The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all
Re: scumofsociety’s journey 笑傲芽笼

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
G25 is a good bonk, and yes we speak french when i had her... its not that difficult to get her... maybe u need to wait a short while...
thanks bro, upz u. just tried her today bro, maybe everyone poison is different. thought she is worth the hype. accommodating, can french but overall feel mechanical and quiet.

plump with avg looks, i will give it a 6/10 overall, unlikely rt.

saw g22 when coming up the stairs, look better and sluttier, holding her customer hand, giggling away. was thinking, kns why not her instead ? will be next on my target list, u tried her before ? speak french too ?

Last edited by desmond_lee; 07-01-2024 at 06:16 PM.
Old 07-01-2024, 06:10 PM
Samster

desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
Totally concur with you bro. Nowadays I hardly can find chio prcs at all. Any decent ones who is not a baby elephant or too mifly will go into my rtf list. In the past I go to thai and viet and return back to prcs because of bbbj and service, but nowadays I contemplate if I should go back to thai and viet in geylang. However, i tried FL viet, they seem to be way better than GL viet.
thanks bro, upz u. only time i tried was 2023 around Jan WH forget where liao haha.

last time 2010s era, 7th heaven, everywhere can find 7/10 easily with top service.

came as suprise to me actually, thought China economy doing badly liao, girls quality should be even better, but its the opp, maybe as some say the better tier can earn better in china, no need for them to come sg.

chat with a ex-WL now in china, she surprise its 200 already, ask why so ex. I say inflation loh, maybe after ukraine war ends, will be back to 150.
Old 07-01-2024, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Totally concur with you bro. Nowadays I hardly can find chio prcs at all. Any decent ones who is not a baby elephant or too mifly will go into my rtf list. In the past I go to thai and viet and return back to prcs because of bbbj and service, but nowadays I contemplate if I should go back to thai and viet in geylang. However, i tried FL viet, they seem to be way better than GL viet.
Honestly nowadays the FLs in Dome 1 are really good and really pretty. So far been quite lucky all those i bonk either same as pic or better than pic. If need to discount also 20% max and the face is still can make it so wont reject kind.

Go find ML also a lot of PRC landmines nowadays and getting expensive also. As much as i like to commando different shops the kind of bait and switch tactics and experiences i had during covid has forever traumatised me.
Old 07-01-2024, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1072 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone has intel on WH17’s Wei Wei?

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 08-01-2024, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Totally agree.... miss those days innit.
Old 10-01-2024, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 20
bear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of lightbear196 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Anyone has intel on WH17’s Wei Wei?
Had her last year. Pretty, good bod and services but a little too commercial for me as I got the impression she is looking for rich dudes to KC.

If you are willing to put in the work, being on her favored list could mean you get really good treatment.
Old 13-01-2024, 08:26 PM
Samster

tried G22 from L8H19, speak french, a slight tummy, figure overall not bad, sweet girl, always smiling. looks about 6.5 or 7 /10, service good.

will rtf, too bad the G9 service doesn't match her, though is average, but very pretty.
Old 22-01-2024, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
Honestly nowadays the FLs in Dome 1 are really good and really pretty. So far been quite lucky all those i bonk either same as pic or better than pic. If need to discount also 20% max and the face is still can make it so wont reject kind.

Go find ML also a lot of PRC landmines nowadays and getting expensive also. As much as i like to commando different shops the kind of bait and switch tactics and experiences i had during covid has forever traumatised me.
Totally agreed. Not just ml, even gl also lots of prc landmines.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1