The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 1
RaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to allRaymondRedd is a name known to all
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Re-post for awareness

PPC having my old play ground for budget & fast release for couple of years liao, seem nothing much to venture liao.

Now i will cross the 2 overhead bridges to another mall for a nice/clean SPA hidden at the third-floor corner. Place is quiet (not much human footfall) and rate @ $68.00 for a class1 Spa was just nice for me.

The room was HUGE, can hold a massage bed, a massage chair, a washing basin & a big bath room (almost 180sqft, size of a HDB room)

Serve by a pleasant looking ML (small size about B+ cup) looks young but cannot tell her age (maybe between 28-30). She started with a great strong back massage, moving down to legs and she gave a super solid lower body massage. Last 15 minutes she slid her hands into the forbidden region to performance great HDLY to keep my spirit feeling damn high.

Turn over, she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, lick my nipple and I squeeze her B+ cup handful natural breast / zhut zhut while she gave me a good sensual release until I'm completely milk dry.

Not easy to get a budget class1 Spa which cost me $68.00 + $50.00 for a good relaxing afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by james9595 View Post
Can pm to share contact please thanks!

Hi bro, enjoy your great time with her ...... Cheers
Old 03-05-2024, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloved0nut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro can share contact with me please? thank you!
Old 03-05-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
RWBYSanctum98 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Decided to walk around Bugis. Had previously gone to one in a nearby mall and was not very pleased with how rushed the whole massage was. This time went to another one that was all the way down the corridor. Vietnamese lady named C**** met me at counter. Paid for a hour and went to massage room.

Each of the rooms has a personal shower, so that was nice to have especially since I had been walking around Bugis and Haji Lane for fun and was sweating buckets.

Massage: Honestly not bad, but I think she was very conscious of making sure the customer got their hour's worth because she finished the back and back legs in 25mins, then 5 minutes on the front chest and then the next 15mins or so alternating between stomach and front legs. Watching the clock as well so I have a feeling she was trying to time it. Not a super strong massage but it suits me.

Looks: She's probably the youngest in the outlet (by a long shot) and looks maybe late 20s early 30s. Short but cute.

Personality: A bit shy, she'll make some small talk but overall she focuses on getting her job done.

Teasing: Practically none, just barely brushing side groin with fingers when massaging inner thigh

GQ: With about 15mins left she suddenly asked if can take off the underwear (btw the plastic underwear is literally underwear length, not even boxers. At this point I was just prepared to do HJ but then she was like implying there was a bit more. After discussion she did BBBJ, and I don't mean the kind where like they do it for 30s and done. This is full on teasing BJ with tongue, suction etc, and no cap. Her HJ also very solid, she has soft hands so it doesn't feel like she's ripping it out. Almost blew in her mouth but I think she didn't know so she pulled off and then after three extra strokes it blew and she had the biggest stunned look on her face. Whole thing was long, she used up the full hour including the GQ, and she didn't look like she was trying to rush the process.

Overall, worth a visit. Full damage: $60 for entrance, 50 for HJ and 100 for BJ (although I gave her extra because she did a great job). Can PM me for her number.
Old 03-05-2024, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lizhey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to uncle recommendation.

Tried a discreet spa near JB.

Looks: 7-10
GFE: 8/10 young, sweet
Massage 10/10, B2B + M2B
BBBJ: 10/10

ML age range between late 20s to early 30s.
All in including entrance is 160.
Old 04-05-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizhey View Post

Massage 10/10, B2B + M2B

Am glad that you like my recommendation.
Old 04-05-2024, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 15
oldcock deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro, pls share the ctc. Tia
Old 04-05-2024, 08:25 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Kiwier is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizhey View Post

Massage 10/10, B2B + M2B

Pls share contact bro thanks
Old 04-05-2024, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3147 / Power: 7
ZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond reputeZillionScofield has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
Enjoying a drinking session in a busy street at central region of Singapore with lots of pubs and restaurant.
After a great night "washing my eyes by the pass-by ladies" does makes me horny and feeling like going for a fast release.

Looking upwards at the surrounding LED signboard for areas that i can relax myself. While hunting around, saw one unit that looks like a clean ATAS spa from the outside with UNISEX massage written on it.

Since it's almost 9PM, pay and left for a nice massage before heading back home ........when up and took a $68.00/hour package and was led to a room with proper bathroom to clean up myself before action. After lying down on the massage bed, a PRC ML (just came for 2 weeks) around 20+ with youthful looking and cheerful attitude came in and introduce herself as Yxxx whom has an all-natural soft “C” boob with her nice slim body shape and peach shaped ass.

Best part was, she can handle conversation really well and know how to act "innocent type" to make you want to protect her, quite naughty also sometime the way she smile was so good that I could not withstand.

After almost 30 minutes of massage (very new ML, therefore massage has nothing to shout about), without me knowing she had started using her tits to massage from my legs up to my butt and then my back. She was sliding up and down the length of my body and I can feel those perky tits acting like a pair of cleaning sponge! Can also feel her bush lightly brushing against me. Damn sensual and shiok feeling!!

Turn me over and the heat turned up from there, she got close and whisper into my ear "What do you want to do to him?" and pat my little bro. She gives me a cheeky look and popped little bro out from undie and start playing with him. My hand quickly went on her ass and felt her ass from outside the tights. Hand quickly slipped under her shirt and up into her bra and felt her firm "C"s (that's how I come to know they are natural). Brushed her nipples with fingers and they became erect very quickly, she was getting aroused. Hand slip back down outside her tights and I was about to make a move between her legs ......

She continues those sliding moves on the front and I was getting rock hard while she's doing that. She took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body, she would talk and make me comfy. Sometime even lick my nipple. I like how she have to control her moaning when I squeeze her "C" cup handful breast and I get lucky to be able to suck her nipple while she gave me a good sensual release and I came in less than 8 minutes, she continues her motions until I'm completely dry.

After i changed and was on the way out, we French and ..... she whisper into my ear again ..... next time let me kiss all over you UP and DOWN

These are my ratings (YMMV):
Appearance: 8.5/10 (90% of WeChat photos are identical)
Figure: Slim, about 1.60 meters
Bust: Beautiful natural "C" cup
HJ: Start slow, then slowly pick up speed at the end of the climax
BBBJ: My next target to meet
Dmg: $68 + tips (premium service @ affordable price)
RTF: Absolutely

Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Please share contact, TIA

PM sent, enjoy your weekend there ..... 😊
Old 04-05-2024, 10:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
tynakuh is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Bro can share CTC as well, thanks
Old 04-05-2024, 10:05 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Just rb.gy visited PRC V @ vicinity of Bugis again.
Apart /xbwp76 from her natural C+ bosoms, she is now totally shaven down south.
I thoroughly enjoyed my French and Picasso lessons, before we had our intense boom boom time together.
Super loud and sensual sound effect

Before I left, I bumped into one of the lady boss V (who seldom shows up). She told me interesting developments coming up, and asked me to save up my proteins.
I shared the latest intel with trusted Bros in my Telegram group (membership is closed).

Life is good.
Thanks for sharing bro. May I know if you by chance mind sharing contact with me.

Am pretty new to this scene and will be back from KL today. Totally free man from marriage and rs as I have decided to stay single for good

Thanks in advance and have an Awesome day!
Old 04-05-2024, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyrierune View Post
Thanks for sharing bro. May I know if you by chance mind sharing contact with me.

Am pretty new to this scene and will be back from KL today. Totally free man from marriage and rs as I have decided to stay single for good

Thanks in advance and have an Awesome day!
Hi there. The joint that V works is under renovation for 2 weeks. V and her colleagues have gone home.
Old 04-05-2024, 02:30 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 24
valkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud ofvalkyrierune has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Hi there. The joint that V works is under renovation for 2 weeks. V and her colleagues have gone home.
Thank you so much mate. I will monitor to see if there is goodies here ya

Sincerely appreciated for the help

Will go service M16 first so that I can enjoy better
Old 04-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Roy16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZillionScofield View Post
PM sent, enjoy your weekend there ..... 😊
Bro, can share contact? Thanks!
Old 05-05-2024, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

I went to this spa in Bugis 4 times already

All ladies are the best in BJ

That spa have the official thread in SBF

All ladies are wild in catbath, armpit licking..
Old 05-05-2024, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
aini111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro, can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1