The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 28-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Now all 3 r wrong...they were defeated 2-1 instead by SU just a while ago only......caused by a very bad mistake by their world class GK, DDG giving SU their 2nd goal by taking it easy n kicking the ball short to his defender when he should hv kicked it far far away towards the stand instead knowing that his goal was under siege by the SU players who were all around his goal area..having too much confidence that his defenders can take care of the ball away from his goal post
Didn't watch the match because as usual it is those sucky timing.

Yeah, this is not the first time. Keep repeating this play from behind crap.
and they never learnt their lesson.

Quote:
To further add, according to sports reporters, it was OGS mistake to play Martial as centre forward i/o of his best on the left n leaving out Cavani until too late n leaving out Fred n Mctominay too in midfield..this guy's head ought to be chopped like Lampard at Chelski...these players turned managers like lampard n arteta are all like that...don't know how to use their men at their best positions
I dunno, maybe could be caused by some "unknown forces".
Man U was expected to get all 3 points off bottom dwellers SHU.
The boat was definitely very heavy on the home side....so a tragedy like this happened. Guess a lot of punters lose very big.

But I guess the good run will always come to an end someday....but least expected against bottom team.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 29-01-2021, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Arsenal v Man Utd x-x 2-1

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55814846
Old 30-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
A bit unexpected.....especially after Pool got the early goal.

A great victory and hope to have some silver ware this time.
Quote:
Now all 3 r wrong...they were defeated 2-1 instead by SU just a while ago only......caused by a very bad mistake by their world class GK, DDG giving SU their 2nd goal by taking it easy n kicking the ball short to his defender when he should hv kicked it far far away towards the stand instead knowing that his goal was under siege by the SU players who were all around his goal area..having too much confidence that his defenders can take care of the ball away from his goal post

for the past two matches, goals conceded were due to the same old mistakes, we can forget about the title if OGS doesn't address them asap *facepalm + vomit blood*

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post

I dunno, maybe could be caused by some "unknown forces".
Man U was expected to get all 3 points off bottom dwellers SHU.
The boat was definitely very heavy on the home side....so a tragedy like this happened. Guess a lot of punters lose very big.

But I guess the good run will always come to an end someday....but least expected against bottom team.
recalled there was one match during SAF reign, at home vs a bottom dweller, man u laid siege to the opponent goal, cannot score means cannot score, GK was also in god-mode making numerous saves, it ended a goalless draw

back then, it was considered a poor result

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 31-01-2021, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawro View Post
This time round only lawro predicted n he was wrong... luckily red devils didn't lose as he predicted n it was all square 0-0 at the end of the match this morning against the gunners...both sides fielded equally strong players to try to win the match but both couldn't score cos both GKs made crucial saves from each other's strikers.. but gunners could hv won had they hv their best striker Auba playing

Red devil's 2 new talisman seem to hv lost their touch, mojo n steam esp Fernandes who haven scored for the last 1 or 2 matches, n Rashford n Martial losing their form n confidence after being compared to the 2 wonder boys.. sad, they don't seem to be able to break teams down n falling back down the table again...

Perhaps Bruno is very tired now having played in almost all the games for the full 90 mins since he joined last yr...maybe he shd be rested n used only as a super sub early in the game like in one match recently..if they r held back by the oppo to impact n swing the game round for utd when he comes on to try help the team win

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 31-01-2021 at 10:53 AM.
Old 31-01-2021, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
This time round only lawro predicted n he was wrong... luckily red devils didn't lose as he predicted n it was all square 0-0 at the end of the match this morning against the gunners...both sides fielded equally strong players to try to win the match but both couldn't score cos both GKs made crucial saves from each other's strikers.. but gunners could hv won had they hv their best striker Auba playing

Red devil's 2 new talisman seem to hv lost their touch n mojo esp Fernandes who haven scored for the last 1 or 2 matches, n Rashford n Martial losing their form n confidence after being compared to the 2 wonder boys.. sad, they don't seem to be able to break teams down n falling back down the table again..
My prediction also incorrect.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...at-southampton

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 31-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
for the past two matches, goals conceded were due to the same old mistakes, we can forget about the title if OGS doesn't address them asap *facepalm + vomit blood*

recalled there was one match during SAF reign, at home vs a bottom dweller, man u laid siege to the opponent goal, cannot score means cannot score, GK was also in god-mode making numerous saves, it ended a goalless draw

back then, it was considered a poor result
Yeah, wtf ...DDG gave away the 2nd goal cheaply n is responsible for the team to lose the game n with it 3 points ... by relying on his defenders to do the job for him of getting the ball away when he as GK is supposed to be in command of his goal area n ensure the ball is kicked as far away as possible into the stands if need be esp when he knows there are so many opposition players lurking around his goal post trying to smash the ball into his net...taking it easy n taking the opposition players too lightly n for granted ...

yah he and his defenders still never learn the lesson to stop the practice of happily playing n kicking the ball around among themselves near their own goal area esp when it is under attack with many opponent players nearby waiting for them to make a mistake or miskick to them or robbing them of the ball giving them the simple chance of tapping or smashing it into their net

Last edited by Rickey; 31-01-2021 at 07:53 PM.
Old 02-02-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

Man Utd v Southampton x-x 2-0

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55880763
Old 02-02-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 740 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 4
JonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJonesKnows deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Man Utd v Southampton

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...at-4-1-fancied

https://www.skysports.com/football/
Old 02-02-2021, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 5
charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!charlienicholas is one of the Best!

Quote:

Charlie prediction: 0-1
Old 03-02-2021, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United 9 - 0 S'hampton

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 03-02-2021, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonesKnows View Post
Man Utd v Southampton

JONES KNOWS PREDICTS: 1-1

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...at-4-1-fancied
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlienicholas View Post
Charlie prediction: 0-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
United 9 - 0 S'hampton
Yay, I like lawro best ...he predicts correctly most of the time compared to jones n charlie...trusts his prediction more

Can't believe that they could hammer Sotong 9-0 in the match which just concluded not long ago

Being a united fan , I still feel for southampton..they were actually bullied n lost unfairly on a few instances ..e.g. the penalty against benarek shdnt hv been given becos martial wasn't badly tripped n it was just outside the penalty area...a free kick shd be given instead...then there was their goal which was disallowed by VAR..I think it shd stand ..towards the end of the match they were demoralised by the decisions against them n by their 2 sending offs n kept letting in one goal after another..but credit to them they kept defending to the end n even tried to attack when they had a chance

1st time most of united's strikers n midfielders got a goal each in the same match with lazy martial getting 2 even ...the best game for the red devils so far since a similar match years ago under SAF ...well done !!..keep it up n GGMU !

Last edited by Rickey; 03-02-2021 at 05:12 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Honest genuine comments and I say this as both a Liverpool fan and a fan of football in general

Mike Dean and VAR are pure shit

Respect and upz for you bro

That said, I am still ABU(naturally must exclude Everton as well), sorry just keeping it real and honest bro

Peace

Quote:
Being a united fan , I still feel for southampton..they were actually bullied n lost unfairly on a few instances ..e.g. the 2nd penalty against benarek shdnt hv been given becos martial wasn't badly tripped n it was just outside the penalty area...a free kick shd be given instead...then there was their goal which was disallowed by VAR..I think it shd stand ..towards the end of the match they were demoralised by the decisions against them n by their 2 sending offs n kept letting in one goal after another..but credit to them they kept defending to the end n even tried to attack when they had a chance
Old 03-02-2021, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Honest genuine comments and I say this as both a Liverpool fan and a fan of football in general

Mike Dean and VAR are pure shit

Respect and upz for you bro

That said, I am still ABU(naturally must exclude Everton as well), sorry just keeping it real and honest bro

Peace
Thanks bro escobar a staunch pool fan for coming in here to appreciate my honest n fair comments abt this morning MU match against Southampton ...and thanks also for yr respect and points upzz

Just hv an additional note to say that even if the penalty was not given n a free kick given instead chances r still high that they could still score a goal from there given the way the red devils were playing like hungry wolves on the pitch this morning...most impt thing is that overall they would still win the match, only maybe the scoreline won't be so huge...but i really sympathize with the 2nd guy that got send off...applaud the sotong boys v. much for their never die spirit n playing their hearts out to fight back with the little they hv left even though they knew they were losing...the spirit of competition in a football game

In a closing note to this post n match, just want to say that i like the way u make objective postings in yr team's thread controlling hate n anger...as all yr posts hv expired bro, pls make new ones for me to return favour asap ...

Old 04-02-2021, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks bro escobar a staunch pool fan for coming in here to appreciate my honest n fair comments abt this morning MU match against Southampton ...and thanks also for yr respect and points upzz

Just hv an additional note to say that even if the penalty was not given n a free kick given instead chances r still high that they could still score a goal from there given the way the red devils were playing like hungry wolves on the pitch this morning...most impt thing is that overall they would still win the match, only maybe the scoreline won't be so huge...but i really sympathize with the 2nd guy that got send off...applaud the sotong boys v. much for their never die spirit n playing their hearts out to fight back with the little they hv left even though they knew they were losing...the spirit of competition in a football game

In a closing note to this post n match, just want to say that i like the way u make objective postings in yr team's thread controlling hate n anger...as all yr posts hv expired bro, pls make new ones for me to return favour asap ...
Thanks but no need to return the favour bro.

I upz samsters whenever I like what they share and post, that's it.

What I would like though is for United to now go through a sticky patch or at least for Bruno Fernandes to get sidelined with a long term injury

Sorry, just keeping it real and honest bro

Guess I better exit quick outta here before I get pitchforked by the red devil supporters in here

Cheers
Old 04-02-2021, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1st time most of united's strikers n midfielders got a goal each in the same match with lazy martial getting 2 even ...the best game for the red devils so far since a similar match years ago under SAF ...well done !!..keep it up n GGMU !
Have to kick myself for deciding not to watch....it is tough when almost every weekday match is at 4am

I must say Im surprised by the scoreline. But I guess the 2nd minute red card for Jankewitz seriously rattled Soton.

It is one of those rare matches where every strike turns into goal...lol.
Even James was bemused he scored.

On another note....Jesse Lingard strike twice for the Hammers on his debut in 3-1 win over Villa.
I'm happy for him he found his footing...both assist from M Antonio. Really good sportsmanship from Antonio.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1