The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 18
shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Danshui 01/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
We plan to be up in China around 24th Oct for a few days, purely for leisure to destress from work here. And hope to make HZ our destination.

Hope to meet up and share the fun with you guys there.. See you soon!
Bro Lurpsexx,
I will be in HZ city from 14~24oct. Maybe by the time you reach, i already left. If you can arrange about my timing, i can bring you around.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Samster

shibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud ofshibaxian has much to be proud of
Re: Huizhou 02/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Was in Huizhou City for a day.
Really a scenic city with lakes especially at night
Bro,
happy that you find a place suitable for you. Will bring you around in HZ city the next trip we meet. I will provide a kc for you to jalan the west lake at night..
For hotel, i don't recommend near hz bus station, too complicate and a bit dangerous. By the way, which hotel you stay in HZ city?
Old 04-10-2009, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Danshui 01/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by shibaxian View Post
Bro Lurpsexx,
I will be in HZ city from 14~24oct. Maybe by the time you reach, i already left. If you can arrange about my timing, i can bring you around.
Hi Bro,

Thanks very much for your offer! We would very much like to meet up with you, but the timing is too chun! We can't depart SG till 23rd Oct due to work (& we're staying in Huizhou for a few nights).

We hope you can reschedule your time in HZ, to coincide with ours and I think there is another grp of bros who are also going up to HZ around the same time as us. Then it would really be a Happy Mass O%gy grp if we all could meet up and monger in HZ!! & not forgetting to visit your sauna too!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Danshui 01/10/09

Quote:
Bro Lurpsexx,
Hi Bro,

Sorry to bother u, but can u recommend an inexpensive and most convenient flight to HZ? Whats the quickest transport route to HZ?

Thanks again, lurp../
Old 04-10-2009, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Thanks very much for your offer! We would very much like to meet up with you, but the timing is too chun! We can't depart SG till 23rd Oct due to work (& we're staying in Huizhou for a few nights).

We hope you can reschedule your time in HZ, to coincide with ours and I think there is another grp of bros who are also going up to HZ around the same time as us. Then it would really be a Happy Mass O%gy grp if we all could meet up and monger in HZ!! & not forgetting to visit your sauna too!
I don't know whatever i can extend my stay in HZ city as my working schedule is quite tight, maybe will try. Also hope to have party with you guys.
Old 04-10-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Sorry to bother u, but can u recommend an inexpensive and most convenient flight to HZ? Whats the quickest transport route to HZ?

Thanks again, lurp../
The best way is to fly from singapore to Hongkong. At HKIA terminal 2, take a direct bus (eebus company) to HZ city. Bus fare is 180. HK/china custom is at sha tou jiao (沙头角), very fast. From HK to HZ city, total journey is 2.5 hours.
Old 04-10-2009, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Huizhou Recommendations

Bro Tony, did I herar your howl ??? In this case, might want to change my destination liao in Nov...

Bro SBX, what would be the most convinient if coming from domestic airport such as Shanghai ?
Old 04-10-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
Bro Tony, did I herar your howl ??? In this case, might want to change my destination liao in Nov...

Bro SBX, what would be the most convinient if coming from domestic airport such as Shanghai ?
First thing, sorry that i make a mistake. The bus fare from HK to HZ city is HKD 200 for single trip, HKD 360 for round trip.

Bro PF, you can fly to either guangzhou or shenzhen airport. There is a direct bus to HZ city, but you have to check the bus number (sorry i only know there is direct bus but never try before as i always come from HK).
Old 04-10-2009, 12:04 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Danshui 01/10/09

Quote:
I don't know whatever i can extend my stay in HZ city as my working schedule is quite tight, maybe will try. Also hope to have party with you guys.
Hi Bro,

Thanks very much for the airline and land tpt tips.

I think there will be abt 5 bros (or maybe more!) who will be in HZ on 24th to 27th for a good cheong session..

Hope to meet up with these bros and more! during this time and have wonderful cheong parties everynight there, with Bro 18xian as our leader!
Old 04-10-2009, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Thanks very much for the airline and land tpt tips.

I think there will be abt 5 bros (or maybe more!) who will be in HZ on 24th to 27th for a good cheong session..

Hope to meet up with these bros and more! during this time and have wonderful cheong parties everynight there, with Bro 18xian as our leader!
Sorry, i am not a leader. I may not be able to change my schedule but i can help to arrange your party in HZ before i left...

I have pm you my hz contact..
Old 04-10-2009, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Huizhou Recommendations 03-10-2009 06:33 PM pls do respect the senior. what u trying to prove your signature???????????
Got zapped 5 points by a coward.
If you want to take sides or have a problem with me.
Please step forward like a gentleman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmanks View Post
Nephew Tony Hahaha,

Look like you prefer DS over HZ city?

Enjoy..........but take care............ do not want see any grand nephew or niece at DS ..lol
Haha thanks uncle coolmanks. Yes I like DS more.
I've been here for 4 days already.

Quote:
Bro,
happy that you find a place suitable for you. Will bring you around in HZ city the next trip we meet. I will provide a kc for you to jalan the west lake at night..
For hotel, i don't recommend near hz bus station, too complicate and a bit dangerous. By the way, which hotel you stay in HZ city?
Wow can't wait man. No KC in HZ yet. Haha.
But last night I feel like a VIP in a KTV.
Very long don't have that kind of feeling liao.
Just some potential KC to follow up. A KTV sales manager.
I feel young and damn stim just by talking with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post

Haha bro Pink_Flyod please be mentally prepared that the KTV girls are not so commercial like in CP. But no issues with that as there're many saunas and pretty good.

I suggest you try DS first as the action places are more concentrated.
If I'm in DS I'll help to make hotel arrangements if you have a firm date.
Old 04-10-2009, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 16
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Danshui 03/10/09

As mentioned in yesterday's FR I found a "Jackpot" Sauna.

Reeced two KTVs for info so finally settle at a big KTV on 体育路.
Minimum expenditure for a small room is ¥488 + 10% Service Charge.
¥100 (DJ Tip). ¥200 (Hostess Tip). Beer is buy 2 get 1 free.

Hostess quality is about 6-7/10. I went around 8:30pm so only able to see one lineup. Many girls are on leave as it's Mid Autumn Festival.

Total had 18 cans of beer + some snacks/fruits.
My total damage of solo cheonging is ¥557 + ¥100 (DJ Tip) + ¥200 (Hostess Tip) = ¥857

Mummy was fantastic in taking care of me and I feel I didn't get chopped.
The mummy's friends (professional drinkers) may come in at random timing to drink with me but my drinks were not really exhausted profusely. Anyway I was alone and didn't mind the extra company.
Kena sort tio by one sales manager. Sibei stim.
Need to go sauna later to release liao.

Participants: 01x Cheongster (Me), 01x Mummy, 02x Sales Manager, 01x DJ, 01x Hostess
Satisfaction Level: 8/10
RTF: Yes
Old 04-10-2009, 10:18 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: Danshui 03/10/09

Quote:

Participants: 01x Cheongster (Me), 01x Mummy, 02x Sales Manager, 01x DJ, 01x Hostess
Hi Bro,

Great FR! Btw, how much do you normally tip the mummies and waitresses in the KTVs? Dj also need to tip one ah?

Pls excuse this China newbie....
Old 04-10-2009, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Kohken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Shibaxian and Bro Tony,

I am a newbie to this forum, was planning solo trip to cp on 18 Oct....but when i came across this thread and all those nice pics posted by bro tony, i would really love to check out huizhou and danshui too (actually started dreaming of the place already...so sexiting...kekeke)

Unfortunately me being a banana it will be a bit troublesome for me, so i wonder if you could show me around and teach some tricks on HZ since you are around at the time.

Hope you have the time....
Old 04-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 20
Dermarko is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDermarko is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Danshui 03/10/09

Quote:

Reeced two KTVs for info so finally settle at a big KTV on 体育路.
Minimum expenditure for a small room is ¥488 + 10% Service Charge.
¥100 (DJ Tip). ¥200 (Hostess Tip). Beer is buy 2 get 1 free.

Hostess quality is about 6-7/10. I went around 8:30pm so only able to see one lineup. Many girls are on leave as it's Mid Autumn Festival.

Total had 18 cans of beer + some snacks/fruits.
My total damage of solo cheonging is ¥557 + ¥100 (DJ Tip) + ¥200 (Hostess Tip) = ¥857

Mummy was fantastic in taking care of me and I feel I didn't get chopped.
The mummy's friends (professional drinkers) may come in at random timing to drink with me but my drinks were not really exhausted profusely. Anyway I was alone and didn't mind the extra company.
Kena sort tio by one sales manager. Sibei stim.
Need to go sauna later to release liao.

Oh yes, I think I know the KTV you are talking about..It was a sports hall before they convert to a KTV. There is another Badminton hall nearby and a hotel(JinDing) in the same compound...The DJs there an stay at the dormitory just behind the KTV if they want to save on rental outside..
When in Danshui, I always stay at LuHui hotel, just at the junction....
When I go KTV there, I always aim for the DJs, some are quite pretty..Hope you ejoy your time there..Maybe will drop by there in Dec..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1