The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
rachangelx

Old 02-10-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
supervolcanot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jogging Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by poongko View Post
Looks like she is not wearing anything underneath
Old 02-10-2020, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hahaha. You jio her keep running everyday till she slim down lah.

Hahaha. Just nice i found other links got pics so share share lor.

Steady bo pi pi.
This kind of excuse you also can think of. You really power. Slim down with her.

Really steady bo pi pi. hahaha.
Old 02-10-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
But some bros here like tua neh neh leh ...then how ???
I also like it big la. But breasts big only la.

Different people got different preference. If we all like the same kind of girl then how to divide wor. Later we all end up gang bang the same girl..... hahaha.
Old 02-10-2020, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
This kind of excuse you also can think of. You really power. Slim down with her.

Really steady bo pi pi. hahaha.

Of course lah.

Budget ma.

Promote healthy lifestyle.

Hahaha.

Old 03-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 10
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

It was a great morning jog along ECP. Cool breeze after the night rain and of course the highlight will be the many shirtless ladies jogging. And also those who wear running tops with big arm hole openings or those with open slit along the back and it’s a kaleidoscope of sports bras. Matched with tights and hot shorts too.

Last edited by Camryaltis; 03-10-2020 at 11:13 PM.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
It was a great morning job along ECP. Cool breeze after the night rain and of course the highlight will be the many shirtless ladies jogging. And also those who wear running tops with big arm hole openings or those with open slit along the back and it’s a kaleidoscope of sports bras. Matched with tights and hot shorts too.
Bro, control control. Three legs very hard to run one.
Old 04-10-2020, 08:50 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, control control. Three legs very hard to run one.
Prince Devitt +45
Old 04-10-2020, 11:53 AM
Samster

poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was a great morning jog along ECP. Cool breeze after the night rain and of course the highlight will be the many shirtless ladies jogging. And also those who wear running tops with big arm hole openings or those with open slit along the back and it’s a kaleidoscope of sports bras. Matched with tights and hot shorts too.

Haha. Don't wait liao bro.

In order to pass your IPPT..... everyday you need to go ECP to enjoy the view while running.

Old 04-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha. Don't wait liao bro.

In order to pass your IPPT..... everyday you need to go ECP to enjoy the view while running.

I’m wayyy past 40 thus I run daily is more to keep fit. Ippt is a thing of the past for me.
Old 04-10-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

Went to west coast park this morning just to run my usual 10k and to look look see see.

I think I still prefer East Coast park. !
Old 04-10-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1889 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Went to west coast park this morning just to run my usual 10k and to look look see see.

I think I still prefer East Coast park. !
Yah, me too.. ECP.. more jogging ladies to see in singlets or just sports bra

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 04-10-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 14
nocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to allnocsag is a name known to all

Quote:
sunday indeed got alot of people in morning. which stretch do you run?
Old 04-10-2020, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:

Hahaha. Need to do camping at ecp.
Old 04-10-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
KiJanaHoever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If cannot keep up with them, maybe can try cycling
Old 04-10-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I’m wayyy past 40 thus I run daily is more to keep fit. Ippt is a thing of the past for me.
Same same bro. I run to ensure I could still hum for 45 min. hahaha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1