The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-04-2023, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang has seen better days

ok.. I wanna ask bros here if anyone know what happened in Lor 16 that made AV change the houses money collection policy to be compulsory for custy to make payment first before going into room with gal??

KNS... I went to Gwee's place, 2033 as he finally texted me of his re-openning.. and had a great session with Zhouzhou, a petite, young dynamite.. who is so so eager to please... FR is in the other threads.

Gwee only told me that have to pay upfront first.. as there as an incident at Lor16.. he didn't mention which house or what happened tho.. so I think its a little hush hush on the full details...

Bottomline is... Fark the guy if it is the guy's fault.. now those gals who offer mediocre and lousy svc can get away with it cos WE ALL have to pay upfront.. it will eventually happen.. trust me.

If it is the gal.. I think she might have been asked to go back home liao.. as most gals involved in disputes usually dun last long and will eithre go on their own, or be "asked" to go.

Honestly.. the AV seems to have lost touch with the trade. With too much control.. it seems to be killing the biz as supply of quality gals is like.. running dry... sigh... unless the bosses of the houses can actually vote to kick out AV and run the place as a company.. I think it will be beter. Seriously.. GL is alredy well known with travellers.. why continue to try to hide the fact that it exixts?

haiz... now that the price is SGD200.. I really wonder if it really attracts more guality gals to come here to work.. oh wait.. they cannot come back to visit SG after their contract is up.. so... FARK THAT! Who says SG has no discrimination?

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 04-05-2023, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Now I feel problem is not enough customers. I always see prc gals sitting waiting for customers with black face. Not like Geylang of yesteryears you will see guys sitting inside and waiting while the okt pour tea for you and play Hokkien drama on the tv.
Old 04-05-2023, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
Now I feel problem is not enough customers. I always see prc gals sitting waiting for customers with black face. Not like Geylang of yesteryears you will see guys sitting inside and waiting while the okt pour tea for you and play Hokkien drama on the tv.
Bad economic times. Guys have less money to spend on Geylang.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 04-05-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
its a series of several factors

i know many GL old birds used to dislike FLs or other options but cant help being exposed to those options during covid and that has also given them more choices ever since

quality of WL has dropped a notch or two since reopen and the service of WL has dropped even greater than two notch
this is my own view after exploring actively (at least 4x per week) be it thai, viet, prc in GL for the first 6mths after reopen

BBBJ (if its your thing) is generally gone from many of the cat60 houses but ofc i cant fault them for not doing it as CBJ is the default guideline whereas in other scenes its is 90% default that you will be getting it. but ofc what you want here varies from one to another vs cleanliness, "safety" etc.

FL, MP and other dome prices has also generally start to adjust to a better competition lvl. back in the earlier days as to why i would go for a cat150 WL vs why i would pay for 100 bucks for a PRC in dome2 is due the services lvl i get from WL. i remember my first trip to YTL was memorable as that was the first time i tried such svc lvl but i din get hooked to it as i feel the gfe i have gotten is generally lesser from WL. so i begin to alternate between my several options.

ofc this is not to say that other options has good quality. i used to easily meet any girl and i would give a 6 or 7 rating but nowadays is mostly a 5 rating on looks to me

price in PRC GL scene also increases by a significant margin which is greater than other nationalities in GL. cost of living increases for us as well so our spending power is lesser. before, maybe we would think, oh f it, lets just try since its 150 only but now we probably give it a better consideration
Old 04-05-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40281 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO GL mean to be budget but why PRCs priced so high as premium then online FLs ?
Just wishes to see some SW to counter the life of GL

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4
Old 04-05-2023, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 22
Muhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to allMuhahaha is a name known to all

Back in the days L6 and L8 are consider one of the few best street houses that provide quality gals + services.

Now L6 and L8 gone for good, Geylang became so boring to me.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:12 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 16
DragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to beholdDragonKiss85 is a splendid one to behold

But with borders open, the competition is so much higher and much more choices in msia. JB itself have so many locations to play and the playability so much higher. And not forgetting, the conversion rate is a big part to play too.
Old 05-05-2023, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 12
ps7432 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
its a series of several factors

i know many GL old birds used to dislike FLs or other options but cant help being exposed to those options during covid and that has also given them more choices ever since

quality of WL has dropped a notch or two since reopen and the service of WL has dropped even greater than two notch
this is my own view after exploring actively (at least 4x per week) be it thai, viet, prc in GL for the first 6mths after reopen

BBBJ (if its your thing) is generally gone from many of the cat60 houses but ofc i cant fault them for not doing it as CBJ is the default guideline whereas in other scenes its is 90% default that you will be getting it. but ofc what you want here varies from one to another vs cleanliness, "safety" etc.

FL, MP and other dome prices has also generally start to adjust to a better competition lvl. back in the earlier days as to why i would go for a cat150 WL vs why i would pay for 100 bucks for a PRC in dome2 is due the services lvl i get from WL. i remember my first trip to YTL was memorable as that was the first time i tried such svc lvl but i din get hooked to it as i feel the gfe i have gotten is generally lesser from WL. so i begin to alternate between my several options.

ofc this is not to say that other options has good quality. i used to easily meet any girl and i would give a 6 or 7 rating but nowadays is mostly a 5 rating on looks to me

price in PRC GL scene also increases by a significant margin which is greater than other nationalities in GL. cost of living increases for us as well so our spending power is lesser. before, maybe we would think, oh f it, lets just try since its 150 only but now we probably give it a better consideration
You are right. But actually 200 for prc is not expensive. What makes it expensive is the poor quality. 150 in the past, ypu can get really chio prcs in GL. Now, the quality is so bad that the so called best prc in GL cannot even hold a torch to those unmentioned WLs between 2009 to 2017. Chio ones prpbably go macau etc to work instead of coming to sg.
Old 05-05-2023, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
WhiteMilk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
You are right. But actually 200 for prc is not expensive. What makes it expensive is the poor quality. 150 in the past, ypu can get really chio prcs in GL. Now, the quality is so bad that the so called best prc in GL cannot even hold a torch to those unmentioned WLs between 2009 to 2017. Chio ones prpbably go macau etc to work instead of coming to sg.
10000% Agree with this take bro.

Like what I have said before, I think 2008-2012 was the peak GL and after that it went downhill, and rapidly going downhill from 2015 onwards. 2015 with gems like Paris, Rong Rong, Chu Chu v2 were the "last hurrah" of GL before declining rapidly to oblivion

To deviate a bit, during 2008-2012 even the FL scenes were filled with gems. I remember $150, or $160 can get you young and very pretty Thai FLs with superb service 90 minutes 2 shots. The same price can also get you exotic ones. Like I remember FL during that period claiming they are Koreans but actually they were Mongolians or Kazakhs, even though technically it's "false advertising", but for me it's much better because I love those types of girls from Central Asia more than Koreans or East Asians lol and their looks and services were superb also!

I think even in the past many bros hv already mentioned this, but now it's more true than ever. If let's say the price increased to $200, or if I want to push it, even to $250 but we get the exact same quality like 2008-2012 I think we would gladly pay that price for that quality

Now it's like this analogy. Last time you pay $10 and u get a 200g box of genuine Ferrero chocolate. Now, you have to pay $20 but u get a 100g box of those knock-off Ferrero that's not delicious at all

Not only the quality plummets, but the price increased. DOUBLE WHAMMY.

But again, we can thank smartphones, Instagram, Onlyfans and all that for this...

Unforgettable Bonks:

Moon (ex1654a), Jia Yi (ex2047), Rong Rong (ex1606), Paris (ex2831a), Chu Chu (ex1654a)
Old 05-05-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 17
pundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpundek144 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The problem for me is not so much about the price itself, but rather the looks don't match the price at all even after you factor in all kinds of inflation.

I don't mind no bbbj or no dfk, but at least the girl should be pleasant looking la. A lot of out of shape girls out there man.

Even before covid the quality was going downhill. I'm not talking about the service, but just the looks of the girls alone. I remember paying 150 for a girl and when she removed her panties the saggy tummy fat just rolled out. My dick turn soft immediately.
Old 06-05-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9489 / Power: 24
Ecuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond reputeEcuader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pundek144 View Post
Even before covid the quality was going downhill. I'm not talking about the service, but just the looks of the girls alone. I remember paying 150 for a girl and when she removed her panties the saggy tummy fat just rolled out. My dick turn soft immediately.
What’s worse is the okt telling u that the gal got good body.
End up saggy neh n tummy laolao.
Wh10 white okt. Cannot trust.
Old 06-05-2023, 07:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!

I think the business model has changed for this type of red light district all over the world. Now with Locanto, and other social media platforms you don't need to go to Geylang to fuck a PRC girl. You can get them in your HDB neighbourhood. Why would guys make the trip to GL and deal with the parking, etc. when they can get it nearer their place.
Old 07-05-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
GG6969 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
10000% Agree with this take bro.

Like what I have said before, I think 2008-2012 was the peak GL and after that it went downhill, and rapidly going downhill from 2015 onwards. 2015 with gems like Paris, Rong Rong, Chu Chu v2 were the "last hurrah" of GL before declining rapidly to oblivion

To deviate a bit, during 2008-2012 even the FL scenes were filled with gems. I remember $150, or $160 can get you young and very pretty Thai FLs with superb service 90 minutes 2 shots. The same price can also get you exotic ones. Like I remember FL during that period claiming they are Koreans but actually they were Mongolians or Kazakhs, even though technically it's "false advertising", but for me it's much better because I love those types of girls from Central Asia more than Koreans or East Asians lol and their looks and services were superb also!

I think even in the past many bros hv already mentioned this, but now it's more true than ever. If let's say the price increased to $200, or if I want to push it, even to $250 but we get the exact same quality like 2008-2012 I think we would gladly pay that price for that quality

Now it's like this analogy. Last time you pay $10 and u get a 200g box of genuine Ferrero chocolate. Now, you have to pay $20 but u get a 100g box of those knock-off Ferrero that's not delicious at all

Not only the quality plummets, but the price increased. DOUBLE WHAMMY.

But again, we can thank smartphones, Instagram, Onlyfans and all that for this...
GL is always the real deal since one can view before penetration. Unlike online videos and images now which i believe many of us kena snooked before. Unfortunately, GL itself really does not have any gem at all in my context. Got to spend much more liao going ktvs to fish instead.
Old 10-05-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angmolover View Post
Why would guys make the trip to GL and deal with the parking, etc. when they can get it nearer their place.
i believe parking is the least of the major problems at geylang lol
Old 12-05-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
addict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraddict999 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteMilk View Post
I think the decline is not because of covid. The real culprit is actually the rapid rise of Smartphone and Instagram and other apps in general, now it of course includes things like OnlyFans and Tiktok.

Covid accelerated the decline with more ppl adopting technology. GL went thru so many era of so called “golden era” for different generations of chiongster. The golden era is still street walkers days in early 2000s where u get raw kampung little dragon girl before they clean up the streets for youth Olympic image…not to forget those days were also golden era of HC spas in Marina Bay Area where local ckt give u tip top service too adding to the competition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post

Pretty WLs, still have. Depending you want natural beauty or after enhancement. 2041 Xiao Mei, most bros think she is prettiest. 1669 Qiqi. 2058 Grace. 1612 Xiao Yu. Main thing is beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. I prefer natural beauty with "woman taste/mistress" type. I am not too fond of those KTV style barbie doll look type.
None of the above mentioned can even match the the looks and service of precovid declining year in 2019 to 2020 where we have 1654A Ang pai Angel, 1669 quality were way better than now, 2831A can recommend decent service FL from other houses etc. Post covid only 2033 little apple and 1654A jia Jia xiao yu pass the looks category only. Service still off IMHO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps7432 View Post
You are right. But actually 200 for prc is not expensive. What makes it expensive is the poor quality. 150 in the past, ypu can get really chio prcs in GL. Now, the quality is so bad that the so called best prc in GL cannot even hold a torch to those unmentioned .
Fully agreed. 150 has been the price for so long so 200 is still reasonable provided you get the same quality but unfortunately not..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1