The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2023, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

All the whores in Geylang should be less than 38 years old, mostly in their late 20s and early 30s, a small group in their 37 or 38.

Xiao Qiao, Yang Niu, I have fucked them a few times. Yang Niu just celebrated her birthday and Xiao Qiao birthday is next month. They are in their early 30s. I promise them I will buy them present. They show me their date of birth. This comes with a sacrifice, buy present and celebrate their birthday. I manage to build some chemistry with these whores, good for me, can enjoy the good services.

I have to honor my words.

I did not ask the birthday of Linda yet. Maybe will try ask her next round, and this means another hole in my pocket for another birthday present. But so far, I find Linda the foxiest lady in this joint. Basket, her image can linger in my mind. I just dont want to fall in love with her yet.
Old 07-10-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20974 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
I went to try out the new whore Linda in 1658a. Tian tian looks very cute but on code red. Will try Tian Tian when she starts work. Tian Tian has sharp features and cury cutie pie .

me.
Does Linda allows DFK?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-10-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
All the whores in Geylang should be less than 38 years old, mostly in their late 20s and early 30s, a small group in their 37 or 38.

Xiao Qiao, Yang Niu, I have fucked them a few times. Yang Niu just celebrated her birthday and Xiao Qiao birthday is next month. They are in their early 30s. I promise them I will buy them present. They show me their date of birth. This comes with a sacrifice, buy present and celebrate their birthday. I manage to build some chemistry with these whores, good for me, can enjoy the good services.

I have to honor my words.

I did not ask the birthday of Linda yet. Maybe will try ask her next round, and this means another hole in my pocket for another birthday present. But so far, I find Linda the foxiest lady in this joint. Basket, her image can linger in my mind. I just dont want to fall in love with her yet.

is the thought that counts, i just give money lol to one of my thai birthday girl because last min told me she birthday
Old 11-10-2023, 01:35 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

I tried the new arrival, cutie pie Tian Tian. Somewhat a load of sweetener overload. She looks cute on first sight, yet has a pair of C cup boobs with nice suckable nipples. tattoo on the stomach. Nice butt for the doggie. talking to her she also sounds cute. Nice fuck good laugh throughout. Interesting experience. Nice to hug also, actually got her for 45 minutes but ended up extend 15 minutes. Very GFE

RTF, yes.
Old 11-10-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 1
Penofthewest is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPenofthewest is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yang Yang FR

Very slim. Petite ass. Nice shower time hand action, almost misfire.

Tight. Don’t use KY. Cute pussy.

No DFK for me sadly. I didn’t try but she also didn’t offer.

Good massage. Friendly and nice.
Old 12-10-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penofthewest View Post
Yang Yang FR

Very slim. Petite ass. Nice shower time hand action, almost misfire.

Tight. Don’t use KY. Cute pussy.

No DFK for me sadly. I didn’t try but she also didn’t offer.

Good massage. Friendly and nice.
Her sensual hand strokes is killer, be careful not to eject sperm in shower room haha
Old 14-10-2023, 01:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

lorong 16 house 58a (lvl 2) soappy body rubba on bed available for 1 hour session ($150 for 45 minutes session available)
Yang Niu
natural C cup pink nipples, mixed Russian-Chinese look, brown hair, Curvy butt, slender body, very very fair skin, services oriented hardworking type, sensual sucking of balls and rod, good Arse rimming and BBBJ, Naturally wet below, no need KY lube, normal tightness
Xiao Qiao
C cup natural tender juicy breasts, fair skin, 1.7m, Korean look, sensual mistress feeling, deep suction BBBJ, AR
Yang Yang
A-B cup, Power massage, slim body, looks like chrysan from wah banana
Ruyi
natural C cup, very GFE Girl next door, very friendly and magnetic
Linda
enhanced B cup, skilful in the trade with deep blow job
Tian Tian
C cup, cutie face anime AV look
Old 15-10-2023, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Something to share. Yesterday I had a good massage by Yang Yang in 1658A. Truly her massage is better than most of those ML ladies in massage parlours. The Massage Ladies in massage parlour nowadays usually finger play piano type.

Best part was massage with both of us totally nude, and her pussy rub on my buttock as she massage my back. I enjoy it when the WL has her pussy rub on my butt

Her hand sensual stroke plus BBBJ made me have my rod harden solid solid. Complete the session with a doggie and missionery fuck. Pleasant Saturday. damage is $200 for 1 hour plus a small tip.

If I go to massage parlour, it will be $88 prostrate care massage plus $150 fuck job total $238 and fuck with her not fully naked.

Cutie pie Tian Tian and voluptous Ruyi were seated at the sofa when I came out. Maybe can try a shuangfei them next round. Both big boobs

In my last Shuangfei, I had the WL kiss each other nipples, while I kiss the nipple and fuck her. It was a nice sight to see one of the WL get fucked and nipples sucked by me and another WL. She was sextified thorougly

Last edited by masage maniac; 15-10-2023 at 12:06 PM.
Old 16-10-2023, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

APACHE SEX DIARY - RUYI , the hidden gem

A whore with a friendly attitude and great GFE, I thought that I should share this. She is one of my regular fucking mates.

I hovered into the den of OKT Botak in 1658A at noon, ready for the mission of the day. Seated in the hall, my radar spotted Ruyi and Tian Tian, the others are working. Wanted to go for shuangfei but Tian Tian has a booking. I would have thought a Ruyi+Tian Tian tack team shuangfei will be fantastic.

Ruyi held my hand and we entered into her Den, room 4. Room 4 does not have so many mirrors compared to room 1,2,3 but it seems more spacious with room for walking. The door shut, and we start to envelope into a deep french kiss like long lost lover. I am her first customer of the day so I dont mind her DFK. She said she missed me while she indulged in the DFK, and her hands fondled my body and slowly caressing my balls. Slowly she undressed me piece by piece, while I also piece by piece removed her attire.

Her breasts is a huge knocker C cup and very nice butt to grab. Today I have her for 60 minutes so I need to pace my mission. The DFK lasted for about a few minutes until we are both totally naked. She proceed to prepare for the soappy on the bed. I rinse myself in the shower while she used the towel to dry me.

I lay on the towel on the bed and she proceeded to put soappy solution on my body. When she start to use her body to rub on my back, that feel was shiok. She knows the rubba position, she has big breasts so the breasts rub was great. The best part was when I turn over, her vagina rub on my rod with that soapy solution almost made my radar lost control.

The shiok soappy bath lasted about 20 minutes and we proceed to the shower room. She began her attack, with her hands caressing my ball and rod from my back, while I put both my hands on the wall. It felt like an officer doing a search from my back, but the sensual stroke on my balls and rods almost made me shoot. I have to hold the missiles. She did a body rub and suck my nipples, working her way to my rod and gave me a deep throat tongue twisting Blow job.

She wiped me dry. left only 25 minutes, she attacked me once again like a sex hungry whore, licking and sucking my nipples. She enjoyed sucking my rod while I caress her huge melon. The side view from the mirror showing her head moving up and down on my rod with her huge melon was a sight. She really can do the twisting type of Blow job.

She capped me when my rod is super hard and cowgirl rode on me. After several hard thrusts on cowgirl, she moan in orgasm and she rode more. Her love for sex can be seen. Her pussy is not loose, but wet. I proceed to doggie her and pounded her with deep thrusts. The piak piak sound is very loud, while her hands grab the bedsheet and she moan.

I turn her over, straighten lher legs and entered her with my legs hooking her. This position made many whores enter a deep orgasm. After several thrusts, she grabbed me and moan loudly. After several thrusts, I lifted both legs high up and started my final pounding. The loud piak piak and her moaning got louder. I proceeded to explore her twin peaks and suck her nice nipples and entered missionery. I prepared for full throttle and thrust, did a faster pounding and she moaned and grabbed me harder and finally i fired my hellfire missiles into the abyss.

I lay my head on her twin peaks and I can feel her heart beating very fast. She kissed my forehead, told me why I am so power today. I told her I enjoy fucking her. She hugged me and she she got high in orgasm a few times. I told her, I know.

Left with 5 minutes, we showered and in the shower room we got into DFK again.

Left Geylang a happy and sextified man

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-10-2023, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
APACHE SEX DIARY - RUYI , the hidden gem

I turn her over, straighten lher legs and entered her with my legs hooking her.
wah ! i wanna learn this position too
Old 17-10-2023, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
wah ! i wanna learn this position too
After straightening a girl's legs, it seem to be quite difficult to enter her. I also wanna learn this skill lol ...
Old 17-10-2023, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
After straightening a girl's legs, it seem to be quite difficult to enter her. I also wanna learn this skill lol ...
try and practice. I believe you can do it. Leave some gap between her thighs

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
try and practice. I believe you can do it. Leave some gap between her thighs
I tried it many times, and still couldn't. Many times I had the WL to close her legs during missionary for a tighter feel, but movement become limited so sometimes my dick pop out again, can't put it back in at this position. Need to spread her legs and put it back in to get back into action.

But maybe it is easier to do it to a WL cuz their pussy is not that tight due to over usage. 1 of my ML's pussy is so tight that my dick need to be hard as rock to punch thru that hole even with her legs spread out and the gripping strength is so strong when inside.
Old 17-10-2023, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
1 of my ML's pussy is so tight that my dick need to be hard as rock to punch thru that hole even with her legs spread out and the gripping strength is so strong when inside.
Yumm.. I've only met one on TT that had a pussy like that.. When I tried to finger her I didn't dare go in because afraid it would hurt her but she thought I couldn't find her hole lol..
Old 18-10-2023, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Yumm.. I've only met one on TT that had a pussy like that.. When I tried to finger her I didn't dare go in because afraid it would hurt her but she thought I couldn't find her hole lol..
I can find her hole with fingers easily cuz I found it many times already. But my 2 fingers added together is slimmer than my dick, so my 2 fingers entered it easily . The feel was so great especially with her keep helping to pull me all the way in for a deeper feel.

Very important to make sure she is wet enough cuz the last time I did another girl with this kind of pussy + not wet enough, I get friction injury lol ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1