The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Recurring UTI symptoms?

Hey guys, I have been suffering from what seems to be UTI symptoms recurring through the past year. Basically I get warm urination and the need to urinate more frequently. However, these symptoms occur on and off sometimes. I have checked for STI 3 times in total and each time that results have been negative. I have gone to the doctors previously to get antibiotics but he also mentioned it seems weird for a guy to have recurring UTI

Has any bro experienced this? or is it just due to some other factors (dehydration or sth etc)? Hope can share your experiences as I have been feeling troubled by this
Old 07-05-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 1
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Recurring UTI symptoms?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hey guys, I have been suffering from what seems to be UTI symptoms recurring through the past year. Basically I get warm urination and the need to urinate more frequently. However, these symptoms occur on and off sometimes. I have checked for STI 3 times in total and each time that results have been negative. I have gone to the doctors previously to get antibiotics but he also mentioned it seems weird for a guy to have recurring UTI

Has any bro experienced this? or is it just due to some other factors (dehydration or sth etc)? Hope can share your experiences as I have been feeling troubled by this
hello, what do u mean by warm urination? is it burning sensation?

I suggest u go to polyclinic or clinic which can do urine test. high frequently can mean kidney or bladder issue to. can consider a health check if 1976 is ur birth year.

Just my 2 cents
Old 07-05-2023, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
hello, what do u mean by warm urination? is it burning sensation?

I suggest u go to polyclinic or clinic which can do urine test. high frequently can mean kidney or bladder issue to. can consider a health check if 1976 is ur birth year.

Just my 2 cents
hey man,

i went to a men's health clinic to check for urine test, the STD test extracted blood sample as well. All came back without any issue... and in total throughout the past year i took the tests 3 times. i recently went for a health checkup and no kidney issue as well. and i havent hit 30 yet haha

it kind of feels like the warm sensation when one urinates after not drinking much water. except i have been trying my best to hydrate but it is still like this.
Old 08-05-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold

Can try changing soap/shower foam?

Do u DIY in shower?

Last edited by Autumnsun; 08-05-2023 at 08:19 PM.
Old 25-06-2023, 04:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post

Done trichomoniasis test?
Old 25-06-2023, 10:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
Castleclash is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morning1999 View Post
Done trichomoniasis test?
this test is fucking painful dude
Old 25-06-2023, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 4
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castleclash View Post
Yeap suspect he could have this parasite.
A swab into the penis is in the past, a urine sample is needed these days.
Otherwise just tell the doctor and they probably just give metronidazole.
Old 26-06-2023, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
wenzhongalex is Cool - loads of Potential

bro u can try changing soap or shower foam?
Old 27-06-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castleclash View Post
Urine for PCR testing. Nothing to worry about. Same day result is possible if the lab/clinic staff are fast

Then again trichomonas is very rare for men
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1