The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2023, 08:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 9
Thomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThomaslee2328 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hot pool with girl in JB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post
You can find the info at the sticky page;

Package price:
1-RM88~basic package/unlimited to enjoy all the facilities and Food,drink(12pm-12am)

2-RM198~60 minutes full body oil massage/grasping dragon root

3-RM268~45 minutes Full package (1 shoot)

4-RM288~ hair washing service/ 45 minutes sex without bed

5-RM368 ~ 45 minutes to take a jazucci with the lady / 45 minutes to have sex

6-RM800~8 hours (3 shoot) Overnight

7-RM1100~12 hours (4 shoot) Overnight, night package, KTV

The above package includes basic equipment
(Steam room, Sauna, Jazucci, Food, drinks )

8-Rm238~12am~3am
45 minutes a shot
No equipment, food, drink
I'm interested, where u guys located?
Old 16-10-2023, 09:04 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 2
Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long_range View Post
Where is the location? kindly pm thanks
Berjaya Waterfront Hotel level 7(NZ SPA)
+60103773178 Kim
Old 16-10-2023, 09:05 AM
Samster (A)

Nzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNzspa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomaslee2328 View Post
I'm interested, where u guys located?
Berjaya Waterfront Hotel level 7 (NZ SPA)
+60103773178
Old 16-10-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 9
Jame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJame82 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nzspa View Post
Berjaya Waterfront Hotel level 7(NZ SPA)
+60103773178 Kim
Thanks for info, planing visit this weekend
Old 17-10-2023, 07:56 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame82 View Post
Thanks for info, planing visit this weekend
Thank bro!welcome see u at SPA
Old 20-10-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 23
HSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud ofHSB2000 has much to be proud of
Tried the Hot pool package at NZ last week, basically 1st and my last.

The food was decent, and cafe uncle was friendly and helpful.

The hotpool experience was boring, and do note that most of the better looking girl does not provide this service, so selection are quite limited. Basically the girl seem shy and it is just too open for comfortability. Within 5min in the pool, you will start to get boring, and after about 10-15min, the girl will keep asking you to move to the room. So unlikely to make full use of the 45min.

Inside the room is much better, the girl will be more open up and more fun, however overall just like geylang feel.

In short, dont waste money on the hotpool, a private bathtub will make more sense for such service.
Old 22-10-2023, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiefs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSB2000 View Post

The hotpool experience was boring, and do note that most of the better looking girl does not provide this service, so selection are quite limited. Basically the girl seem shy and it is just too open for comfortability. Within 5min in the pool, you will start to get boring, and after about 10-15min, the girl will keep asking you to move to the room. So unlikely to make full use of the 45min.

Inside the room is much better, the girl will be more open up and more fun, however overall just like geylang feel.

In short, dont waste money on the hotpool, a private bathtub will make more sense for such service.

Hi bro, that means if we pay for the hotpool package, we dont get to choose from the whole selection ah.

like that must choose the girl first then ask her what package can do first before confirming ur selection

But thanks for providing a field experience as the only time i tried hotpool was in surabaya, indon. Foreign girls too but if got chemistry, its really fun in the pool tho with some khakis around. They even have a cold pool at the side.

Btw bro, the girl in the hotpool with u, wearing a 1-piece swimwear or 2 piece?

Might plan a trip there to exp it myself soon
Old 22-10-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 16
blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!

Quote:

Mind sharing the number?

Overall I think depends on girl comfort zone and you gotta be bold to break her down. I've been to NZ twice, both for the pool and really loving it. First time there's nobody around but girl is shy, mostly action below water.
Second time was crowded with about 3bros and a freaking female guest around. hide at one corner and top bottom action all out. It's a kind of experience you get in "public".
Fyi the female guest is at the sauna area. When we shifted to the cold pool, the guest looked happy watching the grinding play
Maybe near future, NZ can upgrade to become like Korea Amma where the pool become a foreplay zone publicly
Old 22-10-2023, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 16
blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!blury18 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefs View Post
Hi bro, that means if we pay for the hotpool package, we dont get to choose from the whole selection ah.

like that must choose the girl first then ask her what package can do first before confirming ur selection

But thanks for providing a field experience as the only time i tried hotpool was in surabaya, indon. Foreign girls too but if got chemistry, its really fun in the pool tho with some khakis around. They even have a cold pool at the side.

Btw bro, the girl in the hotpool with u, wearing a 1-piece swimwear or 2 piece?

Might plan a trip there to exp it myself soon
I believe all can do pool package, just ask the capt. Twice the capt told me the girl I choose is kinda shy and maybe not fun for me. I was conned by him (same capt). Awesome fun with them. Maybe because they're shy, I had easier time conning them

As for sauna, pool, pool w girl; you're just wearing standard shorts and show your neineipok
Old 22-10-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lightcipher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I went with a few friends awhile back, and all of us took the hotpool with girl package and overall I think it was okay. Maybe because we were the only ones in the pool so the vibe was different and I guess we were more bold to try things with the girl so it was fun.

Can’t wait to go back haha
Old 23-10-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

depends on your chemistry and timing...

i recently went but it was a weekday and it was quite late.. about 1030 pm..
there is no one in the pool area.. only me and the girl.. i forgot the number...

was fore-playing under water... got a handjob and i finger her...

but careful... the pool is either too cold or too hot...
no in-between....
Old 24-10-2023, 11:21 PM
Samster (A)

NZ SPA Berjaya Waterfront Hotel Level 7

Old 24-10-2023, 11:30 PM
Samster (A)

Telegram Group:
https://t.me/+llqx6jvT9bMyYThl

Kim >+60103773178
Nick> +60193622051

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/CENTER]
Old 24-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster (A)

Kim >+60103773178
Nick> +60193622051

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/CENTER]
Old 25-10-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Chiefs is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by blury18 View Post
I believe all can do pool package, just ask the capt. Twice the capt told me the girl I choose is kinda shy and maybe not fun for me. I was conned by him (same capt). Awesome fun with them. Maybe because they're shy, I had easier time conning them

As for sauna, pool, pool w girl; you're just wearing standard shorts and show your neineipok

More importantly bro, is what the girl/s are wearing?

In your experience bro, in the water with the girl, touchy touchy abit will not result in other bros (or girls) to stare at you awkwardly right?

Or they expect us to just soak in the water and chit chat with the girlks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1