The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-06-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Thanks to cb manage to save quite a amount of money hopefully can resist
Old 16-06-2020, 02:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ahahaha and someone still got face to zap me what a no life
Old 16-06-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Some bros are more daredevil than others, some maybe just yearn for nude body to roam after such a long stretch no "meat" to eat lol.

For me is still a no no lah. Will still wait it out to see how things unfold and play it safer for now. Like you said, I don't think many of us can have the peace of mind to "play" the ML freely like pre covid19 days, similarly the ML might also have more reservations to deliver all out services.. like that what's the point?

And if bros are keeping track of the listings in various sites, there are not many enticing reasons to re-enter the scene now:

1. Same old small group of ML with limited good options
2. Some ML and FL uppz their rate
3. Some removed services like CBJ/BJ
4. Some reduce duration to 45 mins
5. Some is a combination of 3,4 and 5 lol

End up we pay more (or same) but definitely get back lesser in terms of quality, time and range of services..plus we ownself may not dare to be too bold. Imo is not a wise move to plunge back NOW.
Quite agree with you. But as usual...the mind is willing the body weak. Sure all will chiong one even when price up
Old 16-06-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcard87 View Post
Quite agree with you. But as usual...the mind is willing the body weak. Sure all will chiong one even when price up
prince devitt
Old 16-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

who start booking slot after next week LOL
Old 16-06-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

deleted comment

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 18-06-2020 at 12:21 AM. Reason: zapped for being truthful
Old 16-06-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Ill stay away until the dusts settle. I dont use phases as guide as phases can be due to other reasons.

Reason wise need wear masks to hanky panky is damn uncomfortable.

And its so wasted if kena covid through these extra activities. Contact tracing come all bros that visited the same ml will kena from head to toe.

If i am staying alone single then ok. If not really need to think twice.
Old 16-06-2020, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Already went couldn't resist regular ML's msg.
Glad she's back in action and it was a SUPER session.
She's even learnt to tinkle the ivories in the hiatus period.
Mighty impressed.
Who u went? The legend Natalie still the best!
Old 16-06-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomancer View Post
Who u went? The legend Natalie still the best!
Went for Nat last week. As good as ever, almost ended up raping her.
Old 16-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -78 / Power: 0
ted26 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Any fr on this Xing Yue http://www.logddd.com/index/index/detail/id/609.html
Old 16-06-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Harper29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Is nat still worth it?
Old 16-06-2020, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Is nat still worth it?
Was she ever not worth it?
Old 17-06-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 9
LLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLLL2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Some bros are more daredevil than others, some maybe just yearn for nude body to roam after such a long stretch no "meat" to eat lol.
I am vegetarian. Only eating doufu. :-)
Old 17-06-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper29 View Post
Is nat still worth it?
Feels the same to me. No drop in standard and easier to book.
Old 17-06-2020, 12:36 AM
Samster

https://sglonelyguys.live/bella-massage/

Any bro try her before? Dont remember seeing her before CB. Looks like a yummy milf but scared landmine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1