The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2022, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Just my 2 cents regarding money changing.
I've only changed at Hung Long at Mac Thi Buoi (150m away from Sheraton Saigon or 15m away from Nguyen Hue walking street). Rates from USD/vnd or baht/vnd is one of the best. I can't attest for Sgd as I don't usually change to/from sgd.
Old 11-10-2022, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaz86 View Post
Any Bros can share the current exchange rate at HCM market?
was 16.9x when i changed last week
Old 11-10-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post
Just came back from Hcm. Prices going crazy in Hcm. Even the spas girls are trying their luck by asking for 3M for fj. Tips in certain China town ktv, is asking for 1M for every 3 hours of sitting. 5M for ST. 7M for LT excluding tips.
other smaller joints are asking for 500k for 3 hours of sitting fee. 4M for ST and 6M for LT including tips. The mummy are quite brazen nowadays. Asking for 1M tips also.
linh cherry and cherry are still asking 2m for FS.
the D5 ktvs i went to are still at 500k tips. Mummy is also 500k.
My friend brought back one overnight for 6m. including tips so it depends on where u go
Old 11-10-2022, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 761 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
My friend brought back one overnight for 6m. including tips so it depends on where u go
To others especially newbies:

please nego 2m for FJ
dont gong gong give 3m when quoted without bargaining. else the prices will permanently go to 3m and never come down again.
KTV nego for 500k tips.
I know a lot of bros here can afford higher prices. But if you let them, they'll keep pushing up till the day comes sooner when you start saying "hcm no longer cheap to play"

if you have to pay their quoted prices, make the bargaining hard at least.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
The smaller ktv still asking 500k. Some start asking for 700-1M for not sharing. Some ktv 3M -5M include and some exclude tips.
The girls in cherry openly open price at 3M. But will settle for 2M.

Just fyi. I been Cheonging Hcm for nearly 15 years. So I do notice the increase.
Girls quantity also been dropping. Those willing to go out is only 30% of the line up. And a lot of those willing to go out has worked overseas before.
Old 12-10-2022, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

please nego 2m for FJ
dont gong gong give 3m when quoted without bargaining. else the prices will permanently go to 3m and never come down again.
KTV nego for 500k tips.
I know a lot of bros here can afford higher prices. But if you let them, they'll keep pushing up till the day comes sooner when you start saying "hcm no longer cheap to play"

The problem is the willing payer is increasing. When I went in April this year. The tips was fixed 500k. 3M-5M include tips for all the joints that was open then. Then steadily they increase or should I say decrease their service by taking on more rooms. If you want to keep them the whole night you have to tips more 1M. Then the go out rate become 3M-5M exclude tips.

Now they even started 500k for sitting 3 hours with you. Extra hours you are expected to tip more.

So I totally agree with you. Don’t over tip and spoil the establishments.

Then
Old 12-10-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1463 / Power: 16
Max80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud ofMax80 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathung View Post

Just fyi. I been Cheonging Hcm for nearly 15 years. So I do notice the increase.
Girls quantity also been dropping. Those willing to go out is only 30% of the line up. And a lot of those willing to go out has worked overseas before.
15 yrs is a long time. They used to call the road from Aeon Binh Duong to Thu dau mot the golden KTV stretch in the old days. In fact even now, you still can pau a girl for less Abt 1-2mn a night from these ktvs. The Khu Dan chu VSIP (the place where the KTV fire) area also can pau girl back for this kind of price.
And you're right. With many VN girls cmg back from overseas, they sort of woke up, know their value and have been jacking up prices.
Old 13-10-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone going Saigon 27 Oct to 31 Oct or last week of OCt?
Old 14-10-2022, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrainzVR46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by introperv View Post
saigon star can also choose girl via ipad, please ask for it when you go bros, don't settle for random girl.
Ok I’m in HCMC these few days and looking for a good massage with FS, thanks bro for the heads-up! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
Old 15-10-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
GoldenNiler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Gonna be there end of Oct with a few SBF bros!
Im gonna be there there too and keen to meet up with other SBF bros too
Old 17-10-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
niceguy07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post

please nego 2m for FJ
KTV nego for 500k tips.

So many of the girls are now conversationally fluent in Mandarin (more so than in English) - there lies the real issue as to why prices are going up and who is moving the market.
Old 17-10-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xyno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Will be in HCM from 4th to 7th Nov on my own. Can meet up if keen, even join a ktv session if any is arranged!
Old 18-10-2022, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 8
Cheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCheesebun123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I'll be going HCM from 28 to 31 this month. If anyone wants to meet for a drink or something just PM me.
Old 18-10-2022, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Oh ya around Little tokyo there is this concept of KTV like 2 hours for like 1 million dongs include free flow drinks (alcohol included). Ladies tip I think half mil dongs. So is like 1 million dongs each when i go with my friend. Ok la i treat it as a predrink party before hitting the clubs or etc. Anyway i don't usually tapau so i think it is quite economical as in you go there sing and drink and sit with girls 2 hours go and u know what u paying for.
Possible to share a little more on this ? Im so interested in the free flow. First time going to HCMC staying near lil Japan

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 18-10-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Oh ya around Little tokyo there is this concept of KTV like 2 hours for like 1 million dongs include free flow drinks (alcohol included). Ladies tip I think half mil dongs. So is like 1 million dongs each when i go with my friend.
This is interesting, but the ladies can be tabao out?
pm me for with the info bro.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1