away from Geylang.. not only cos it was closed .. but also cos of various measures the govt had put in place. Some.. I found to be quite ridiculous.

Some of my buddies.. told me that many FLs have switched to condos.. shopping malls.. providing massage and everything else.. but I still liked the Geylang WLs Somehow.. I sitill remember the days when they wore flashy dresses.. with slits that showed their legs.. and front openings that gave us a view of their fabulous cleavage... as they walked out of the cars that drove them around Geylang.. It was like a fashion parade.. seeing them gein on and off... the excitement was there for me.

Now... the gals are in their own rooms.. waiting for custys to come.. reminds me of ... Hong Kong... and I did not enjoy the scene in Hong Kong. The rooms were cramped.. sometimes unhygenic.. and the bathrooms were too osmall for even any fun or action to happen in there.

Old 08-04-2023, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
can liao bro.. travel is open.. vice activity in mainland also at all time low due to strict covid controls.. girls have no work domestically.. all looking for overseas options..
hmm .. that is .. they need to bribe oficials to get out la .. sigh .. if they better ones come.. they might not go GL but become FL as GL price may not be enticing enuf

Old 08-04-2023, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
In a nuttshell, I have been to Chang Ping Dongguan a few times during its hey days. I have seen some of the best that China can offer, some at incredible prices.I learnt a Chinese saying 羊毛出在羊身上 "Goat hair grow on Goat's body".

I may have a different view on the top gals in China. Yes, most maynot need to venture out of their country as there could be good money still to be made in China. But with the economy not picking up, many businesses have folded.. and most rich ppl have fled the country... if the gals and WLs are smart and up to daye with the current situation, they will have to make plans.

To stay in China, is to let the CCP continue to fleece them and take their hard-earned money as and when they CCP likes. Look at Jack Ma.. say one thing wrong, everything gone. Dun tok about those without big businesses , money and no connections.

In fact, those grade A ladies SHOULD take any chance they get, to get out. CCP might topple.. nobody knows. But, in order for them to come to SG, prices here have to be seriously revamped, that I agree.

In fact, I feel that a lot of things would need to be re-looked at. First and foremost, the fact that ICA imposes that WLs from China cannot come to SG after their contract is up , should be looked at . I mean , how ridiculous is that?

Imagine if one WL dun care about face and goes to the human rights groups to lodge a complaint?? I mean, why should the ladies not be allowed back in SG? Afraid they will work secretly? If vice cannot even control the FLs and spas, what right do they have to impose such a ridiculous thing on the ladies who came here legally?

In fact, if the authorities do not change, GL and other legal locals might be seeing a gloomy future when other countries begin to change laws to attract ladies from all countries.

GL was a great place in the early 90s, where the Msian gals were around. In fact, I really miss them. Many angpais, and gems who were not angpais, but provided great service.. and most had good figures too.

Alas, the PRC gals that I saw recently, has really dropped in looks, and figure wise.. sigh. I would say this, I respect the ladies who are in this trade, cos they provide a very very irreplacecable service to us. I see many men with white hair.. with walkng canes and hunch backs even, going to GL.. and I think its good for them as they need the release. Imagine a single male.. no matter his age.. with no access to an avenue to release.. imagine what he might do...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1