The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 03-04-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 13
HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Heading to Shen Zhen on Thursday. If anyone got any nice recommendations please do share.

I will share with you the process of Visa application. It was a pain in the ass and expensive! You do not need to book an appointment, just walk in, they open at 830am and get your queue number.

Firstly, you can get your Visa application approved in 3 working days. This requires a fee of $60.00. If you are going on business trip, you will need to get some invitation letter from the company which is inviting you over. Like me, I am going to see an exhibition so was advised to apply for a TOUR visa. No need invitation letter.

Go to the Chinese Visa application website and fill out the application form before going to the place to queue. Highly recommended.

You will need the following:

1. Passport photo on your phone with WHITE BACKGROUND. If not the application will not approve your photo. You will then need to spend $8.00 at the photo booth.

2. Airline ticket and your hotel information stating your arrival date and departure date. No choice, you will have to provide this proof if not application will not be complete and they will not accept your documents.

3. Print out the application form, copy of your passport and your travel details before going down. Each piece of paper you get them to print is $1.00. The application page itself is already 10 pages. You do the math.

If you intend to go to the application office before 830am, the elevator does not allow you to select the 16th floor where the office is located. Instead, to go the 15th floor and walk up. You will be first in line, if not once the elevator allows people to select the 16th floor after 830am, there will be flocks and flocks of people going to the office.

Get your queue number, and hand in your application form and depending on the speed of application you choose, they will give you a receipt to pay for the application.

I paid a total of S$211.00 for the application which included fast track which is $60.00 to get my visa approved in 3 working days.

Happy cheonging guys!
Old 04-04-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Xunited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Heading to Shen Zhen on Thursday. If anyone got any nice recommendations please do share.

I will share with you the process of Visa application. It was a pain in the ass and expensive! You do not need to book an appointment, just walk in, they open at 830am and get your queue number.

Happy cheonging guys!
Hi Bro, can share the FL contact when u r there? Will be going to SZ as well this month. Thank you very much bro.

Enjoy.
Old 04-04-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I thought if you enter Guangdong through Hong Kong it is visa-free?

4. Visa-free entry to Hainan province, visa-free entry for cruises to Shanghai, visa-free entry to Guangdong province for foreigners from Hong Kong and Macao and visa-free entry to Guilin, Guangxi for ASEAN tourist groups will be resumed.

So going to Shenzhen from Hong Kong do not need a visa?
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 04-04-2023, 06:09 PM
Samster

clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

I posted a few of my adventures pre-covid. You can try Xiangxi cun, walk around the alleys and see if someone approach you to bonk a FL. I recall was RMB200 a bonk.

I just messaged my fav ML at a spa. The spa provides a HJ but this ML uses her thigh and pussy to grind you until you cum. They will pull up their blouse and pull down their pants for access to top and bottom. I don't know if the service has changed. She said she is still there and the spa is still operating.

Not sure of the prices and service now. In the past was
Strip and put stuff in locker
Walk and shower in common bathroom, brush teeth
Dry and put on robe, walk to common area
Common area got food, ear cleaning, shoulder massage by MLs for a high tip, no sex
Then pick a FL and go to room
In room, she will give you full massage, then topless B2B, then put warm stones on your body, then she pull her top up and bottom down and gives you a HJ while you fondle her.

The service end to end is about 90 mins. Was RMB300 or something. Also near Xiangxi cun.

Old 05-04-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

HappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHappyDays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xunited View Post
Hi Bro, can share the FL contact when u r there? Will be going to SZ as well this month. Thank you very much bro.

Enjoy.
Bro, I am asking for info from other bros who have been there. I do not have any contacts.
Old 05-04-2023, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy1982 View Post
You can go to Luohu’s Queen’s spa for massage and happy ending .
Thanks bro, I will try and see if I can find the place!
Old 05-04-2023, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyDays View Post
Thanks bro, I will try and see if I can find the place!
I recall this place the ML very pretty but they do not take off clothing at all. Can only rabba outside the clothes. Went once and decided not to waste anymore money.

Old 05-04-2023, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
I recall this place the ML very pretty but they do not take off clothing at all. Can only rabba outside the clothes. Went once and decided not to waste anymore money.
I managed to get the ML to take off her bra and lick her , the standard is high for looks in this place
Old 06-04-2023, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guyinchina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,
I have been a slient reader for the longest time and thought I should contribute in this page since after all, I have been in China for the longest time and am now in Guangzhou.

KTV
KTV are still around but prices have rocketed like crazy. I’m not too sure about SG prices since I don’t party in SG but expect to pay Rmb1500 in GZ just to sit down. The girls are decent and you should be able to pick one easily but don’t expect to score anything as most of them are happy to just collect the 1500 tips. You have to remember that although tips have skyrocketed, cost of living is actually still quite affordable and did not go up by much. Rental for a 1 bedroom condo in Guangzhou is around 1000-3000 depending on where you stay. Food still costs roughly the same. Therefore tips of 1500 can last the girls quite a while. They do not have any motivation to earn more.
That being said, business is quite bad as China’s economy is bad. On a typical weekday night, it is common to see KTVs being only 20% full. So you can still try your luck but don’t bank too much on this.

SPAs
There has been an uptick of massage parlors where the girl will just get down to business and start with licking you all over your body but usually will not offer blowjobs. They will typically undress until their panties but most of them allow you to roam your hands all over their bodies including inside their panties. They will end the service with a handjob or boobjob. Quality of girls are average as the prettier/younger ones would choose to work in KTVs. One session is typically 400-600 rmb.
There are also some small joints that offer actual massage with a hj to finish. These are usually cheaper (300-400 rmb) but they will not undress their clothes and will only allow you to roam your fingers around their boobs.
One thing to note is that these joints are typically discrete and you need to know someone to place a booking for you. They will give you a password for you to mention to the front receptionist.
Of course, China’s economy is indeed slowing down and I know that business is also not too good for them.

FLs
Some of the samsters mentioned the app 按个摩. Yes, this is indeed a true app where girls will come up to your apartments/hotels to offer a massage and will also attempt to offer fj. Otherwise, it doesn’t make sense for them to be on this app because the massage alone will only net them 200rmb which is barely enough to cover their transport and their time.
For the other FLs, it is usually obtained via wechat where there will be 1 wechat account showcasing all the girls photos and another account for you to place order. They typically do not go to your hotel rooms. You would need to visit their location which is usually a 公寓. The pricing is typically 2-3k rmb.

Alright, I have spent time to do the above sharing and hope that bros can give me some rep points to motivate me to share more next time.
Old 06-04-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
guyinchina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You would need to choose the expensive massage package and have to talk to the manager etc to let him believe that you know that there is special, so that he can arrange.
Once you go to your room, tell the girl that you are expecting special and that you have also conveyed to the manager who has agreed to help you arrange.
Old 06-04-2023, 03:19 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Generous sharing! I’ll upz your point real soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyinchina View Post
Hi all,
I have been a slient reader for the longest time and thought I should contribute in this page since after all, I have been in China for the longest time and am now in Guangzhou.

{pls edit long post}
)

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one

Last edited by Hurricane88; 06-04-2023 at 07:20 PM.
Old 07-04-2023, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by clean&neat View Post
So going to Shenzhen from Hong Kong do not need a visa?
Crossing the Luohu land border into Shenzhen from HK does not require visa. They do not even stamp your passport so there will not be record of your cross-border trip. The immigration counter will issue you a small piece of paper stating arrival date/time and duration you can stay in Shenzen. On your return trip to HK... just return back that same piece of paper to the immigration counter.
Old 07-04-2023, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
a_smith deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Crossing the Luohu land border into Shenzhen from HK does not require visa. They do not even stamp your passport so there will not be record of your cross-border trip. The immigration counter will issue you a small piece of paper stating arrival date/time and duration you can stay in Shenzen. On your return trip to HK... just return back that same piece of paper to the immigration counter.
https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cit...on-arrival.htm

i thought still need Visa but can apply at Luohu Port as visa on arrival but the visa cost about 200RMB for 5 days stay in SZ
Old 08-04-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_smith View Post
https://www.travelchinaguide.com/cit...on-arrival.htm

i thought still need Visa but can apply at Luohu Port as visa on arrival but the visa cost about 200RMB for 5 days stay in SZ
If you are entering Shenzen from HK by land crossing.... no need for any visa.
However VOA (Visa on arrival) is required if entering Shenzen by air or sea (the waiver is only for land crossing).
Old 08-04-2023, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
If you are entering Shenzen from HK by land crossing.... no need for any visa.
However VOA (Visa on arrival) is required if entering Shenzen by air or sea (the waiver is only for land crossing).
How many days are we allowed to stay in Guangdong province for such entries into Luohu or Futian via Hong Kong land borders?

As far as I know still need to do PCR test when entering China unless you're already in Hong Kong/Macau for 7 days or more.
Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1