The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
From the anus to the balls to the dick to the mouth

Ha ha, just got a first time experience with this. The FL literally licked and tongue my anus, sucked my balls, sucked my dick and then went straight to DFK my mouth with lots of deep tongue. Good thing I washed thoroughly so did not taste nor smell anything.

I guess the danger is that bacteria from my anus could be introduced to my mouth? I made sure to load up with plenty of probiotics past the event however a few days later I am having some stomach trouble. Not sure if its from the durian feast the night before or from her a few days ago.

I also tested positive for HSV2 some years ago. Fortunately no symptoms nor outbreak so far. How likely it is for someone to pass on HSV if no symptoms, ie no sores, no fever?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 02-06-2023, 09:20 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: From the anus to the balls to the dick to the mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
Ha ha, just got a first time experience with this. The FL literally licked and tongue my anus, sucked my balls, sucked my dick and then went straight to DFK my mouth with lots of deep tongue. Good thing I washed thoroughly so did not taste nor smell anything.

I guess the danger is that bacteria from my anus could be introduced to my mouth? I made sure to load up with plenty of probiotics past the event however a few days later I am having some stomach trouble. Not sure if its from the durian feast the night before or from her a few days ago.

I also tested positive for HSV2 some years ago. Fortunately no symptoms nor outbreak so far. How likely it is for someone to pass on HSV if no symptoms, ie no sores, no fever?
It is possible to get infected by your own e coli but apart from a mild stomach upset the symptoms are usually minor.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 02-06-2023, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 1
PcFishBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post

My experience in Thailand, after the AR they washed their mouth first then proceeded to BBBJ.
Old 12-07-2023, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ai1ai2ai3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It is possible to get infected by your own e coli but apart from a mild stomach upset the symptoms are usually minor.
agreed but fingers crossed
Old 12-07-2023, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 8
manyMore321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcFishBall View Post
My experience in Thailand, after the AR they washed their mouth first then proceeded to BBBJ.
had similar experience. after bbbj ar etc they always wash before moving on to the next action
Old 14-07-2023, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 11
zxcvbnz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzxcvbnz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PcFishBall View Post
ya i need to keep in mind about washing mouth, sometimes cannot think straight when in bed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1