The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 07-03-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MrBasketball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Hi brothers, I recently went to LS and tried an amazing girl. She is petite, skinny, boobs just nice, and has long black hair. Quite a number of tattoos, including a big flower on her stomach with a belly piercing. When asked for her number at the end of the session, she said it’s #6. Any brothers can confirm based on how I remember she looked like? Will post amazing FR after confirming number
Old 08-03-2020, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 23
BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBasketball View Post
Hi brothers, I recently went to LS and tried an amazing girl. She is petite, skinny, boobs just nice, and has long black hair. Quite a number of tattoos, including a big flower on her stomach with a belly piercing. When asked for her number at the end of the session, she said it’s #6. Any brothers can confirm based on how I remember she looked like? Will post amazing FR after confirming number
Yes confirmed #6 but she is not petite but rather tall. Pls post yr amazing FR
Old 08-03-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JBahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ah Beng long time no come SBF...walan...today come read 10+ pages in this Saigon thread on this #2. You guys siao ah...fight for what!!
Want fight go outside fight like man. Dont kpkb here. Waste my time read 10 pages of rubbish.

Ok...here my FR on Saigon #1.
I first time come this MP...i no book girl. So counter give me #1.
Wah heng ahh...she sibeh the pretty loh.
I see siao straight steam.
In room....she massage quite ok lah...but i cannot wait long after i see her face and body. My lanjioa very hard liao. So after 10min massage...i tell her: enough massage me, i want massage her ok?
She smile and say ok.

I ask her sleep on mattress i massage her.
But this girl hor....no open shirt how i massage leh.
So i massage and slowly open her shirt loh...i see her no say anything...i unhook her bra...she also no say anything. I massage her really good good one...she say i can work massage sure a lot customer. Cb...if all customer hot like her, i can come work for free.
After few minutes...i really cannot tahan...so i use my mouth to massage her back. I kiss her back and neck...she very like.

Then i say i want to massage front. She cb say not enough massage back. Want me massage more back. Cb lah...i no come here to massage her lah. So i dont care and turn her over. Walan...her boob very big. I straight massage her boob with my mouth. After licking and sucking her nehneh...i slow slow move down. She still wear her short pant...i remove her pant...she no say anything. Then i try remove the panty...cb she said cannot. I bobian....i continue use my mouth to massage her...from tummy...to her leg...then i use my toungue to massage her cibai outside the panty. She very shiok and keep moving her body. I think horsay liao and try remove her panty again and she again say cannot. Cb lah...

Bobian lah...i move up to continue suck her nehneh and i put my hand inside her panty to dig her pussy. Wah...got wet liao. I dig and dig and suck her neh. She also handjob me...but i no feel good no oil i feel a bit pain. I asked she got what service...she say got bj i say ok. Then she bbbj me and i continue play her pussy. Her bbbj very power...very shiok. But after like few minutes she use hand again. I think she maybe tired. When i want to cum..i press her head down want cim...but she dont want. Cb. Bobian...i shoot in her hand.

I ask next time can fuck or not...she say cannot. Knn
But i like this girl. Good service.
I feel if i come find her more time maybe can fuck lah.

Finish report.
Old 08-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
MrBasketball deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
Yes confirmed #6 but she is not petite but rather tall. Pls post yr amazing FR
Just want to be sure before posting FR to wrong number. I’m about 1.7m and she’s shorter than me so I guess she’s around 1.6m? Btw she speaks English which is a big plus for me. Long eyelashes and has a finger heart tattoo on her left shoulder too. Any brothers can confirm?
Old 08-03-2020, 02:43 PM
Samster

BigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBigBoss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Just want to be sure before posting FR to wrong number. I’m about 1.7m and she’s shorter than me so I guess she’s around 1.6m? Btw she speaks English which is a big plus for me. Long eyelashes and has a finger heart tattoo on her left shoulder too. Any brothers can confirm?
Yes. No.6 is around 1.6m and speaks english.tattoo on her shoulder and stomach. She worked in tattoo shop in vietnam before coming to work here in jb
Old 08-03-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBahbeng View Post
Ah Beng long time no come SBF...walan...today come read 10+ pages in this Saigon thread on this #2. You guys siao ah...fight for what!!
Want fight go outside fight like man. Dont kpkb here. Waste my time read 10 pages of rubbish.

In room....she massage quite ok lah...but i cannot wait long after i see her face and body. My lanjioa very hard liao. So after 10min massage...i tell her: enough massage me, i want massage her ok?
She smile and say ok.

So i massage and slowly open her shirt loh...i see her no say anything...i unhook her bra...she also no say anything. I massage her really good good one...she say i can work massage sure a lot customer. Cb...if all customer hot like her, i can come work for free.
After few minutes...i really cannot tahan...so i use my mouth to massage her back. I kiss her back and neck...she very like.

Then i say i want to massage front. She cb say not enough massage back. Want me massage more back. Cb lah...i no come here to massage her lah. So i dont care and turn her over. Walan...her boob very big. I straight massage her boob with my mouth. After licking and sucking her nehneh...i slow slow move down. She still wear her short pant...i remove her pant...she no say anything. Then i try remove the panty...cb she said cannot. I bobian....i continue use my mouth to massage her...from tummy...to her leg...then i use my toungue to massage her cibai outside the panty. She very shiok and keep moving her body. I think horsay liao and try remove her panty again and she again say cannot. Cb lah...

Bobian lah...i move up to continue suck her nehneh and i put my hand inside her panty to dig her pussy. Wah...got wet liao. I dig and dig and suck her neh. She also handjob me...but i no feel good no oil i feel a bit pain. I asked she got what service...she say got bj i say ok. Then she bbbj me and i continue play her pussy. Her bbbj very power...very shiok. But after like few minutes she use hand again. I think she maybe tired. When i want to cum..i press her head down want cim...but she dont want. Cb. Bobian...i shoot in her hand.

Finish report.
I also like no.1 a lot. Do u feel her boobs is real or fake? When i play with it i really thk it feels real. If fake one then it must be one of the best boob job ever done...haha
Old 08-03-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darknation deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
I also like no.1 a lot. Do u feel her boobs is real or fake? When i play with it i really thk it feels real. If fake one then it must be one of the best boob job ever done...haha
Haha Previously she worked in ls using another no. That time still cha siew bao. Now upgrade to da bao liao. More filler, better taste.
Old 08-03-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

She smile and say ok.

Finish report.
Everyone go in with the "next time can fuck" mindset. That's why got so many return customers. Go VIP or other FJ joint mah. Here must keep clean. So many discussions about ppl falling sick. You not scared ah ah beng
Old 08-03-2020, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerd79 View Post
no.7 if not mistaken... randomly assigned gals to me...since can't view gals..
Nothing special for me..maybe my face not Leng zai ..seem no chemistry with me

Look : 7
Boobs : 8
Body : 7
Gfe : 6.5
Bbbj : 6.5
No. 7 is not bad. Petite with natural boobs. Good attitude too. Can support.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
JBahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

@BigBoss
I dunno her breast fake or not leh, i feel not soft soft like water type but i dont mind lah. When i squueze is quite firm but i dont feel got hard hard stuff inside. But hor the shape is damn nice, see liao jit toh didi stand up. Fake then fake lah...i not want her as my wife. But hor....if my wife got fake nehneh like that i also happy. Hahaha

@Darknation
Haha bro....you dunno meh, those cannot eat one will always feel more yummy! Hahaha
Go fuck shop is ok too lah but everybody pay money also can fuck, where got challenge. Confirm i scare STD lah...but only the brave one will go raw. I am kiasi one.
Old 09-03-2020, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
woodoko is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknation View Post
Haha Previously she worked in ls using another no. That time still cha siew bao. Now upgrade to da bao liao. More filler, better taste.
Bro...where is Is?
Old 09-03-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodoko View Post
Bro...where is Is?
Little Saigon
Old 10-03-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tanakagrace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:

She smile and say ok.

Finish report.
bro good for you.. sad thing is she dont do cim and any other things more even how many time you went to visit her...
Old 10-03-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
So where the FR?
Old 11-03-2020, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Ex g39 Bella now working at Myth ktv with the name Min

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1