The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Old 31-08-2009, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyk View Post
Latest "BAD" News - MODRIC break leg in yesterday's game vs BIRMINGHAM !

It's really bad news as he have our driving force,our magician...he's almost everywhere during the game !...Now we have another important player in the INJURED LIST - WOODGATE,KING,DAWSON,JENAS...

We have MAN U,CHELSEA & BURNLEY next month...It'll be very tough to keep up our winning momentum !!!.......

Wil HARRY be recalling O'HARA or using BENTLEY or GIOVANI...or buying new players in the next few days ???
modric is the key to our link between the midfield n attack,he will be badly missed.tough matches ahead,well lets see wat we r made off.
Old 31-08-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
modric is the key to our link between the midfield n attack,he will be badly missed.tough matches ahead,well lets see wat we r made off.
=> It'll be very exciting next 48hrs or less to know HARRY / LEVY's decision on which NEW players will be joining & which CURRENT players will be sold ???

What do U SPURS BROs predict ???

Hot latest news is SPURS buying - David James / Niko Kranjcar ???

Will Jenas & Bentley be sold ???

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 31-08-2009, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 552 / Power: 15
sean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to allsean_j is a name known to all

Quote:
=> It'll be very exciting next 48hrs or less to know HARRY / LEVY's decision on which NEW players will be joining & which CURRENT players will be sold ???

What do U SPURS BROs predict ???

Will Jenas & Bentley be sold ???

COME ON U SPURS !!!
Andyk
niko wld be good,james i m not so sure,we shd look 4 a younger keeper who shd than grow with the team.good start but i m not so sure cos when the run in starts i feel well be caught wanting.it will be hard to get into the top 4.
Old 01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 19
Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean_j View Post
Bro,

Like you said, Modric is a key link between midfield n attackm he will be badly missed.

However, I realised from the Birmingham game that Robbie Keane regain his confident passing and is very comfortable on the left taking over Modric's position and just behind the strikers. I think Harry managed to find the key to Keane's missing form.

I also agreed with your views on young keepers and players. I think Spurs need to groom players into the next Aaron Lennon, Ledley King, Tom Huddlestone and, hopefully, many more coming through the ranks...

Harry, hope you see this...

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Fiction: Stepdaughter's friends
Old 01-09-2009, 11:48 AM
Samster

Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
=>
calamity james?!?!
no way unless he combs his hair like superman again...

Old 02-09-2009, 02:22 PM
Samster

Spurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpurslover deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

James is not a good answer to our goalkeeping woes. Our goalkeepers should overcome their weakness.

None of our keepers is coming for the ball on a right timing when there is a ball flying into the six yards box. Over conservative and worry of taking the blame for timing and inability to reach the ball timely is, from my opinion, a big concern for keepers.

They did not understand that if they attempt to clear a ball, they should at least have a 50% chance of reaching it. However, if they stay on the line the chances of an unchallenged goal is almost double, just see how Crouch managed to score against Birmingham. Even defenders cannot stop him.

Speaking of Crouchy, I salute him for his effort during the Birmingham match and turn the match around with his presence just when we are about to loose grip. I still strongly felt that he should be more centralised during set pieces as the opposing side will need to have at least 2 man on him and this will free players like Keane and Defoe, whom are sneaky enough to unlock the opponents.

And 1 more thing. Welcome to White Hart Lane, Niko Kranjar!!!

COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Old 02-09-2009, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 17
andyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant futureandyk has a brilliant future

After my Happy Hour session & supper,I rushed home last nite to watch closely what last minute moves HARRY was going either shock or surprise SPURS fans !!!...

Happy that we managed to get NIKO KRANJCAR - he should really fit in well in SPURS team easily & HARRY knows him well too !

Was damn worried when i heard that there were possible swaps liked -

HUTTON with ANTON FERDINAND - i liked HUTTON runs & crosses ! And with his long injury last season...HARRY should let him have a chance this season !

BENTLEY with PETROV - we have tried for PETROV before...guessed it must be fate that he will never play for SPURS ! And HARRY should let BENTLEY hit crosses in for COUCHIE & DEFOE to bang in the goals !!!

DAVID JAMES - Too bad that he couldn't join us but maybe LEVY was right because he's already 39yrs old and after that...he will juz retired or quit the game so no resale value at all !

MARTIN UPSON - Didn't hear about him until yesterday & not too familiar with him ! Is he really good ?

Looking forward to our next game Vs MAN U @ WHL !!!

Come On U SPURS !!!
Andyk
Old 04-09-2009, 12:23 AM
Samster

Old 09-09-2009, 11:47 PM
Samster

Supersubs Defoe and Lennon celebrate together after the Spurs striker's goal.
Old 10-09-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

This weekend's do gonna be interesting... north vs south kingpins (aka pride of london). Maybe red devils get lost from Piccadilly
Old 11-09-2009, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Shawn Koh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Post Re: Tottenham Hotspur - the Pride of London

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
This weekend's do gonna be interesting... north vs south kingpins (aka pride of london). Maybe red devils get lost from Piccadilly
Tottenham to draw with Man Utd this weekend due to tiring World Cup match in mid-week
Old 13-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Samster

spurs 1 man utd 3

I'm disappointed spurs have to lose it on home ground, but if gigsy can curl it in from such a distance, one can say its quite impossible to beat man utd on that day.

Defoe produces a supreme finish to give Spurs an early lead

Giggs curls home a fabulous free-kick to level it for Manchester United
Old 14-09-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol View Post
...disappointed spurs have to lose it on home ground, but if gigsy can curl it in from such a distance
Imho, spurs traded off with midfield loss. On vested interests, hope you cockerels pin chelskis down this weekend on the other side london
Old 14-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Samster

Spurs did well in the first few minutes. However, taking a step back and allow Man U to come back to attack was a wrong move by the players.

Although we looked dangerous during counter-attack, but we were made to pay when we forget that it was Defoe's "1 shot 1 kill" that matters most. Our passing in the last third was dreadful. Crouch was always using his chest more than his head. Lennon was always cutting inwards instead of going for the flanks.

Our Midfield was weak. Where is the so-called ever reliable and accurate "Huddlestone's pass"? It was almost non-existence. Keane was also cutting inwards too much. The midfield also left the defence to fend of the Champion's attack. Palacios' seems to be the only one tackling, but it's from his foul that Giggs scored a perfect free kick.

Our defence was playing so wide that Berbatov is running riot and at ease at times. Rooney was non-existence without space given. Giggs is running around freely. Their midfield has time to line up to shoot. We are paying the price for our generousity in not tightening our defence. Then came Hutton, he was not attacking, not passing accurately and worst of all not defending enough.

We do have some +ve to draw from the match:
1. The lost came early so that the lads understand that they are not invincible.
2. All three goals are no fault of the goalkeeper. He was the most anxious before Giggs took his free kick and scored because the wall is not doing their job. So we know we should not be always blaming the keeper.
3. Palacios is essential to us, after his yellow card and replacement. We totally have no defensive midfield to shield our defence.
4. Defoe is great. Crouch should, like I mentioned before, use his head more than his leg, he scored with his head in the previous match, right?!The Man U defence was very much bothered by his height when he was using it. When he stopped, they were almost totally not bothered. So Crouchie, we bought you for your height. Make full use of it.
5. Corluka was missed after coming out. He does not have speed, but he add stability to defence with King not at his fittest because Bassong cannot be covering all the time. Moreover, Corluka is versatile, remember?

Lastly, Harry, please look into the following:
A) Attack:
i) Get Crouch to practise heading onto Defoe's (don't waste his current red hot form) direction of running.
ii) Get Crouch to practise heading towards the flanks for wingers to cross.
iii) Take courage to shoot early.
B) Midfield:
i) Jemain Jenas needs to be the next key defensive midfielder, as Wilson maybe suspended sooner than you might want him to.
ii) Huddlestone and Hutton needs to be taught how to defend.
iii) Passing. Basics must be strengthen.
iv) Do not rush Modric's recovery. This is because we see how weak we are without him. It has shown us ways to improve without him.
C) Defence:
i) Do not rush Woodgate and Dawson recovery as well. King and Bassong need cover from midfield. So is Woodgate and Dawson. Hence, even if their recovery is rushed and without the midfield cover, NO DIFFERENCE.
D) Goalkeeping:
i) Keep the keeper that is in form. Make Gomez work for his place by playing him at Cup matches, this will also get him to gain match fitness. Cuducini is doing fine now and he need more match practise instead of waiting for Gomez to be injured.
E) Improvement:
i) Clive Allen, please do more with the other strikers, practise shooting from distance,tactical wareness, making right decision at critical time (shoot or pass watch videos of their right and wrong decisions), free-kicker shooting (strikers and midfielders).
ii) Joe Jordan, players should also be taught what to do when they are required to form a wall during defending a free-kick (communicate with keeper, Jump!!! Don't just stand and watch because our wall is not tall with Lennon and Defoe in it).

Harry, it looks like this Man U lost has teach us precious lesson/s. Hope you see this and probably like my 2 cents worth of opinion to improve.

Man U match is already over, we must improve and bring on Chelsea. We need to test our resolution with another 'big 4' team.

Hopefully, with constant improvement, we can halt Chelsea's perfect record. See how Man City react to Arsenal. If Hughes can do it, Harry, you, can do better and without needing to spend that much.

COMON HARRY!!! COMON YOU SPURS!!!
MILF Trixie (Fiction) ;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1