The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2024, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
davidechen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Im keen in good looking syt. Now I know your standard. If you have, can share with me? Haha
Hi bro, can share the contact pls?
Thanks!
Old 01-04-2024, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 13
kobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkobebryant is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
All pm replied.. can check your inbox. Some of you inbox full too. Make some space and can ask again. I will reply whenever I read it.
Hi bro! Mind sharing the contact with me!
Old 01-04-2024, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 14
jinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to alljinthehouse is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by snake-eater View Post
I went back to this town cbd spa again on Thurs night before the long weekend. I picked the viet ML snow who massaged my friend during our previous visit. Did not disappoint.

Slim with ample boobs.. her massage was good and strong, before leading to a good 15mins of bao yang and intense cumming. I like the way she kept using her fingers to press on my balls, with my legs spread out in front of her. But actually because this position meant u face to face with her for quite some time, it can be a bit akward, especially after you run out of stuff to chit chat🤣. Anyway good stuff and very enjoyable.

This joint, perhaps due to it being newly renovated and up above at level 15, tend to give me a cosy feel with a sense of privacy too. Good sound proofing, I dont hear talking from the other rooms. Can relax and enjoy the session.

Interested can find Snow at wechat LLMM2109 or whatsapp 84299444.

Can share contact and location?
Old 01-04-2024, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HOET deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Im keen in good looking syt. Now I know your standard. If you have, can share with me? Haha
Can share contact bro Kazun?
Old 01-04-2024, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Brachio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact for bugis location.
Old 01-04-2024, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEhWahEhWah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello Bros! Can share the contact for the Bugis location? Thanks!
Old 01-04-2024, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miroc View Post
tips really only 1blue!? I really hope it is truth... And their entrance fee... I think alao is on the high side liked around 1blue3red.

I didn't go after the new shop open...bcos the high entrance fee, and my guessing actually is 2blue tip....

haha. Now make me think again 😜
Then did u try? 😆
Old 01-04-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4563 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute

Is the L15 joint the one with no carpark in the building? My ML gave me contact to her friend, she said park opp building. Just check it is this joint?
Old 01-04-2024, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future

Sorry bros. Those who wish to ask for Lucy's contact, at least pm me. Im not okt ah.. dont put so much effort in visiting this thread to see who needs pm... thanks and paiseh.
Old 01-04-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2854 / Power: 16
hlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond reputehlie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pm you. Can check inbox
Dont mind share too bro, TYIA
Old 01-04-2024, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 3
Raudemar is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRaudemar is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Came across one nearby the temple , wasnt lookin for a MP but just walk walk and see , got the feels and decide 2 try . It was 2 woman shop but when i went in , seem like the other ML ended work ? Was assigned a random ml looks wise maybe 30-40 ? A bit bah bah but i am ok , massage skills was decent , teasing wise still so so ba ? light brushes here and there , but i tot no have specials .
flip over she immediately 2 hands on my jewels n ask wan massage here anot . sure i say, she quote me 50 for hj and 80 for hj + top roam , but since she say is my first time she quote me 50 for top roam , i think she like when i zhut zhut her eraser nips , big naturals , but is the U shape kind . she quite high, so i try if can roam south , and she allow . but cannot only rub outside . not long i finish as she moan and hj me same time . dmg 55 + 50 iirc
Old 01-04-2024, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ngws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
What’s the dmg for L15 bro?
Tried before! L15 dmg is rather high but really easy access for cbd bro! Environment is clean and peaceful!
Old 02-04-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
ngws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad^boi View Post
What’s the dmg for L15 bro?
Dmg is on the higher side! But easy accessible for cbd! Environment is clean and peaceful! Will rtm to try other MLs
Old 02-04-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Bananapancake is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Bro can share contact? Thank you!!!
Old 02-04-2024, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2447 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Last rb.gy night, I visited 28yo Viet MM @ Bugis.
A /arxsds pleasant looking (durable looks) lady who is very tall (nearly 1.7m) yet slim.
Natural assets and semi-firm butt.
Quick summary :
* Massage : basic
* Sensual : licked like a cat
* Lollipop : A+ (damn DT, slurpy, with eye contact)
* XiaoLongBao munching : responsive
* Picasso lesson : one of the most yummy and totally shaven kitty that I had feasted on
* Gymnastics : off the charts - tight and super wet, wild, crazy and super loud Dolby sound effects

* Total damage (all-in ) : under 4Berries

MM has been added to my list of regulars.
She is yet another gem, and reminds me of Viet Kendis (who will no longer return to SG to work as ML).

Life is good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1