The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
thanks bro
thank bro, share with me a FR once tried.
Old 28-06-2021, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Miss one of the Malaysian girl at appolo hotel, forgot her name but look like one of the propular getai singer from JB
Old 28-06-2021, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Fhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I miss those SG girls from EGOs
Old 29-06-2021, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

Xin Tian Di and K2 have also. some others as well but i forgot. You need to have some connections with the right mummy to arrange this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_jo View Post
OLs as PRO(Public Relations Officer), which was their title last time lol, they dont really wear OL attire la but decent dressing as a club girl sexy and east access.

Ah Lian alot alot of them, full tattoo la, vulgarities la what have u. Ah Lian easy to sian and up them in the room also, raw also can, CIP also can, personally i done a few of them and cum in pussy when in the room.

Students not much la, mostly lians school dropouts. Even mummies those days can strip naked and run around in the room. One bro mentioned about dim lights and the girls strip naked and climb on top of you and rabba rabba only happen in BOSS KTV afaik.

Gone are the days of such, those days only chinese/malay SG and MY girls, hardly hardly any PRC. But today market invaded by Viets and PRCs whose standards are a far cry from yesteryears.
Old 29-06-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 11
paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!paymaster is one of the Best!

fuck...feel emo everytime i read through this.....i wish to go back those times.
Old 29-06-2021, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
fuck...feel emo everytime i read through this.....i wish to go back those times.

Fully agreed..
Missed those days so much, from Katong to Bugis to Orchard to...
everywhere...
Those bros who enjoyed those good days are also old by now..
Old 29-06-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all

Bugis health centre was god tier. Amazing girls.
Old 29-06-2021, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 4
Kigsmen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays all the spa cannot compare to the HCs last time.
Really bang for buck.

Dragon, Lexon, Leisure, Bugis were all my favs. Service gao gao.
sg scene really boring now
Old 29-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 13
SeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to beholdSeaCucumber6 is a splendid one to behold

Wow... those were the days man.

Reached, bathed, go sauna, relax on couch watch show, wait for number and massage, come out bath again then eat. Memories...

Tried several but mostly went Youth HC & Balmoral.
Visited Youth so much (cos work nearby there last time) that I think I tried all the girls there.
My 1st butterfly experience was also in Youth.
Favorite was Pearly... even got her contact and went out few times with her.
Like I said... Memories...

Think such places and services is non-existent already.

If any bro here got such places to recommend, please kindly PM me. Thanks!
Pearly (Youth, MIA)
Cammy (Rochorboy, retired)

Fav service-oriented:
MiuMiu, Mixue, Molly (exchange123)
Old 29-06-2021, 07:05 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paymaster View Post
yes yes

only memories... but we gone thru the golden era of Singapore vice scene. Millenniums can only wish and hope
Old 29-06-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster (C)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2274 / Power: 22
ah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond reputeah_jo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
OMG. Read your stories also steam bro. Local ah lians are damm good to fark actually. Very pretty, cb easily wet and open to try anything

How much u paid to fark those ah lians ktv gals last time?

Do they also butterfly? How much is the tips for butterfly & book her for the night?

Just curious about those olden days of fun
Those ah lians are really lians not those nowadays wannabes, those are full tattoos and can really fight anytime type. Yes, get her in the mood confirm panties drenched.

To be honest, i only paid tips to bang them, like $100 for the first time and maybe if u can sian them and they like u, anything also no need $.

Confirm butterfly la, general tips those days, cannot play $20-30, can play one can strip or BJ or what, minimum $50 onwards. To sian them just make sure when u go there just call for her, any girl mummy push also dont take, hahaha high chance will kena one.

those days la
Old 29-06-2021, 09:52 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah..suddenly remembered Grand Health Centre in Grand Central Hotel on this rainy night...

Surely miss JJ and Miko, both MY gals that pleases to the maxxxx....

Sighhh.....If only I could turn back time...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 30-06-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornie View Post
Bugis health centre was god tier. Amazing girls.
Gigi,JJ, ice,jess......the list goes on......the good old days.....
Old 30-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundworks View Post
Still hav a Hc with malaysian gems. My favourite rest n relax heaven. inexpensive entrance fee and geniune service. i think should be one of the few left in sg.
Bro, can pm me too, thank in advance & up your points!
Old 30-06-2021, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

very first was Ivory/Take5/Iris really very nice

seems like HC still best among all kinds of lima foxtrot area

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1