The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kagami- deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Reminiscing those teenage days

Hi all,after being a silent reader of other people's stories and experiences, I think it's appropriate for me to share mine as well. This story is 95% real and 5% fictional as to protect the parties involved. This story happens more than a decade ago and I am trying to remember as much details as possible. As for my english, if there is grammatical error or spelling error, please pardon me as I am no english language expert. Without further adue,let me began

More than 15 years ago,MIRC was all the rage amongst the teenagers. I was no exception. Being a teenager with raging hormones, I too joined in the fun, hanging in chat channels almost everyday. After weeks of trawling for contacts before the March holiday and calling quite a number of contacts I got, I decided to zoom in on one gal. Let's call her Jean. Jean was a student in one of the premier girls school in Singapore. Maybe it's just me, but I prefer girls that are studying in premier school,the way they talk and act, somehow appeals more to me.
After spending Many days chatting with her on the phone, we finally decided to meet up. So the venue was set,bishan mrt. Finally the day came, I was afraid that she would not show up when suddenly there is this slim gal dressed in a pinafore with ponytail waved to me. We shaked hands and soon we head to mos burger to have our lunch. After that, we went to catch a movie at J8. Our first meeting went pretty well. I sent her home after watching the movie. After that, we talked on the phone almost every night. About a week later, I asked if she would be my gf. She was hesitant at first but after much convincing, she agreed.
So the next weekend, we went out for the first time as a couple. I start to hold her hands and stuff. When I send her home,I started to give her small
kisses on her lips. This went on for a few dates until one day, when I sent her home on one weekend. She asked if I could stay over at her place as her parents were overseas for a few days. Her sister, who were already in poly at that time, went to stay over at their boyfriends house. This is what I have been waiting for, without hesitation, I agreed. In case bros and Sis are wondering, I was a foreign student in Singapore and my guardian was cool with me not coming home as long as I don't get into trouble with the law.
At first we are sitting in the living room watching tv when my thoughts start running wild. I moved closer to her and start kissing her on her lips. She closed her eyes, seeming to enjoy it. Then I started to utilize my tounge and tried frenching her for the first time. She responded, then we have a tounge fight for around 8-10 min before I try to start to slid my hand inside the back of her blouse to test water, went to her waist, no resistance, moved up to behind her bra up to her shoulder, she seems to be enjoying it. Slowly I slid my hand under the behind side of her bra,slowly moving to the front. I was expecting some resistance when I am at the side of her bra but it seems there is none so I moved forward and touched her breast for the first time. I remember it vividly, it's pretty small, around A to small B. Slowly she lifted her hands hinting to me to lift up her blouse and remove her bra. Of course I happily obliged. Her petite breast hanging on her 163cm and 46kg frame, with light brown areola the size of around $1 coin. A sight to behold from a 16 years old school girl. We continued to French for a few minutes before I feel her hand moving towards my fully erected dick, stroking it from the outside. The feeling was heavenly, then I guided her hand inside my underwear. She grabbed my fully erected dick, stroking it up and down whilst her breathing gets heavier and heavier. I started kissing her neck area and behind her ears, somehow I feel that most girls loved this a lot, she let out a soft moan as I proceeded to move towards her nipples. I started to lick it gently and I can see her moaning even louder. I slipped my hand into under her jeans and from the outer layer of her underwear I can feel her vagina is extremely wet. I pulled my right hand out and slid it inside her underwear. I can feel the hair, not a lot, maybe a little sparse before moving towards her love hole. It's wet, extremely wet....

To be continued
Old 14-08-2012, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
Feilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFeilong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Reminiscing those teenage days

Good introduction. Please continue
Old 16-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster

I kept stroking the entrance of her love hole and her clitoris gently. She started to move her hips in tandem with my hand movement. The moans stops but her breathing becomes extremely heavy. Her eyes closes, seemingly to enjoy every moment of it. However, when I tried to remove her underwear, she suddenly stops my hand, saying that she is not ready to go there yet. Of course inside I feel damn sian but I do respect her decision as I know it's just a matter of time when I can have her fully. That pretty much sums up our first making out session.
Next few weeks, we grew a lot closer. Almost everyday after school, I would meet her. She would make excuses to her parents if we were not back to her place by 6pm. Her parents are both working so if we came back before 6, usually her parents would not even know. Of course being 2 teenagers curious about their bodies, most of our meetings ends up in making out sessions. Sometimes my place, top floor of hdb staircases , top floor of mscp.
One weekend, about a month since our first meeting. She came to my place early morning, I remembered, it was a Saturday. We planned to go to east coast park for some cycling in the afternoon. I picked her up on the bus stop near my place and after breakfast, I quickly bring her home. She was wearing some sort of PE short, I don't know how to call it. But she sure looks really really sexy that day. Cut the story short, once we entered my room, I give her a hug and we frenched. In no time, we are both already left in only our undergarments. Until now, she never allows me to remove her underwear, always when I am fondling her, it's with her panties on even if my hands and fingers were to explore her love holes. As we frenched, I move my hands towards her butt, squeezing it gently. Then I gently push my hands on her butt up, lifting her panties up a little, then I gently try to push it a little south, no reaction. I whispered to her asking if I can remove her underwear, she nodded. Wasting no time, I get up slightly and help her remove her panties. She was closing her eyes when I did that, I guess she is still a little shy. Once I got her panties off, I quickly took off my underwear too whilst her eyes are still closed. I quickly come under the blanket and hug her. She was a little shocked when she realizes that we are both already in our birthday suit. Because she thought that I would keep my underwear on but I told her, since you are already naked, I wanted to feel your body on mine without anything.
We hugged and frenched,but this time, I can feel her hand more active, looking for my rod, stroking it. I knew that I will have a very good chance on penetrating her today. Not wanting to lose out, my hands begins to travel south, with only one target, her love hole ...

To be continued ..
Old 19-08-2012, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
bigbadwolf888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

do continue bro, looking forward!
Old 19-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
AhBengCucumber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more!
Old 19-08-2012, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iKnwWhoaReU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too for more!
Old 19-08-2012, 06:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 13
astronaut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue to tell us your story. Thanks.
Old 19-08-2012, 09:05 AM
Samster

As my fingers moved towards the entrance of her love hole, I can feel the undeniable wetness from the entrance. As I attempted to slide my finger into her hole, I can feel her thighs starting to squeeze tighter automatically, as if telling me not to go further. However, when I gaze upon her face, I can see that she is enjoying it, I think she was torn between fear and pleasure. Gently I started to slide my middle finger into her love hole, moving out a little for every few millimeter I go in. She is tight, super tight. I knew that no man had ever gone where I have gone with her. Her juices keep flowing, I felt it was like a mini leaking tap, not those squirting type but more of a constant flow. Her hips starts to gyrate, following the movement of my finger. I increased the tempo of my fingers movement, until, suddenly she let out a very loud moan. She came, she body was shaking, rather mini trembling, I can see her thighs trembling, her face, with eyes closed, enjoying every moment of it. I withdrew my finger, and started to French kiss her....
Old 19-08-2012, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 336 / Power: 22
risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!risingeast is one of the Best!

Please continue....
Old 21-08-2012, 08:22 AM
Samster

She responded by wildly kissing me back, making me feel as if she wanted to swallow me whole. Her hand started to auto roam, looking for my rod, slowly starting to pump it with her hand as soon as she lay her hands on it. Her thumb caressing my little head. Although I would have loved for her to give me a bj, at that point of time, she said that she was still not comfortable with putting a dick into her mouth, which of course, I respected her decision.
I got up to a sitting position and place myself on top of her, hugging her tight. I started to grind my fully erected penis near the entrance of her love hole. After some time, I popped the golden question. She just kept quiet, neither disapproving not consenting. Well, silence means approval, so I begin to position my shaft on to the entrance of her love hole. Pushing my little head slowly, few millimeter at time. Before withdrawing and pushing it further in little by little. I try to be as gentle as possible for I know, haste will cause the end of it. To those bros who had tried deflowering a virgin before, you will know what I mean. Her feet, placed on my bottom, helps me to make the push. After about 5 min or so, I manage to get around half the length of my dick into her pussy. This time I withdrew a few cm, then trying to thrust it further in. Trying to attempt for the final push. This time it went in, pretty deep, maybe about 3/4 of it. Her feet helps to do the final push. When it was all inside, she just hugged me really really tight. Actually to be honest, my dick hurts a little from all the attempts pushing through a very tight hole. It's my first time deflowering a virgin.
Old 21-08-2012, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 17
sggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samstersggamer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

if only my teenage days are so exciting
Old 21-08-2012, 08:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 21-08-2012, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
KaChngLi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Support this thread
Old 25-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

I left it fully inside for maybe almost a full one minute before starting to move my hips backward, preparing to pump her. Slowly i began to pump her,her hips starts to automatically gyrate in tandem with the movements of my hips while soft moans were let out of her lips. Maybe because its my first time with virgin, the super tight sensation or maybe its the long foreplay, I cum within a few minutes. I sprayed my little soldiers just on her tummy,filling her navel with my soldiers.
Fortunately, her room was with attached toilet so we quickly head to the toilet to clean up. She was limping a little as we walked to the toilet, maybe from the pain. After cleaning up, we both quickly hide under the blanket. I remembered that she just hugged me really really tight (we were both naked) and fell asleep. I moved a little to kiss her forehead before falling asleep myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1