The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-08-2020, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Two of the ladies mentioned in these pages during the past few weeks have fallen.

No joke.

So be cautious and prepare to abort if need be.

Situational awareness, my friends. Situational awareness.

Last edited by Franco_Barsei; 27-08-2020 at 12:53 AM.
Old 27-08-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei
Anyone remembers the massively titted Liu Er from the mid-2010s?
Are you referring to milf Ling Er aka Lisa from LTD, used to work in PPC, massive tits but enhanced? Has her own massage table and does FN HJs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Ah the LTD days! Pretty good standard of MLs then.

Before selling it to the Ah Tiongs, LTD was my go to stable for MLs. And most of the MLs then had at least a very respectable standard of arousing services. They could be SN or FN, but the minimum standard for MLs then was at least to provide proper sensual and catbath skills to make you high for the finale. Customers sextisfaction was in their game.

Feel, Fate, Pain, Passion, Hope, Chaste, Mint... aiyo cannot remember them all lol.
Back in mid 2010s I was even accused for being a paid poster for LTD cos I posted FRs on their stable almost exclusively. But now in hindsight I realised why - QC'd masseuses with obvious skills in massage, high sensuality when it comes to HJ releases, and in some cases fully nude and most cases topless, and no BBBJ/BJ/FJ offered. That for me was a big reason why I started off with LTD cos I knew I could go there and not have to worry about getting a sudden BBBJ and then worry about STDs. Of cos some of them offered off the menu services, and nowadays if I don't have BBBJs I can't even cum lol.

For the babies and old birds, here's ex-SGLG Feel from 2017-2018:

Amazingly hot slim sexy body, fully nude, decent massage, and high GFE. Nowadays more hits than misses, and with my busy worklife I have stopped trying to visit MLs from such stables.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:03 AM
Samster

stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Btw, I think Bao Er, now Ke Er, is the only surviving LTD lady around? I visited her a year back, still does one of the hardest massage around, and not a time watcher, and those massive boobs of hers. Milf and got tummy but if I have a bad back and need help, used to go to her often...

Bao Er from LTD days in 2014:

And her sister Cutie Those were the days in PPC lol.

For Kopiosteve, another FN SYT from the 2010s hor
Old 27-08-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=stiffness;20181118]Btw, I think Bao Er, now Ke Er, is the only surviving LTD lady .

Same Bao Er who shared apt in Chinatown with a super cutie called Cutie???
Old 27-08-2020, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
I was scared when I saw yuki's tattoo on her ankle during shower time, lol. such a green horn at that time.
We were young then, see tattoo on women always associate with chain smoking ah lian type, never expect someone so sweet and innocent looking like Yuki to have a bit of a rebel streak in her. I remember ranking her up there with Shakkywayy's JG SYT Rose in that year... both amazingly pretty SYTs.

Old 27-08-2020, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Same Bao Er who shared apt in Chinatown with a super cutie called Cutie???
The same ... and yes, the super innocent Cutie with the body you wanna commit all sorts of sins with...
Old 27-08-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Are you referring to milf Ling Er aka Lisa from LTD, used to work in PPC, massive tits but enhanced?
Nope, she was home-based and operated near Farrer.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 17
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=stiffness;20181137]The same ... and yes, the super innocent Cutie with the body you wanna commit all sorts of sins with...

... and Cutie was one super-wet babe... gone are the days when full-nude ML was common and as long as you're gentle, clit rubbing was part of the sensual play

... Yuki's tattoo scared me too... painful backstory behind it - she was badly scalded (hot water), think some bros would have noticed it
Old 27-08-2020, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Nabeiz.. you people still kept tigerden gurls photo.. power sia...

Support "#MeTooNoCarrot" movement!
Old 27-08-2020, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Two of the ladies mentioned in these pages during the past few weeks have fallen.

No joke.

So be cautious and prepare to abort if need be.

Situational awareness, my friends. Situational awareness.
Who?
Old 27-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

how her breast become so big in third pic lol

Quote:
Are you referring to milf Ling Er aka Lisa from LTD, used to work in PPC, massive tits but enhanced? Has her own massage table and does FN HJs?

Back in mid 2010s I was even accused for being a paid poster for LTD cos I posted FRs on their stable almost exclusively. But now in hindsight I realised why - QC'd masseuses with obvious skills in massage, high sensuality when it comes to HJ releases, and in some cases fully nude and most cases topless, and no BBBJ/BJ/FJ offered. That for me was a big reason why I started off with LTD cos I knew I could go there and not have to worry about getting a sudden BBBJ and then worry about STDs. Of cos some of them offered off the menu services, and nowadays if I don't have BBBJs I can't even cum lol.

For the babies and old birds, here's ex-SGLG Feel from 2017-2018:

Amazingly hot slim sexy body, fully nude, decent massage, and high GFE. Nowadays more hits than misses, and with my busy worklife I have stopped trying to visit MLs from such stables.
Old 27-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Ah, Ling-er. A first class magician that could make your cock disappear and appear again in between those deep valleys. One of the first few satisfying BFs I had. Only other that can match those melons was H-cup 小小. LTD back then gave the simple sensual fun of sex without the full service package, always a good start for newbies back then. Amazingly, the girls back then had the body or the skills to put the line up now to shame. Miss my favourite Yina.
Old 27-08-2020, 02:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone remembers the massively titted Liu Er from the mid-2010s?

I wasn't a regular of this scene then, so don't know which stable she was with.
Believe he meant F cup liuer.
Old 27-08-2020, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 5
silenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to beholdsilenceReader is a splendid one to behold

is it just me or is the demand for ml is surging like crazy? so difficult to get a time slot that I want. In the end decided to make a booking with "baby" from hc tread. Bro is kind enough to share the contact with me. As usual will try to explore around to see if there's any hidden gem for me to write a mr on. standby for mr later after my session hahaha
Old 27-08-2020, 02:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nope, she was home-based and operated near Farrer.
I think I know who you're referring to. Had been eyeing her for a while but took my own sweet time to book her cos I had regular. By the time I decided to try her, she was sent back. Think she can't come back anymore.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1