The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-03-2024, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
have to learn from the seniors here. i am a newbie haha just hop on lately hoping to have milf fb for mid-long term
Same bro. I wish to have a loving milf as fb too. So far no luck on WeChat. 😔
Old 07-03-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
Airic deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAiric deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For people like me or us, that finds it hard to start a motivated conversation with strangers, will be best to find a common ground, so the conversation will not stall, like where is xxx, where the answer is also the end of convo.
First thing we are doing right is making the first move, second thing we need to do is try to make her smile or laugh.
The 2nd part I am still working on it
3rd part don't know yet, as above, working on 2nd
Old 08-03-2024, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

Any dating app will do if u looking for single mothers. I've matched with a few before.

Quote:
guys any good app to chat up with milfs? i been trying wechat previously nothing much, and michat as tons of scammers and ml instead haha
Old 08-03-2024, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 10
sandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersandy6979 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys is it really impossible to meet and date singaporean girls / mothers / milfs . In my more than 20 years here havent dated / been with a single Singaporean all my life and I am still in my forties
Old 08-03-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy6979 View Post
Guys is it really impossible to meet and date singaporean girls / mothers / milfs . In my more than 20 years here havent dated / been with a single Singaporean all my life and I am still in my forties
Is really about era timing , many yrs back when sinkiepore still not so bad infested by foreigners, u can get easily any type of ladies from sec sch students , working adult , housewife (mix of sinkies and Malaysian) etc. all are real people. Most het from online chat such as alamak or the infamous 1900 chatline ( costly but worthy). Now a day "trust" had lost thru the damaging, all type of scam around . You had miss the great era bro
Old 08-03-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadsea View Post
Is really about era timing , many yrs back when sinkiepore still not so bad infested by foreigners, u can get easily any type of ladies from sec sch students , working adult , housewife (mix of sinkies and Malaysian) etc. all are real people. Most het from online chat such as alamak or the infamous 1900 chatline ( costly but worthy). Now a day "trust" had lost thru the damaging, all type of scam around . You had miss the great era bro
Don't forget last time got more privacy, unlike now everything can csi and expose.
Old 08-03-2024, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4100 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

What gaps can you plug in the life of a MILF? What value add on can you provide? Horny milf, you provide sex. Lonely milf, you provide companionship. Poor milf, you provide money. Career minded milf, you provide networking contacts.

Most guys don't even assess what a MILF lacks. Just look at a lady who is in an age profile and then blindly keep knocking their heads on to walls.
Old 08-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 7
oldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud ofoldboi83 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
What gaps can you plug in the life of a MILF? What value add on can you provide? Horny milf, you provide sex. Lonely milf, you provide companionship. Poor milf, you provide money. Career minded milf, you provide networking contacts.

Most guys don't even assess what a MILF lacks. Just look at a lady who is in an age profile and then blindly keep knocking their heads on to walls.
insightful sharing bro thanks so much
Old 08-03-2024, 09:18 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 0
suckmycocknow is a Helpful and Caring Samstersuckmycocknow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
insightful sharing bro thanks so much
as long as handsome can plug already
Old 09-03-2024, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rando566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any milf hotspots you guys know off? Only heard of tanjong pagar so far
Old 09-03-2024, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rando566 View Post
Any milf hotspots you guys know off? Only heard of tanjong pagar so far
Why Tanjung Pagar in particular?
Old 09-03-2024, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Gavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Places that offers musical classes, ballets, gymnastics, cultivation classes, non academic.

Those places can have milfs fetching their sons or daughters.
Old 09-03-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rando566 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My understanding is that the demographic there is mostly older ppl
Old 09-03-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 549 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2966 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seven7up View Post
Any dating app will do if u looking for single mothers. I've matched with a few before.
Bro, are they PRCs or local?
Tough luck for me, never found any on tinder at all. Any app to recommend?
Old 13-03-2024, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 1
Seven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of lightSeven7up is a glorious beacon of light

All local.
Any of the popular apps will do.
I also see single mother viet but I swiped away

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuderia88 View Post
Bro, are they PRCs or local?
Tough luck for me, never found any on tinder at all. Any app to recommend?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1