The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 13-02-2019, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ilurveu329 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for BEE - TRL

Appt 11th Feb 1:30pm

Cute looking, very slim about 40kg with decent ass. Boobs inverted as what previous bros mention, boob size is alight for me, suit her small frame. BJ is alright, had better but she is hardworking. After deed, did some light massage as well.

RTF, prolly won’t, she is leaving soon.

Bro who like small and tiny size, go try, think she tmr last day.
Old 13-02-2019, 04:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bushfire420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

MON - MANSION
CIM GOD

I have been staying in LOS for the past few years, came back for cny and decided to try out the local FL scene. Decided to sign up account after I forgot my old login details to write FR. My apologises if I am doing this wrong, or too long winded. But I feel she deserves it.

Last saturday night after a whole day of looking at XMM wearing super tight cheongsams, couldnt tahan and went online to find. After watched soccer finish at 2am my options were limited. Looked at this stable girls and Yuri, anna and mon caught my eye. Messaged OKT and asked whether any of this 3 was available for last booking, and was hoping that yuri or anna was available as they had decent FRs unlike Mon. Unfortunately, only Mon was free, asked OKT if she do CIM, he said yes and that was enough for me to go for it.

Was a service apartment and I must say this first, compared to past FLs that I been, this stable house their girls in pretty good individual rooms. Got kitchenette, washing machine and fridge, I wouldn't mind staying here myself for short stays .
I was quite apprehensive because this stable seems like a relatively new stable, and this girl no FR somemore. I told myself, if open door and the girl chui, just 180 degree go back to car.

Open door, was greeted by a face which I did not recognise from the photos. Say disappointed also wrong, because she honestly has quite a pretty face, leaning towards cute. Looks like one of the GND that I was see and fantasize about on the streets in LOS. She was wearing a tank top and shorts, like what an average girl will wear to go nearby coffeeshop to makan. Not very tall, maybe low 160s, body looking soso, but i tell mtself nvm la, i came for a cim mission, face pretty good enough.

Looks: Very different from photos (She also wondered why OKT chose these photos, gave him alot. However, I honestly think real life she is prettier. 8/10

Once inside, she gave me a hug and we started talking. I speak fluent Thai, so ice was broken immediately. TCSS for about 10minutes and I decided time to shower. She said no need because I smelled very good (I already taken off my t shirt at this point) and she just continued to cuddle me. TCSS abit more, i see the time, jialat, need to faster do what I came here for and started to kiss her. Frenching almost immediate and its jitao machiam french with girlfriend who you never see in months. I attacked her ears, neck, back and she was moaning wildly. Pulled her top and bra down abit so I could lick her nipples and was dissappointed to find a size A. But nvm, thick in the action.

French: 10/10

She started to give me a catbath with her hands slowly roaming to and stroking my didi. but i tell myself cannot la, must hygiene abit, go wash my lower regions for her. From what I seen, I just felt like this girl service is good one and I want her to give me a 1 x tokong BJ.
Old 13-02-2019, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Bushfire420 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dried off, back to bed start action. She proceeded to give me a BBBJ from my side, back facing me. Straight away my Didi go into her mouth, I know ho seh liao, this girl knows what's shes doing. My hands went to feel her ass, firm and meaty. was thinking of fingering, but she was doing such a good job downstairs i just wanted to lie down and enjoy, no distractions. Asked her to switch and suck me while facing me

This was heaven, just lying there looking at a pretty face giving me a hell of a bj.

BBBJ: Solid strong suction, slurping sound, 90% handsfree, good mix of DT and licking. when DT, she will hold for a few seconds with my did all the way in and can feel her tongue in her mouth playing with my didi. can tell that she likes to suck a dick. 10/10

After a while, i just decided to ask her whether we can skip the FJ and suck me off until i CIM. She didnt say anything, just looked at me and continued sucking
After a while, i unloaded and to my pleasant surprise, instead of pulling out, she went deeper and sucked me without any (up and down) movement like a fking vaccum cleaner, with tongue action for a good minute. After she release my didi, she looked up, smiled and said to me, "Aroi" and came up to cuddle. at that moment, i thought to myself, if the session ended then, i would have still left satisfied.

CIM: YESSSSSSS 10/10
I have been to BJ bars in LOS and HCM, never once did i experience a girl devour my troops like her.

After that was more cuddling and TCSS. When ready for second shot, my hand wander, and finger her until her body was twitching and shit. Was contemplating whether to taste her oyster, but decided against. Not much time left, and I needed more time to get second shot out. She already looked ready and caps on into missionary. pumppumppump, fking like long lost lovers, lots of kissing, on lips and neck, frenching. can tell she was genuinely into it. After a while change to doggy. This was a magnificant sight, her body arch is 10/10 and that nice peach ass. pumppumppump. I was pumping so hard and she was almost screaming, bed was creaking, I almost wanted to slow down in fear of people outside.

However, after i got tired and wanted to change positions, i realised that the CD got blood. Of course she was surprised, said it should be menses, even though her menses usually dont come until a few more days. She reckoned could be because I pumped too hard. Both of us went toliet and wash off, I see blood, I no mood to continue liao, but was ok, because i was pretty spent with the first shot and the half FJ.
Old 13-02-2019, 06:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ryanboy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyald View Post
FL : Candy (Emmanuele).

Face, BJ, FJ, French , Body : 0/0.

Why 0 you asked? Because I kanna aeroplane by this coward okt that confirmed the booking and dont dare to reply after I've arrived at the destination. Thanks bro, my pent up sperm and Lust for months becomes wasted, I think most of the bros here can relate. Imagine if you havent been bonking for a months and this shit happens to you.

Emmanuele used to be most fav stable last time because they have a constant syt and beauty Fl WITH A LIVE VIDEO. But this few months, all of their FL looks like a maid. Once I thought at last they have one syt FL now after a long timw, they did this stunt.

I think I shoulda stick to my reliable yet consistent stable

1. Theregentlust
2. Sexhouse
3. Silk stocking
4. Teeruklover.

Just be careful with this f**cked up stable guys. If you notice, barely any FR on all their FL except a few days ago on their candy (I dare to bet on my sexy ass that is a fake Fr)
Sorry for your exp bro, but no need wager your ass over such thing. I wrote the FR for candy as thought I would share opinion as many bros were asking for opinion on her. If want to know anything feel free to pm me.
Old 13-02-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
After chionging here for such a long time. Today I think you guys are right! At most close shop only mah. 55555 No big deal really. Good to see respective nicks opinions.

OKTs reading this post you probably deserve it. Provide an illegal service and up lorry because many think its funny. Your wife, your kids, your family aiya no big deal. They not important. Some of you are single anyway. Go in come out still a dragon. Many here will think its funny. Not so bad what 555555. Now you know all the thank you speech worth how much in FR. Who was the last well known go in ah? After receiving much popularity exposure here.

FLs no need say. Totally no value. Get paid to be fuck is their job. Cheap life leh kana up lorry also funny. Oh ya. So popular till still in sg to receive angbao and celebrate V day. 555 Not bad.

And those chiongsters who pants down half way kana kokkokkok 5555 You guys are most funny. Same tio lucky draw like that. Only the lucky ones get it. What so big deal? Kana a few times you get use to it also. Don't worry it wont happen to you. Only the suay till laosai guys will kana. 5555 Heng ah Stomp managed to dig the truth. It be funny if anyone here get Stomp also. 5555

Anyway have fun lah. Don't mind me. I don't dictate.
I am not sure if you are an okt but you sure sounds like one.
Everyone in this line of business know the risk they are getting into. You received your reward based in your risk undertaking. Period.

Okt is not a glamorous job and if you think it is not worth the risk. QUIT
We are not ungracious people but when we pay for the services and we expect a certain level of integrity.

If you choose to ignore messages , it's fine but if you commit to a time and not abiding by it, we end up a fool and wasting our time. Sending fake pictures and provide deceiving information is worse. It's basically an intent to cheat.

Now you are here expecting us to behave to protect your business.....brilliant isn't it
Old 13-02-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anna from Mansion
https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=716628

Quick FR. Saw and read about a slim young girl who's going back soon and unlikely to return so quickly book. Eesan born girl who's living in Pattaya but not doing this line for long and going back in 10 days.

OKT/room: Bro was quick in replies and gave pics to help get to room which was big and spacious with own toilet

English: Would say basic but she can get quite chatty and loud when discussing about common topics after ice broken.

Body: Nice and slim with no fats. Big dragon tattoo on the back but no ink anywhere else

Boobs: Slim means usually not much boobs but hers was a natural small C which looked great on her slender body

Massage: Not too bad with good strength but doesn't seem pro or trained properly even though she mentioned she's worked as a masseuse before

Pussy/DATY: Some mentioned clean shaved but i got few days old stubble. Seems to like being licked but i was tired and wanted to move on and she genuinely looked disappointed after i stopped licking in less than a min.

FJ: No KY was seen, requested or mentioned. Cap on and depended on her natural wetness. Relatively tight, my usual missionary and doggy was enough for myself.

Gfe: Was ok with her taking the effort to communicate and cuddle and smiling throughout.

Rtf: Unlikely as got too many other targets to try with limited time

Overall nice gal with slim bod and do take the lead and request accordingly.

Ps: Got other "Annas" from other stables including a newly listed one from SH69 so don't get mixed up haha
Old 13-02-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

I was thinking after all these years of chionging. Is it fair if we, the customers, pay lesser if or when girls do not provide the service as advertise like cim cof or bbbj to the point where the girl is advertise as clean shaven bu when she strip you see a bush. for me it is a disappointment as i myself am clean shaven and would want to bang a clean shaven. fair enough if the ads put where the girls does cim but there is a bracketed depends. if now aj we need to add payments so we should pay lesser if there is no cim n cof?

i am not pointing to any girl or stable. its just a thought that i want to share. if i offend anyone feel free to zap cos i dun care about point system here, its money that pays for the sessions. cheers
Old 13-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!
Anna - mansion

Looks - 7/10 same as picture without makeup
Boobs - B+ at most all natural
Body - 8/10 slim with no fats, big dragon tattoo on back

Hardworking willing to change position. Can French and finger

Great for the price.
Old 13-02-2019, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
symphonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, does anyone know of any good commando type service? Feel free to pm me too. Thanks in advance
Old 13-02-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

In this line. Cannot 得罪人. To all stable and okt.
Example for you.
In Macau, okt or FLs fk up. You know what happen?
Just like manager or Xiao jie in nightclub service suck same.
The whole room tv break table flip glass break glass door break. Manager face like pig head.

In SG, I think chiongster tolerate and give face already.

Don’t ya ya papaya hor~

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Everyone in this line of business know the risk they are getting into. You received your reward based in your risk undertaking. Period.

We are not ungracious people but when we pay for the services and we expect a certain level of integrity.

If you choose to ignore messages , it's fine but if you commit to a time and not abiding by it, we end up a fool and wasting our time. Sending fake pictures and provide deceiving information is worse. It's basically an intent to cheat.

Now you are here expecting us to behave to protect your business.....brilliant isn't it
Old 13-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanboy88 View Post
Sorry for your exp bro, but no need wager your ass over such thing. I wrote the FR for candy as thought I would share opinion as many bros were asking for opinion on her. If want to know anything feel free to pm me.
I think they might have got into trouble.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Nohorserun88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

Your account is certainly not new, but how come you speak like a chiongster that just started yesterday?

This kind of double booking and pilot Okt also not say uncommon. Quite a few also like that. Every now and then sure someone will Kenna from one of the Okt.
In my opinion, just don't ever go again to the same stable. Tio bo?
You mentioned Okt is not glamorous job Liao. And you talk about paying for service and expect integrity?
Come on bro, even big companies screw up on their customer service at times.
You think these type of Okt will give a f about their service?
They only know that they bring in good stuff Bros will still bite the bullet and try book hoping not to be flown an airplane nia.

I don't mean all okts are like that. But I feel it's up to individual Okt and their business pattern. There is a handful of stables with very friendly and responsible okts. I am sure you will find one that can meet your expectations.

Old 13-02-2019, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nohorserun88 View Post
Your account is certainly not new, but how come you speak like a chiongster that just started yesterday

You think these type of Okt will give a f about their service?
They only know that they bring in good stuff Bros will still bite the bullet and try book hoping not to be flown an airplane nia.

I don't mean all okts are like that. But I feel it's up to individual Okt and their business pattern. There is a handful of stables with very friendly and responsible okts. I am sure you will find one that can meet your expectations.

Nothing to do with SBF account. I understand what bro trying to say.

Yes. There are stable meet the standard and deliver. Because they don’t want 得罪人(offend ppl) and have good relationship. You have see nightclub why club manager face like pig head? Service not deliver right.

Here is SG, ppl take chiongster for granted. Tio bo?

Sometime I want say to OKT. 不要当我们没有。(don’t treat us like nothing)

Have money support have money to tear you also.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
kingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of lightkingster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angrydude View Post
Monnie (Sexamazon)

Saw the FRs for her, and decided to give it a go. Definitely not disappointed.
Looks: 8/10. Girl next door type, cute but not super level.
Body: 7/10. A bit short and chubby.
GFE: 11/10. Very friendly, and makes a strong effort to let you enjoy yourself.
French: 10/10. Very eager to kiss.
BJ: 9/10. Skilled.
FJ: 10/10. It's not easy for me to shoot twice in a session, but she made it possible.

RTF: Hopefully yes before she goes back next week.
I Second this bro, had monnie from sexamazon yesterday morning.

Best breakfast I've had for 2019, greet me at the door with a transparent nightie. Had some chit chat in room and after some frisking, went to shower.

Washed thoroughly by her and got an awesome bj, went back to the bed and continued the action. Skills on bed unquestionable, the best part is her expression, like constantly high and fks like an energizer bunny.

Tired a variety of positions and finished off 1st shot in missionary. Cleaned up and rest for a little bit, started touching each other and round 2 begins. pumped her hard and fast and I think she cummed a few times, finished off with CIM.

Overall 8/10 (slight discount on looks, but everything else was top notch, kudos to bro SA for quick response and arrangements. She's heading back sat so probably wont RTF, but other bros do give this nympho a try
Old 13-02-2019, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

IMHO
main difference between macau n here is u see the okt / cust rep FACE to FACE like at GL
Here FL can cut corner play sick / dumb etc.... okt cheat u by posting false photo
Bro not happy complain thru this thread okt say sori / give discount / change FL...
In the end bro hv to accept or reject blacklist here then the most can change name
FL give fuck type svr the most aviod here for some time then come back again change stable name photo etc u think u can rember after awhile !!!
Like 3 mths >> FL run away w $$$ oso hv ! Okt ignore call etc...
Want to play here or anywhere u hv to accept the risk as well...
Chong safe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
In this line. Cannot 得罪人. To all stable and okt.
Example for you.
In Macau, okt or FLs fk up. You know what happen?
Just like manager or Xiao jie in nightclub service suck same.
The whole room tv break table flip glass break glass door break. Manager face like pig head.

In SG, I think chiongster tolerate and give face already.

Don’t ya ya papaya hor~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1