The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-07-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Ah, Miqi. Memorable. Can go KL find her when travel is clear.
She is the few rare ones that is worth 1.5hr and up.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
CP?

10char
Quote:
Chao chee bong what an experience there!

Budden hor the girls all dinobu or not?
All under 20 syt bro
Old 01-07-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Chao chee bong what an experience there!

Budden hor the girls all dinobu or not?
Bro.... one sauna there have literally HUNDREDS of girls to choose from at its peak. If u go KTV, one KTV has THOUSANDS. All the XE, TT, whoever we have here are just average over there.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3764 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
All under 20 syt bro
this so much. Want to find milf must dig and find very hard. ��

Those days were really like my signature, 人在新加坡, 心在常平

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 01-07-2020, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
CP WAS the GOLDEN era. No place nearby can compare to this paradise.
Easily accessible....just take a plane and stop at HKIA and the rest will be taken care of by your agent.
Everyday you wake up is all about finding gals to fuck.
Spa experience was awesome. Gals are trained to exhibit all the steps.
Not happy, just complain to manager.

Almost all gals can be UP. My friend even managed to up one of the hotel recep.

No lack of gals and more than enough quality to suit everyone's appetite.

What you experienced here are all rubbish.

Too bad, it is all gone now.
The ktv was a sight to behold. Easily more than 500 girls fall in parade style and you walk like RSM through each file to select them. Bring the girl back to hotel room to fuck. Next morning when you wake up, all your clothes are neatly folded for you and shoes arranged nicely.

男人的天堂 女人的银行
Old 01-07-2020, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3364 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
On a similar note, did you get to experience the Malaysian gals health centre concept?

I tried when it was in its dying days in the late 2000s, and most of the ladies were older than me lol
Nope.. I'm a latecomer to this line.. Compared to you all seasoned and experienced lao jiaos, I'm a total noob..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-07-2020, 10:28 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All under 20 syt bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Bro.... one sauna there have literally HUNDREDS of girls to choose from at its peak. If u go KTV, one KTV has THOUSANDS. All the XE, TT, whoever we have here are just average over there.
Quote:
this so much. Want to find milf must dig and find very hard. ��

Those days were really like my signature, 人在新加坡, 心在常平
Quote:
The ktv was a sight to behold. Easily more than 500 girls fall in parade style and you walk like RSM through each file to select them. Bring the girl back to hotel room to fuck. Next morning when you wake up, all your clothes are neatly folded for you and shoes arranged nicely.

男人的天堂 女人的银行
Wah kao the more you guys talk about it the more I'm sighing with utter regret and dismay..

Dammit! I refuse to believe there isn't anywhere on planet Earth that exists such a paradise..

Old 01-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

男人的天堂 女人的银行
I never had the privilege to chiong China in its vice heyday. But if the original Dynasty KTV at Leisure Dome is any indication, CP must have been mind blowing. Even at Dynasty KTV Leisure Dome those days, sometimes up to 70 PRC ladies line up left and right of the hallway next to the big dance floor., All smiling and looking at you as you make your way to the rooms. That already sibeh bth...I can't imagine 500. Wahaha
Old 01-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Am I the only more “重口味” one that still prefers Xue Er, Nat, Xin Er and Tang Tang?
Last time my favourites were Li Rou and Angel who were a lot more 重口味, but after they left, I don’t know why I started turning to the more vanilla providers haha
Old 01-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Their KTV got this special concept of flower street...whereby all the gals on duty that night will line up in the main hall and the customers will go around the hall picking up gals to sit with you.
Some desperate mummies eager to advertise their new gals will push to gals to customers. I got one even grab my hand to put inside the gal gown to press her boobs...to certify true 36C. Gals encouraged not to wear bra.
Usually will pick up 2 or 3....then will decide which one to bring back at end of the night. Sometimes will pick 2 for tarma.
Best part, the gals will stick to you the entire time, no butterfly to other rooms.
Sometimes will also have freelancers during weekends.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Last time my favourites were Li Rou and Angel who were a lot more 重口味, but after they left, I don’t know why I started turning to the more vanilla providers haha
which angel
Old 01-07-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 490 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

男人的天堂 女人的银行
Yup, renowned flower street....

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 01-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Their KTV got this special concept of flower street...whereby all the gals on duty that night will line up in the main hall and the customers will go around the hall picking up gals to sit with you.
Some desperate mummies eager to advertise their new gals will push to gals to customers. I got one even grab my hand to put inside the gal gown to press her boobs...to certify true 36C. Gals encouraged not to wear bra.
Usually will pick up 2 or 3....then will decide which one to bring back at end of the night. Sometimes will pick 2 for tarma.
Best part, the gals will stick to you the entire time, no butterfly to other rooms.
Sometimes will also have freelancers during weekends.
How long ago was all of that stuff going on?

Old 01-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
which angel
OG Angel. The one that made a bit of a hooha just before she left hahah
Old 01-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omfg.. Can't believe I missed out on such a heavenly paradise..

I now super envy you Bros for having had the opportunity to experience that..
Fark make me remember... went to Shenzhen a few years ago for convention with my boss, he called one of his ex-KTV hunnies for overnight.

Nevermind, contacted one of my clients who was also there for business, guy was a super cheongster. Joker asked if we wanted to go for an orgy! Wah... but, it’s on the other fracking side of Shenzhen from my bloody hotel, like two hours to get there by taxi, two hours back, some more next morning gotta attend 9am convention opening.

Nevermind, client said he’ll take us along for his next trip...

But frak, later found out that the next day he met an American gal at a business meeting and fell in love! Went clean and married her, moved to US! @&##&@!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1