The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
everywhere deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visiting girls in their homeland: The FAQ

okay, as i promised, i will be posting a FAQ for other fellow newbies who plan to visit their favourite FLs in their country. this is not a holy grail because i'm writing based on my own single-trip experience, but i promised to share and i will. the format i will be using for this post is i will provide answers to the very questions i asked myself in my previous thread. remember, i say everything purely based on my own experience. your mileage may vary.

do i usually have to pay or is this entirely up to me?

eventually, i think almost every guy will end up paying some way or another. my girl was audacious and upfront - she wanted money, she asked for it. when shopping, she didn't flinch at asking me to pay. we went clubbing, i paid for everything including her friend's drinks (although her friend also paid for 2 bottles of johnnie walker first). i ended up spending a normal amount on her, nothing exorbitant. about S$250 for 2 days of companionship, which i think is ok.

should i negotiate a price for the entire trip first before taking the plunge to buy the air ticket?

in my humble opinion, no need. i was also worried about this before i went, but trust me on this, it varies for different ladies. the girl i flew there specially to meet, she expected me to pay for everything and i did. i think she knew her limits too, because she paid for some of the shopping herself.

i met a second lady there, and this lady was different. she paid for my cab fare, wanted to pay for my lunch, etc.

so all ladies are different, it really depends on a lot of factors such as what is her job in thailand, is she sacrificing salary to accompany you, does she take good care of you e.g driving her car to take you around, help you get local pricing for shopping, etc. i've read that in general, if you don't buy her many things for your trip and generally didn't spend much money on her, a fair price would be anywhere from 1000-2000 baht a day, depending on your comfort level.

a few of the thai FLs invited me to go to their apartment to stay, should i agree or should i go to hotel?

i personally stayed in my hotel, but i also been to the girl and her friend's apartment, and i think it's perfectly safe. it's not like those drug houses you see on TV or whatever, they're just very small 'apartments' (if you can call it that). most of them stay in similar type of housing. the room is extremely small, in fact, the whole 'apartment' including a toilet and mini pantry/balcony is roughly the size of one normal HDB room.

personally, for comfort level, i wouldn't stay in their apartment. they're usually very messy and dirty and some even smells. but the standard configuration for their room is one bar fridge, one small TV, one small low table meant for you to sit on the floor to eat and one large bed. i would recommend you stay in hotel unless you plan to stay long term and want to save money. still not recommended.

if in case my top choice girl at any point of time not free, should i call the other girls? is that bad, in case kenna 'caught' by my top choice girl and will that ruin the rest of my trip?

i think bkk is not like phuket where it's so small you will easily be seen by other familiar faces. that said, i think it's perfectly fine to call other girls if your other girl isn't free. if you happen to be 'caught', i don't think it's such a bad thing. according to other forum anecdotes, people who are caught with other girls by their previous girls, usually get better treatment by their previous girls because they know you have other options and even if they don't really like you as a permanent boyfriend, they tend to get jealous and naively want to keep you as their own.

should i book good/expensive hotels? if i book expensive hotels, does it prove that i'm a 'carrot head'?

should you or not is up to your budget. in my experience with the 2 girls i met, it was no big deal. i stayed in a reasonably mid-priced hotel and it was a very nice one. they didn't seem impressed much, even though it's like a royal palace compared to their dump of an apartment.

should i tell her what i plan to do beforehand?

don't bother. let her take the lead. she'll usually ask you what you want to do, but in my experience, it's better to let her take you wherever she wants to go, other than shopping of course. my girl took me to dreamworld and we had fun. it's better to let her take the lead because she knows what's fun (for her), and it's always better to let her have fun because you will end up also having fun, whether it's during the activity, or at night in bed she will pleasure you in gratitude.

when i go deliberately to find the girl, obviously i'm looking to bonk her. can i bonk her as freely as i want compared to when i paid for her services in singapore, or am i only entitled to it if she feels like it?

again, this is subjective. my top choice girl did not give me sex as and when i wanted, she gave me when SHE wanted it. whereas the second girl i met, she was perpetually horny and i could have easily have it whenever i wanted. my 2 cents: don't judge her horniness by how she was when you met her in singapore. in singapore, she's here for work, and it's her duty to portray a horny image. my top choice girl was super horny when i met her in singapore. but back in thailand, she was barely horny. even when she was coming on to me, i think it was out of moral obligation more than desire.
Old 01-03-2008, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visiting girls in their homeland: The FAQ

Similar applies for PRC

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 01-03-2008, 02:50 PM
Samster

why is it that most girls i asked, at least half of them seem to be jobless and live alone? is there some reason, or are they lying?

many of these ladies actually do have jobs back in thailand, but not all of them. again, this is a
subjective topic. the first lady i met, she refused to divulge her employment details, only that she USED to work in a massage parlor but she hated it and quit. according to her, she works only 2-3 hours a day now. and judging by her schedule, she seems to be able to not work whenever she wanted, and report to work whatever time she wanted.

the second girl i met, she took leave on her job to go singapore. but in thailand, she's working in the office in a high position in a respectable firm. i was curious why she needed to come singapore and she said it was very good money. she was a uni graduate and her job salary is only about 10,000 baht a month.

is it actually better if i assume that the girl also desires my company, and not even mention any payment?

yet another subjective topic. my experience:

for my first girl, i still unable to decipher her signals. i don't know whether she actually enjoyed my company or not, but she wasn't shy about asking me to buy her things or ask me directly for money to buy some stuff. judging by that, i didn't pay her. also partly because we quarreled on the last day and i chased her out of my hotel room.

second girl, she certainly didn't expect payment. she seemed to genuinely enjoy my company, and even paid for my cab fare and some stuff. unlike many other FLs, she actually owns her own apartment. she wasn't comfortable inviting me back to her apartment so i didn't go, but i assume it's a better one than the regular small room/apartment.

how do i tell the girl that i'm not interested in meeting her family?

for both girls, i did not meet their families, neither did they ask me. i think this kind of thing won't happen on your first 1-2 visits.

is it okay if i really find that i can't stand her for whatever reason, i just tell her to fuck off in a nice way? or will she go and gather all the dragon and phoenix and come and 'teach me a lesson'?

i have no opinion on this because the first girl left me because we had an argument. the second girl was very sweet and i let her send me off at the airport. but personally i think it's not difficult to just tell the girl that you have something on and ask her to go back for a while, tell her you'll call her. if eventually you don't want to meet her again, just sms her saying you need to go work or something. she'll understand.

if the girl stays in ratchada (don't know how to spell) area, should i stay in a hotel away from her home? does it even matter?

no it didn't matter. my girl stayed in ramkhamhaeng, near ratchada area, and i stayed in sanam pao. it was quite far but she drove, and it wasn't a big deal. but she did mention that she preferred i stayed near her place.

-all of the girls whom i asked when i met them here, all seem enthusiastic about me visiting them when i casually mentioned it.are they really so excited, or are they faking it?

subjective. the first girl was enthusiastic about it when i said i was going to meet her in bangkok, but the actual experience wasn't as good as i expected based on her response.

on the other hand, the second girl was also enthusiastic about it, and i was met with an equal amount of excitement and anticipation when i met up with her in bangkok.

when we go over, are we effectively their temporary boyfriends, or are we still customers?

i think one of the responses to my other thread was right: we're basically a 'gig', the term used by another member here. both my girls treated me like a semi-boyfriend, we were intimate, held hands, kissed. but not entirely boyfriend either, because my first girl actually asked me to help her email her thai tirak, which was a little off-turning.

my second girl also was intimate with me, and i actually felt more like her boyfriend than with the first girl. too bad i don't like this girl as much as the first.

they certainly don't treat you like a customer, you can be sure of that.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Bro you are damn boliao free to come out with such a thread......you are on your way to become a sad fuck.......let me do a correction on your FAQs

do i usually have to pay or is this entirely up to me? Of course you have to pay you dimwit! There is no free lunch in this world! Even when you date a non-working girl you have to pay, even if you are married you think you are fucking your wife FREE? Wake up your idea la

should i negotiate a price for the entire trip first before taking the plunge to buy the air ticket?
You buy things do you ask the price 1st? Of course la! If you dun then when kena inflated bill then dun KPKB

a few of the thai FLs invited me to go to their apartment to stay, should i agree or should i go to hotel? By all means if you want to experience the 'culture' but bear in mind she will factor this into your "bill" so if you are trying to save money you cheap charlie then banish that thought coz you will end up paying more. Many times you will be ask to buy things for the house

if in case my top choice girl at any point of time not free, should i call the other girls? is that bad, in case kenna 'caught' by my top choice girl and will that ruin the rest of my trip?Of course you should have a plan B. You are not the only customer going to look for her & they might have a boyfriend or husband they cant shake off so unless you want to end up being aeroplane with no backup plans in foreign city you should contact & make a list of all your choices. Kena caught? She is not your WIFE or GF......you are a customer so what is there to be scare?

should i book good/expensive hotels? if i book expensive hotels, does it prove that i'm a 'carrot head'?You are really a cheapo leh. Book a good hotel is for yourself, spending good money on yourself during a holiday is carrot head? If you cannot afford then book budget hotel lor.....as long as you are comfrotable can liao

should i tell her what i plan to do beforehand?Customer is KING. You are paying you only tell cab driver where to go only when you get into the cab right? But then got advance booking too....suit yourself

when i go deliberately to find the girl, obviously i'm looking to bonk her. can i bonk her as freely as i want compared to when i paid for her services in singapore, or am i only entitled to it if she feels like it?Refer to above answer. Customer is KING.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

can you please open your eyes and READ CAREFULLY? i have already stated this is BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE. some bros have expressed support for me to start this thread in my previous thread, hence i felt it my obligation to post a FAQ.. BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE. you must have a disease called selectivereading-itis.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Samster (M)

<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

[QUOTE=everywhere;2610642]why is it that most girls i asked, at least half of them seem to be jobless and live alone? is there some reason, or are they lying?Of course tell you jobless la so can chop you for more.....why live alone? So you can help to pay rental lor.....

is it actually better if i assume that the girl also desires my company, and not even mention any payment?Do you look like Andy Lau? Wake up your idea.....only cheap charlies think this way......all the girls see is Money God before them

how do i tell the girl that i'm not interested in meeting her family?TELL HER I DUN WANT TO MEET YOUR FAMILY COZ I AM HERE FOR A GOOD FUCK HOLIDAY

is it okay if i really find that i can't stand her for whatever reason, i just tell her to fuck off in a nice way? or will she go and gather all the dragon and phoenix and come and 'teach me a lesson'?Use your Donald Trump voice & say YOU'RE FIRED! Scare she get help to bash u up? The cough up a handsome 'serverance pay package'

if the girl stays in ratchada (don't know how to spell) area, should i stay in a hotel away from her home? does it even matter?You order PIZZA they delivery to everywhere.....customer is KING you dun need to accomodate their needs, they accomodate yours. Get that into your thick skull!!!

-all of the girls whom i asked when i met them here, all seem enthusiastic about me visiting them when i casually mentioned it.are they really so excited, or are they faking it?You know you going to strike 4-D got a windfall you happy or not?

when we go over, are we effectively their temporary boyfriends, or are we still customers?
You are a customer PERIOD
Old 01-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by everywhere View Post
can you please open your eyes and READ CAREFULLY? i have already stated this is BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE. some bros have expressed support for me to start this thread in my previous thread, hence i felt it my obligation to post a FAQ.. BASED ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE. you must have a disease called selectivereading-itis.
based on ur own exp, it wont be called a FAQ. but however, based on ur own exp, den ok lor. although every pt of urs was opposite of what i see (based on my own experience) when i visit my wife's hometown.
Old 01-03-2008, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Base on my experience of visitings, I can start my own school and awards certification.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

FL means FxxK and Leave...
dont let it ruin your family... not worth... cheers !!!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Samster

suchinda i don't know what's your problem. i already said it's based on my own experience, i'm not asking questions and i don't want your sarcastic answers. you are so pro, unlike 'sad fucks' like me, so please take your wise cracks and shove it in someone else's thread where maybe your sarcastic comments will be appreciated.

and yes maybe it's not a Frequently Asked Questions so i phrased it wrongly. maybe i should just write it as a simple report. i already said everything is BASED ON MY OWN SINGLE-TRIP EXPERIENCE. just felt obliged to share my experience because some bros have upped me previously for it.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccod81 View Post
thanks pierce. actually was just posting my report and not soliciting for answers, but i appreciate helpful answers from you - helps with my next trip also. i think i'll use this thread to compile all information from helpful samsters. i just wish those useless people will stop coming in here just to play the wise uncle.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccod81 View Post
U edited your posting very fast.
Old 01-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Samster

yes... how come sia. why pierce spend so much time typing up the answer, then deleting it?
Old 01-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Samster (M)

Picha Lobang....CLONE SPOTTED!
Old 01-03-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 21
ccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of lightccod81 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
thanks pierce. actually was just posting my report and not soliciting for answers, but i appreciate helpful answers from you - helps with my next trip also. i think i'll use this thread to compile all information from helpful samsters. i just wish those useless people will stop coming in here just to play the wise uncle.
Na.. each one got their own views...

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U edited your posting very fast.
NNKC kena caught by ShiFU no la.. i saw got peope boomb TS liao.. don want add salt add pepper la...

Quote:
yes... how come sia. why pierce spend so much time typing up the answer, then deleting it?
because.... i dont want to ROJAK things uPZ haha

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1