The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 11:22 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 1
FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 HAINA 💞💞SEX-DOLL WHO LOVES TO TEASE, WITH ALL-OUT SERVICES: AR, AJ

H A I N A

Sex-Doll Haina, enjoys sex so much she made sure every checkbox to please are ticked.

Name: Haina
Nationality: Thai
Statistics: 34B-27-33 (Natural)
Height: 162cm
Weight: 55kg
Skin Tone: Sun-Kissed
Pussy: Clean Shaved
Language: Thai, English, Some Chinese

What She Offers :

French Kissing BBBJ COB COF CIM AR AJ (+Tips)

Catbath Painting 69 Authentic Thai Massage Hand Job Fuck Job GFE

Shower Together
Tarma Overnight

What You Pay :

1 Shot
$110 / 45 mins
$120 / 60 mins

2 Shots
$150 / 90 mins
$190 /
120 mins

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Reviews Please Scroll Below

Old 09-05-2024, 01:13 PM
Samster (A)

FoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFoxyThaii is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 HAINA 💞💞SEX-DOLL WHO LOVES TO TEASE, WITH ALL-OUT SERVICES: AR, AJ

Reviews Below

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
FR for Haina from FoxyThai
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=985338

Saw the update on the TG group this morning, then checked Dome 1 if there were any reviews. None... hmmm.

Decided to take the plunge after I saw the live vid FT posted on the TG group. Very cute looking, can't resist. LOL
Had her first slot of the day at 10am.

Verified and confirmed the booking and made my way down to the location.

Got there and instructions were very discrete and clear. I drive so parking in that area was very easy this early in the day.

Got to the location and knocked the door... waited a while... ehhhh... no answer, suddenly door cracks open and as usual... no one there HAHAHA
A smiling face shows up on the other side of the door and she welcomes me in.

Very pretty and cute looking girl... very nice!
Dressed up in a sexy low top dress with a nicely squeezed long kang for viewing pleasure.

Gave her some breakfast I bought since I was so early in the day, got her some dim-sum from a coffee shop nearby... she smiled some more and put it on the table and held my hand and led me to her room.

Room was small but cosy, good enough, just need the bed for all the action and fun.
She had a head band on with cat ears and bells. And once the door was closed, she started to meow at me and said she was a cat... I would agree, she was a very cute cat... in fish net stocking You can see that in her live video on TG.

The usual ensued, with stripping and then shower. As I said she was very cute, she kept her clothes on and brought me to the shower. She asked if I wanted her to shower for. me but as the stall was very small, and she was so cutely dressed, I declined and she stood outside the shower stall and helped me. Out comes the face wash, I have never had this before in all my years of cheonging... and she brought out her feminine wash and used that to wash my hardening cock. Every time she bends over I would be treated to a nice view of her cleavage. Hehe...
Done with shower and mouth wash, we went back to the room...

She was still dressed, I sort of found that very sexy as I was butt naked with a hard on and there was that kneeling little cat in fish net stockings hugging and kissing me while I was sitting on the side of the bed... all tongue and deep frenching. Very Nice! Wet but not sloppy kissing, can tell that she is pretty experienced.

She bends over to start on my little brother so I laid down and let her give me a very nice BBBJ. Lots of slurping and a little deep throat as well. I am probably average sized (not that I've seen many cocks), but I could definitely feel the back of ther throat several times as she enjoyed my hard cock. And as I caressed her, I can feel her goosebumps as my hard on hits the back of her throat.

With her done with the wonderful blow. I laid her down, my turn to have some fun now...

Earlier she had pulled down one side of her dress strap and I very hungrily attacked her hard little nipple. Licking it non stop until she starts to moan a little, pulling down her other strap I start on her right breast and nipple... Lick... Suck... alternating and making her meow and moan at the same time. She was enjoying it and knowing that makes it even more satisfying for me...

Pulling her dress off and putting it to the side, I can see that she still had her g-string on as I went south on her. Hang on! It was not a regular g-string but a crotchless one. Super sexy!
A light check and she was leaking down there with all the kissing and boob play. I must be turning her on as well...

Licked and sucked on her pussy and clit for what must have been at least 10-15 minutes until she screamed out in an orgasm... I could feel her juices flowing and mu chin was very wet. I would have continued, she has a slightly sweet taste to her juices... hehehe really like the honey of the gods... but she was shaking her head and pulled me up to french her some more and the thought of her licking her own juices was such a turn on.

With that wet pussy, an my hard on right there, I have to be honest and admit it was so tempting to enter her right there and then... but I held back and allowed her to put on the rubber on me. She asked me to go slow. So I did, barely just entered her and she started gasping and I saw her clench her eyes shut. Not wanting to spoil the nice session, I took it really slow and took my time to enter her ever so slowly, allowing her to relax and enjoy it as well. After a few minutes of slow in and out action, I finally penetrated her wet pussy with all I had and just held it there for a while, just grinding on her to allow her dripping pussy to get used to it.

IMHO I think she hasn't been penetrated for a while, as wet as she was, she was tight and clenching on to my already hard dick so I reciprocated by flexing inside her and she starts to moan.

Starting to slowly move in and out, I can feel her wetness more and more on the base of my cock where there was no rubber. So I tried just penetrating her at her entrance without fully entering her. Just the tip, as "they" say... and boy, did she go wild with that. I can feel the popping every time I just moved in and out of the entrance to her sweet pussy... not being able to take it much more myself, I entered her fully and she was just enjoying it now, her face was in pleasure so I slowly increased the pace and pumped her good until she screamed and I stopped for a while for her to enjoy the feeling.

She suddenly gets up and wants to be on top... several versions of cowgirl later I turn her back around and enter her missionary again, hold her legs and knees together and pump her hard until she screams in what I think must've been another orgasm for her...

Turning her around, I told her that I wanted to take her ass... and here's the next surprise. She said she's never been fucked in the ass or I was the first for this trip, or something like that. So I told her I would be very slow and gentle and anytime she wanted to stop I was OK with that, as I was having a very good time and did not want to mess it up at this time.

I took out the Durex Lube I brought along instead of using the regular KY jelly she had, for those who are unaware, both are water based but Durex gel seems to dry out much slowly and even when I does, it still provides very good lubrication.

I gave her back door a quick lick and then I dripped some on her butthole. I kept trying to press in the lube without fingering her asshole yet, just wanted to get her as lubed up inside as I can.
Slowly I used just the finger tip and I could feel her butthole clench on my finger.
When girls trust me enough to allow me to do this, is a very nice feeling, but not all girls allow it, to get her taboo hole ready for me to penetrate. Very slowly I manage to get half a finger in and she keeps clenching on it... I pull out and lube her up some more and back in I go, this time I am able to get it past the middle knuckle and slowly all the way.

Very, very, very gently I try with a 2nd finger together to relax her butthole a little more so that when I pierce her bum with my hard cock she would not feel too much discomfort. I manage to very slowly and she starts to move backwards towards me, her ass finger fucking herself on my fingers... DAMN! I got so much harder, I can't wait anymore, I lubed up my hard cock and put the head at her butt hole. Very slowly I try to enter her, but her ass is so tight! She helps a little and finally I manage to enter her ass fully.

Stayed still and allowed her to let me know when to move. Once she started to move I moved slowly so as to not allow her to feel uncomfortable. Dripped more lube before I reached around to rub her pussy while I smashed her ass after she felt alright with it. I think she must have been ok with it as she was moving back towards me in sync... it was getting hot and suddenly we must've moved too hard or fast, I popped out.

Not wanting to take her ass again, I laid her down, changed the condom and entered her dripping wet pussy again. Grinding, playing with her entrance and deep penetration alternatingly.

After a few minutes of good pounding I finally came deep in her (in the cd of course).
She pulls me her and kisses me.

Checking my phone that first round took exactly an hour... wow... I don't mind not having the 2nd round, that one good bang in all her holes was wonderful!

We cuddled a while then went for the post act shower.

Girl Name - Haina
Stable - Foxy Thai
Link - https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=985338

Looks (Photo) - 8.5-9/10, like her posted photos.
Looks (IRL) - 8.5/10 in real life, very pleasant, pretty and cute, lovely smile and double eyelids.
Body - 7.5-8/10, fleshy and slightly chubby, but she has a nice confidence and attitude which more than makes up for it. In a way, it's a nice fleshy, not gonna go with the bakness scale LOL.
Boobs - 7.5/10, B's but hard and responsive choco nipples.
Pussy - 8/10, clean shaven with day old stubbles but it's ok, she is definitely hygenic, no smell, tastes sweet and WETTT!!! Definitely very close to the proverbial Honey Pot.
Ass - 8.5/10, almost bubble and fleshy butt, good for doggy and ass fuck.
BBBJ - 8.5-9/10, good wet and deep, I was enjoying it so didn't bother to ask her to lick around my shaft and balls.
FJ - 9/10, responsive and definitely enjoys a good love making session
AJ - 9/10, any girl that will take it in the ass is always a champion to me
DMG - as advertised
RTF - YESSS!!!! I am getting a fat woody as I am writing this and remembering the session now HAHA

Guys, be nice to her, she's got a great attitude and service, for the regular cheongsters, you can tell that she's used to this but it is free to be nice. Very professional but definitely a non-commercial feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuehan View Post
Haina FoxyThai

Find her very cute and pretty if you don't mind chubby she beautiful. Blonde hair a bit pink. Help me in the shower to wash. French good but not great bc not always using tongue. Her BBBJ very very good. Deep throat all the way even though I far above average size DT gets 10/10 no exaggeration. AR not offered. AJ was good but she in pain so we stop. Should be no problem for most bros depend on size I think. Put two fingers deep in her butt during FJ. Sweet and horny moans during the job. Only sore point is paid for 90 minutes but after 60 try to go for second shot but she say we done. Cute personality. English not bad but couldn't always understand her because accent is heavy.

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 03:28 PM.
Old 09-05-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster (A)

Re: 🦊FoxyThai🦊💞💞 HAINA 💞💞SEX-DOLL WHO LOVES TO TEASE, WITH ALL-OUT SERVICES: AR, AJ

Last edited by FoxyThaii; Yesterday at 07:14 PM.
Old 09-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

Contact us via our WhatsApp link AND join our Telegram Channel for Members-Only Exclusive Promos

Links Below ✧

Old 09-05-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 09-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 01:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 01:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 04:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 07:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 10-05-2024, 10:30 PM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-05-2024, 01:30 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Old 11-05-2024, 07:31 AM
Samster (A)

Links Below ✧

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1