The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-08-2019, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
The okt run out of nick names for them...

Next will be a feifei thread! Hahaha
Too many fei fei

Momo

Jiji

Yaya

So now must be more creative

甜心宝贝
古典美人
香蕉雪糕

Or whatever la 4 words more room for creativity
Old 12-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 6
BootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to beholdBootBoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BootBoot View Post
I was referring to this Tian Tian
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-tian-tian/
Booked for tomorrow ...
Visited Tian Tian and was a bust as an experience.

Face - 4/5 for me - 90% like photos
Body - 4/5 great perky C cups and slender
Skill - 4/5 CBJ, FJ
GFE - 2/5
PSE - 3/5 with dirty talk and butt slapping
Place- walk up MP with multiple girls and in-room showers
WIR - not at this location but I do find her attractive

Added her on WeChat and secured a time a few days prior. She seemed to lose track of the conversation thinking I was booking for same day. Seems she’s distracted or juggling things.

I ping her before I was arriving. Tells me to arrive and look for her. Which I did.

I am led into a room with a shower and I see other punters leaving with other girls in tow. I don’t pay much attention. I took the advice of another bro to not pay the entrance fee until I saw her.

She peeps through the door and it is indeed her and she’s cute. I shower and she comes in shortly after I’ve dried myself off. Real towels that seem clean thank goodness.

She embraces me and asks what I want while she caresses my body. She suggests HJ and I said I was hoping we would hit it off to do FJ. She complies and we make out. She caps me and starts CBJ with good auction and pressure and hand action. The dom is a bit thick and so I imagine if I used my own 001 it would be better. She says she had developed a raspy through at from eating too much fried food. An insignificant bit of info until later.

She gets on me for CG and then we go mish on the massage table. Then standing mish on the edge. She slaps my butt and talks dirty which was a turn on. Then she turns around for standing doggie and I come in the dom inside her. It’s been 30 mins. She says she has to run to get meds from the dr for her throat and says she’s sorry and will make it up to me next time. Sure. Of course she will.

I don’t fuss and slowly get dressed and go out to pay the mamasan.

It was a real disappointment I’m terms of getting bang for buck cuz she handled me like a pro and getting away with it. But it was a hit in that she’s a) attractive and b) slutty.

I wish she wasn’t at this kind of spot and a hotel girl with better everything. At this price I’ve had so much better.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Too many fei fei

Momo

Jiji

Yaya

甜心宝贝
古典美人
香蕉雪糕

dongfang bubai
Old 12-08-2019, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
dongfang bubai
Scared roam till find

雕兄
Old 12-08-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
Too many fei fei

Momo

Jiji

Yaya

甜心宝贝
古典美人
香蕉雪糕

贵妃出浴
倾城倾国
九尾妖狐

Or

Use AV artiste names lah.

Package until like gold, inside plain as a piece of bread.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1308 / Power: 10
dreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud ofdreamsky98 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

Looks: 9/10 Better than photo
Body: 9/10
Boobs: B?C? Quite big? i guess
Massage 7.5/10
Sensual: 9/10 Something i never try before

Still remember people mention about her teeth quite funny
Old 12-08-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Omg, went to the wrong Momo
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-mo-mo/

Face not my cup of tea.

Went in and saw and was like wtf. Maybe it would look better after my shower...but no. Call me a carrot head, I paid her 50 and left the place after the initial shower. Should have rejected at the door in future.

She was nice though, informed me that I could have rejected at the door. But damn...

Last edited by Spawn1979; 12-08-2019 at 05:33 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post

It’s a trap- face way off from the images posted. At least not my cup of tea. She look like she has aged 10 years from the person in the images.

Went in and saw and was like wtf. Maybe it would look better after my shower...but no. Call me a carrot head, I paid her 50 and left the place after the initial shower. Should have rejected at the door in future.

She was nice though, informed me that I could have rejected at the door. But damn...
U sure u pasted the right link? This mo mo was decent looking.
the other one was not my type though
Old 12-08-2019, 05:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamsky98 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/danae-massage/

Looks: 9/10 Better than photo
Body: 9/10
Boobs: B?C? Quite big? i guess
Massage 7.5/10
Sensual: 9/10 Something i never try before

Still remember people mention about her teeth quite funny
I rate her sensual as equals to Angel and friends or the now-gone Zhuzhu. Quite underrated gal in this aspect.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It’s a trap- face way off from the images posted. At least not my cup of tea. She look like she has aged 10 years from the person in the images.

Curious, what did you say when you wanted to leave?
Old 12-08-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:

Ya, as bro Actprunet mentioned, you sure you pasted correct MoMo or not lol.

I just tried this MoMo link this week and posted FR. While not a looker, I wouldn't say she is +10 years la. And if you willing to pay $50 for a shower might as well go through the entire session. Don't throw away $ so freely lol.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Curious, what did you say when you wanted to leave?
I said: “sorry I can’t go through with this, I will pay you $50 if I can leave now”
She agreed and ask for the reason, and I said you look very different from photo.

Happy to edit my comment to just say not my cup of tea.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I said: “sorry I can’t go through with this, I will pay you $50 if I can leave now”
She agreed and ask for the reason, and I said you look very different from photo.

Happy to edit my comment to just say not my cup of tea.
wah lau.....

you high income earner si boh??

$50 just give like that???

just reject at the door n walk off lah. dun be scared one. you are in SG.
they try to be funny, you just tell them you call 999. N the ones peeing their panties will be them.

you too nice liao....i last time do this and some MLs scold vulgarities at me for wasting their time. N they proceed to blacklist me in the DB.

But Im ok coz the money is safe inside my wallet.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1459 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro sure you did not go to this momo?
https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-momo/

Because I walked out on her! Also paid $50 and walked! Hahaha. Actually she does not look good, but it's her ways that just don't gum with me.

Her skills I didn't feel anything. I told her how I like it, yet she stubborn don't want to do. Do her own way which did not turn me on at all. I'm not getting hard. Tried to tell her nicely, but still stubborn don't want to do. Say her way better. Wtf. My dick not getting hard, in fact shrinking by her method. Told her stop and forget it. Paid $50 she asked for, went to GL and had a shiok release.

Last edited by Kopiosteve; 12-08-2019 at 05:31 PM.
Old 12-08-2019, 05:19 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1076 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This Momo by no means is hideous looking..

Maybe you kena someone else lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1