The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2015, 10:50 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Former Birdcage Lackey sings praises of Old Dictator's property business acumen

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Transmodified from pro-regime Mouthpiece

hxxp://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...end4u#cxrecs_s

PEASANTPORE: Former CEO of the Bird Cage Mafia Board (HDB), Lackey Liu Ah Ker, was among those despicable few who paid their respects to the late Dictator at Sri Temasek on Tuesday afternoon (Mar 24). He gleefully shared his thoughts about Old Dictator's business acumen and his Bird Cage legacy with Mouth Piece Channel NewsAsia.

“I think my relationship to Old Dictator is that of patron and crony. As there were other senior lackeys between us, we did not see each other often. But because I worked in the Birdcage Board, we would make site inspections together about three or four times a year,” Lackey Liu said.

"Old Dictator had a strong belief in making supernormal profits from public housing as he observed the similar experiments played out in Hong Kong. So he would invite me to a meal with him about once a year at the Istana. When we chatted, he would hope that I would learn from the Hong Kong regime and property bloodsuckers. I think it is a good idea, the key idea is to improverish peasants using expensive bird cages so that they take up 22-30 years birdcage loans, toil to pay off their debts and stop challenging the Imperial Court!!",he added.

Lackey Liu recalled a time when he accompanied former British Prime Minion Harold Wilson to walk around in public birdcage areas to awe their British Overlords.

Said Lackey Liu: "He (Mr Wilson) came as Old Dictator's friend and he said in his view, Harold Wilson's view, Old Dictator was one of the most luckiest dictator, presiding over pliant peasants and a favourite Asiatic Comprador of the Yankees. We hint to Harold that we Asiatics may be pliant but we get the job done properly and ensured more peasants fall in the debt trap by selling leasehold birdcages to them. In addition, we implement the racial quota system to prevent a repeat of Cheng San when we were almost trounced by Labour in that sad misadventure.."

Lackey Liu also said Old Dictator had a strong interest in sustainability of the Bird Cage Scam.

“For example, in any Ponzi Scam, if less younger peasants rushed in to buy birdcages, then inevitably the regime has to continue to raise birdcage prices so that the fewer newcomers will pay off the old peasants. There will cum to be a point where the regime cannot raise prices to substain 99 leasehold birdcages and will cause the system to implode inwards.”

Old Dictator was worried that once the Bird Cage Ponzi Scam unfold, it will cause a systemic failure....how on earth can peasants afford to buy 99 years million dollar birdcages? We have to learn from the Taiwanese and German example and only rent birdcage by late 2020s.,” Lackey Liu conceded.

Another quality Lackey Liu recalled was Old Dictator's business acumen.

“He was very observant; he would never miss anything. He always ask us how we match up against the Hongkies in squeezing rent from peasants. It gave us pressure, but he rewarded the lackeys who introduced new Hong Kong inspired birdcage gimmicks with local favour. Hence I do not understand why some peasants think he need some discounts from HPL,” he said.

"Today, Peasantpore Land is as wealthy as Cheung Kong and Number One in the Birdcage Segment. Even Henderson Land drool at our Birdcage Ponzi Scam. Many peasants pay skill high prices for 99 leasehold birdcages, our banking chums earn impressive interest off them! Even Li Kashing only owed a part of Hong Kong but we fucking owe 80% of Peasantpore! No wonder sore loser said the other Lee is richer than him,” he said.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1