The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 04-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 15
guzik is a Helpful and Caring Samsterguzik is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any good place for Thai massage and where is BJ Hc?

Yo to all bros...any of u know where i can find nice thai massage place which is done by the thai lady itself..with extra(bj,hj,fj)?Dont misunderstand,actually ive been recce around and i do love thai massage,most of them really massage yr body before asking for anything special later on...hardly i find like all those piano press type...and most of them are friendly even thou here mostly the thai lady looks like auntie.Personally just for me they are better than PRCs.

so far there are place that i like who looks nice,not dirty...perhaps comfortable except...it would be better if there is individual shower attach like any other HC,but they did not provide further special like FJ or whatever.....at most HJ....the one that provide further service like FJ,...the place was qte dirty and old....it makes me think twice sia to go for special service like that on that place...not comfortable sia..

By the way,,where the hell is BJ massage place?What we know its at Bukit Timah Rd there...but its a long stretch of road so is there any specific where i can find it?Any of you bros have been there?From the name of the place itself (BJ) makes me laugh....seems obvious sia or maybe well its a clean place..
Old 12-06-2009, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
craps deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Any good place for Thai massage and where is BJ Hc?

just been to CT point one, not too bad for the massage,force just nice. booked 1hr only managed to massage 70% of my body then as the GQ pop up cos left 10mins. arrive there saw few of them and looks like 30s-40s. very hard working too cos HJ for me abt 10mins non stop till pop
will try there again
Old 13-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 16
littlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant futurelittlepok has a brilliant future

opposite of Mindef Shell petrol station. it's just beside, so corny u will not miss it. enjoy
Old 14-06-2009, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 21
iceboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud oficeboy has much to be proud of

Perhaps you can try "Let's Relax" at Mosque Street. Don't go to the wrong one, there are 3 outlts there (1 tuina, 2 thai) their outtside decor is white colour, unit number something like 21 (not very sure)

They give good thai massage and very new decor and cosy environment. Gat attached room and shared toilets also. Got single and coupple rooms.

rates : usually i take 1.5 hrs and I pay $75(think on the high side) . Heard some massuse were fpreviously rom other well know spa/hc.

Go for a try..............

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzik View Post
Yo to all bros...any of u know where i can find nice thai massage place which is done by the thai lady itself..with extra(bj,hj,fj)?Dont misunderstand,actually ive been recce around and i do love thai massage,most of them really massage yr body before asking for anything special later on...hardly i find like all those piano press type...and most of them are friendly even thou here mostly the thai lady looks like auntie.Personally just for me they are better than PRCs.

so far there are place that i like who looks nice,not dirty...perhaps comfortable except...it would be better if there is individual shower attach like any other HC,but they did not provide further special like FJ or whatever.....at most HJ....the one that provide further service like FJ,...the place was qte dirty and old....it makes me think twice sia to go for special service like that on that place...not comfortable sia..

By the way,,where the hell is BJ massage place?What we know its at Bukit Timah Rd there...but its a long stretch of road so is there any specific where i can find it?Any of you bros have been there?From the name of the place itself (BJ) makes me laugh....seems obvious sia or maybe well its a clean place..
Old 22-06-2009, 01:54 AM
Samster

Bro...where is this place that u talking about?Where is CT?
Old 22-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 16
andrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of lightandrewforest is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro...where is this place that u talking about?Where is CT?
It should be Chinatown Point.

From your posting, n mentioning abt the place that u like who looks nice,not dirty...perhaps comfortable except...it would be better if there is individual shower attach like any other HC,but they did not provide further special like FJ or whatever.....at most HJ....the one that provide further service like FJ,...the place was qte dirty and old....it makes me think twice sia to go for special service like that on that place...not comfortable sia.

U should inform our bro where issit so that we bro can share the information and not just describe and never mention abt the place.

It also show how genuine u are.

my two cents advise.
Old 22-06-2009, 05:11 PM
Samster

oh...ok bro...the place that i recce was around serangoon tekka there...until mustafa area near deskar...most of the shop name i cant remember...sorry bout that...except MR BOSS thai massage andd RnR thai massage...there got alot of thai massage place...but mostly inotice the place,enviroment doesnt looks comfortable ah...
Old 23-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yo to all bros...any of u know where i can find nice thai massage place which is done by the thai lady itself..with extra(bj,hj,fja clean place..
masg jg hj only ok?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1